Weekend Fun

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Snoopy76
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Weekend Fun

Post by Snoopy76 »

It seems I have a free weekend in a few weeks time and given I have had a drought where kinky fun is concerned, I think this is the perfect time to become re-acquainted. As a switch, I could go either way or maybe a day of each.

What do you reckon? Let me know if anyone is up for a weekend of online fun...

Snoopy :lol: :love:
“It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure.” Marquis de Sade
Anoniem
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Re: Weekend Fun

Post by Anoniem »

Hi there!

Im up for some fun ;)

Im more sub than dominant, but id love to have a go at dominating you :-P
Marigold
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by Marigold »

I'd be more than happy to have some weekend fun if the offer is still open Miss. Switching positions each day sounds like fun. Feel free to check out my profile and PM me if you want. :) xx
Points Total: 20
mekimston
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): No

Post by mekimston »

This sounds like fun to me. Count me in! I switch but I am mostly sub.
candii
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): nicole

Post by candii »

im interested!
filippo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by filippo »

Hi Snoopy! it would be a pleasure to be part of your weekend!! Im kind of a novice in those type of "games" and generally consider myself as a sub but of course i can switch if you want... :wave:
dr.d
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by dr.d »

I had not planned on posting anything.......but since some one asked me so very politely...*wicked smile*

here is an idea that came to me at work....
lets start with Friday night , for most people its the start of the weekend , and the perfect time to set up everything for what I think of as a very kinky scavenger hunt

in order to keep it simple all you will need is some brown paper lunch bags , and a note pad .
first write the name of each of your toys on the note pad , place each sheet of paper with the toys name in a bag so that if you have 15 toys you have 15 bags
next write random numbers on the sheets paper and bag them , when you have four bags left write this on four sheets of paper
C. U. M. !
all the bags should look a like , mix them up and then go to bed
Saturday when you are ready to begin mix up the bags again and place them all over each room of your house
strip and edge once then crawl over to the first bag , open it , if its a number thats how many edges you need to do , if its the name of a toy, then you get that toy and edge with it , unless its something like your nipple clamps or an ice cube , then you tease and torment your self with them

your goal is to find the four bags that hold the letters that spell CUM! before you find the bag that has the note that says "chastity belt " *wicked smile* I know you have one and if you find that one .....well I guess that ends your edging because your locked up until Sunday , lucky for you its a free weekend and not a week off

its just a rough idea that needs some fine tuning , just be safe and have fun
Last edited by dr.d on Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
She is the Angel that dances in my heart
Snoopy76
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Snoopy76 »

Thank you everyone who posted.

The weekend has now passed, but I was so excited by Dr D's offer that I will most definitely complete his task and update you all on how I got in.

Thank you again Dr D - this looks a lot of fun and I am really excited to complete it for you. :yes: :yes:

Snoopy x
dr.d
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by dr.d »

just a few things before I call it a night....

a few things that you could do to make it a bit more fun for you snoopy .....
play a recording of women having orgasms instead of back ground music , this could help you slip into sub space , fantasizing that you are being watched by people who are enjoying you're edging and denial

add a few notes like ruin , or edge and hold , or even one that says edge with an ice cube

and if you are brave , write "Two weeks denial , and 60 edges a day" , or what ever numbers fill you with both dread and lust , just be safe and have fun

Thats all folks,
Bye
She is the Angel that dances in my heart
Magikk
Chat Moderator

Post by Magikk »

Snoopy,

You continue to be as awesome as I've known you to be. Keep having fun!

Ever impressed,

Mag
MAGIC IS AROUND
Bonkgr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bonkgr »

Just another idea for a twist on Dr. D's game:

If you reach the "Chastity" bag, you must remain locked one day for each edge you've done...

Then, on your unlock day, unlock, reset, and try again...

Sexy thought...If I find a free weekend (unlikely in the near future) I will need to try it too...

Thanks!
Stop the violins! Give pizza chants!! Shave the whales!!!
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

dr.d wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 9:14 am I had not planned on posting anything.......but since some one asked me so very politely...*wicked smile*

here is an idea that came to me at work....
lets start with Friday night , for most people its the start of the weekend , and the perfect time to set up everything for what I think of as a very kinky scavenger hunt

in order to keep it simple all you will need is some brown paper lunch bags , and a note pad .
first write the name of each of your toys on the note pad , place each sheet of paper with the toys name in a bag so that if you have 15 toys you have 15 bags
next write random numbers on the sheets paper and bag them , when you have four bags left write this on four sheets of paper
C. U. M. !
all the bags should look a like , mix them up and then go to bed
Saturday when you are ready to begin mix up the bags again and place them all over each room of your house
strip and edge once then crawl over to the first bag , open it , if its a number thats how many edges you need to do , if its the name of a toy, then you get that toy and edge with it , unless its something like your nipple clamps or an ice cube , then you tease and torment your self with them

your goal is to find the four bags that hold the letters that spell CUM! before you find the bag that has the note that says "chastity belt " *wicked smile* I know you have one and if you find that one .....well I guess that ends your edging because your locked up until Sunday , lucky for you its a free weekend and not a week off

its just a rough idea that needs some fine tuning , just be safe and have fun
I love this idea Dr.D very wicked indeed.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Snoopy76
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Snoopy76 »

Just a mini update to say I did complete this task and just wow - thank you so much Dr D, I had a lot of fun. I am a little short on time right now but will give your task the full write up it dserves later this week.

Thank you again for takng the time to think something up to torment me.

Snoopy :love: