Goddess Lisa Pic Edge game 2017

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
rosdnmitz22
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)

Re: Goddess Lisa Pic Edge game 2017

Post by rosdnmitz22 »

Hello Goddess, Hope you had a magnificent Day.
Recacha
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by Recacha »

Hello Goddess Lisa and hi everyone! :wave: if i may take a spot...here is my contribution for this round. I opt for the hard mode, which will hopefully not be more than i can chew.

You need to cum? Go fish!!

Downward dog, morning yoga with Sophie Dee.

Sophie Dee is surely blessed with hypnotic eyes.
zuledian
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by zuledian »

4th day rule, 6 edges and pics of last 2 topics, Sophie Dee & Annette Schwarz.
I have to admit, I was bad slave last night when edging, I got too excited and cum. Of course I did ruin it, catch it all and licked every drop from my fingers. If You choose to punish me, I humbly accept whatever You decide for me. Here's pictures

"Letting you lick all this cum from My fellow Goddess' ass would be too generous for disgusting slave like you. You have to scoop them all with your closed lips. And if you don't drop anything, you might got to swallow it then, otherwise you'll stay whole day that cum on your face, drying."
"You know that I have both girls and boys as slaves, but did you know that they all have to wear same attire, ballgag, tight high stockings and latex garter belt. Girls love it and boys... well they love it too but also feel so humiliated."
"You don't want to be any less slut than your Goddess, don't you slave? Then you should be able to have same toys inside you, too bad you have only one hole..."
"Sometimes we have to go back to basic just in case you don't forget. Give me slow and aching edge while you bury your nose and tongue between my cheeks"
"I've shown my throat skills, now it's your turn. Can you compare this?"
"Slaves never can edge too much, but sometimes we have to control them and make things bit harder, like bind their hands into these kind special mittens. Those who still can constantly edge have proven they only think worshipping asses, pussies, feet, cocks and cum for their Goddess. I wonder how close you're to this state."

And not to forget topic suggestion, this time it goes for Jynx Maze

"Don't you just love summer, going to beach and watch all those sexy bodies in skimpy swimwear. And it's so much better while you're denied, getting harder and harder everyday."
rosdnmitz22
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by rosdnmitz22 »

Recacha
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by Recacha »

Banana trumps your penis!

4 weeks of denial, and you are still not allowed inside your wife!