Write for Queen Valerie

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
janasslave
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Write for Queen Valerie

Post by janasslave »

I have so much fun writing for Queen Valerie and enjoying her humiliating tasks.
https://writeforme.org/user.php?userID=16130
AcRocha
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Write for Queen Valerie

Post by AcRocha »

Oh! So I'm not the only typist around here :-)
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dragoul »

Where do I see tasks of Queen Valerie?

BTW, this one is also quite "nice" https://ms-cassandra.com/blkbrd/blackboard.html
xploratory
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): I'm open to xplore online domination with the right woman! I think breaking me will be a challenge as I'm very ADHD and very overworked as it is... It would take the right motivation and control to get me to actually complete tasks.

Post by xploratory »

This is interesting! Can somebody tell me about there experience with this typing thing? It's completely new to me. :-)
allccc
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by allccc »

Oh, this is new to me too.. It sounds so cool! I'm curious right now.. :innocent: :blush:
Check my xhamster page: http://xhamster.com/user/allccc xxx
There are also 2 compilations with ANAL instructions, JOI and CEI videos :innocent: :icecream:

AcRocha
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AcRocha »

dragoul wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:12 pm Where do I see tasks of Queen Valerie?
She had problems recently. Someone hacking her account and deleting it. Should be solved now.
EDIT: I realised, you might be refering to the fact that she is called VKRose on the site, and not "Queen Valerie"... In this case, never mind my previous remark ^_^"
dragoul wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:12 pm BTW, this one is also quite "nice" https://ms-cassandra.com/blkbrd/blackboard.html
I know this one. It's not the same, because you basically type for a program. On WriteForMe, you type for "real" (amateur) and diverse Dommes.
xploratory wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:04 am This is interesting! Can somebody tell me about there experience with this typing thing? It's completely new to me. :-)
I can!

On WriteForMe, task-setters set tasks (captain obvious was here). A task is composed of a line to write a given number of times, with some funny variations (more lines add if you make mistakes, you can be interrupted, etc).
For me, typing repetitive lines is a good way to easily feel submissive. Soemone is telling you waste your time doing something repetitive that you cannot interrupt (unless you want more lines to write). You are captive, paying close attention to the line you're typing, sometimes feeling helpless if the task contains more fun than just some lines to type (punishment for mistakes, etc.) Then as a reward, you may (might, depending on the task-setter) hear from the Dom(me) who set the task.
allccc wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:15 pm Oh, this is new to me too.. It sounds so cool! I'm curious right now.. :innocent: :blush:
It's a small community (even smaller than Milovana) but it's worth it :-)
There are not a lot of active Dommes. Less than ten, I would say. A few male Doms too.
Most others are irregular.

BUT, like Milovana, WriteForMe isn't a hook-up site. After completing a certain amount of task, they may consider you as a sub, and generally will start playing with you, but it's not systematic. (+ "Playing with you" = give you more tasks to do)

They just set tasks for those who like feeling captive.

I hope that helps; janasslave, don't hesitate to add anything I would have forgotten!
Spoiler: show
Ah, and I would add that janasslave is fanboying Queen Valerie. I prefer Miss Gina, Shannon, MistressDiv and Maitresse Lindsea.
ZesGeps
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ZesGeps »

Thanks for this hint. This is awesome: within two days I am completely captured by Queen Valerie.
xploratory
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): I'm open to xplore online domination with the right woman! I think breaking me will be a challenge as I'm very ADHD and very overworked as it is... It would take the right motivation and control to get me to actually complete tasks.

All I have to say is...

Post by xploratory »

MISS GINA. WOW! I love the site! Never before have I become so entranced so quickly! What a creative woman.

I'd like to ad I created my own task! It's designed specifically for married or attached females, so if you know any who want to explore their kinks, send them to: https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=42492

I would appreciate any feedback!

Guys! I challenge you to send your wives or girlfriends for the time of their life! ;) It's safe, fantasy only. :yes:
drawn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by drawn »

I wanted to bump this thread and reassert that Queen Valerie has a number of tasks related to teasing, denial, and orgasm control. If you are excited by the idea of being controlled over a long period of time, you may want to dip your toes in the pool. After all, what's the worst that could happen?

Her tasks are available at: https://writeforme.org/user.php?userID=16130
louisfriend412
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by louisfriend412 »

just found a few hours ago, so much fun, any idea if the Queen is still active?
AcRocha
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AcRocha »

louisfriend412 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:26 pm just found a few hours ago, so much fun, any idea if the Queen is still active?
Valerie is inactive. She will come by sometimes but don't expect much.