Roxie's Weekend stroking-challenge! (Basic 6 & 7)

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Roxie's Weekend stroking-challenge! (Basic 6 & 7)

Post by thatsprettyhot »

Hi, I'm Roxie ♥

I've been a little worried about these all kinds of denial, edging, no-touching and chastity games that have been going on... I'm here to make sure this weekend everyone gets back to basics and performs these instructed strokes/traditional faps with me!

cha01.jpg
cha01.jpg (249.01 KiB) Viewed 3363 times
Just forget about your mistresses, remove your chastity belts or other evil devices and do this for me, OK?
cha02.jpg
cha02.jpg (213.55 KiB) Viewed 3363 times
Now, take off your clothes and get in the mood for me!
cha03.jpg
cha03.jpg (235.35 KiB) Viewed 3363 times
We're going to do the following video together and carry out every stroke! Girls do the same with a dildo for example. I want hard&full strokes and every beat to be done without stopping! If you're too much of a slut to take all of them without reaching your edge, you may pause the video for 30 seconds but then you must continue. I don't believe in ruining, so if you can't handle yourself, you're going to return here and cum hard for my picture like the slut that you are, and start the challenge over from the beginning when you've recovered. I'll just take it as a compliment, that you couldn't forget about me and made a mess of it xD :love:

So, open this link, click "Watch Now" and then Play and give me my strokes! When you make it to when the beat stops, return here and check the next phase.

https://www.cockhero.info/cock-hero-basic-6/
---
cha04.jpg
cha04.jpg (180.89 KiB) Viewed 3363 times
True strokers however should be able to do another one for me, so since you're already warmed up by Basic 6, we'll do Basic 7! So get back in the mood, put your headphones on and enjoy or suffer for me, depending on your situation :p
https://www.cockhero.info/cock-hero-bas ... l-edition/
cha05.jpg
cha05.jpg (188.05 KiB) Viewed 3363 times
That was fun! Now you're free to continue your day, you just have to keep this between us and not tell your mistress/companion anything. I hope you enjoyed our secret stroking and I hope it's a little aching afterwards xD
jack747
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Re: Roxie's Weekend stroking-challenge! (Basic 6 & 7)

Post by jack747 »

Oh, but it will be really cool, I still do not know how I will do it all, since I have not finished 24 days and the dick has not touched 8 days. But still I think that there is not nothing that can not be done :-)