Weekend Story for Goddess Lisa

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
askenable
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Mistress

Weekend Story for Goddess Lisa

Post by askenable »

Hello all Milovana boys, Goddess Lisa is here for a new challenge. I have some new room for some new online task slaves and I want to make a contest for you all to try to Be seen by me.
I want you to write a text that describes what is your idea of a dream session with a Goddess like me.
Just write it ad it was a Story. I like those stories where the slave speaks in First Person and speaking about the Mistress in second Person ("I was down on my knees but I loved that because You are my Goddess and I Just want to worship your feet"). Also put a lot of dialogues because I really like them (it also helps describing humiliation talking).
If you wanna know what I like to read about well, I love ball busted slaves, ass, foot, shoes (boots and high heels) worship, facesitting, ruined orgasms, cum eating and much more.
Write your Story and send it to me by Milovana pm or email [email protected]. during the next days I Will pick the best One and I Will write him back to become an online slave for a Short period (around a week).

Have fun and good luck. And dont forget to stroke MY cock while you are writing, I al sure this Will help a lot. *Smile*

Lisa
:love: :love: NEW TEASE: Become "Goddess Lisa's cum dumpster" : https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=37049 :love: :love:
condomdispenser
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Weekend Story for Goddess Lisa

Post by condomdispenser »

What a prize! To be played with by a Goddess, should I dare even hope?

50 shades of Yay. haha.