Edge pledge

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
xploratory
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): I'm open to xplore online domination with the right woman! I think breaking me will be a challenge as I'm very ADHD and very overworked as it is... It would take the right motivation and control to get me to actually complete tasks.

Re: Edge pledge... TRUE STORY

Post by xploratory »

So when I pledged to do 30 edges in Miss Jays honor, I forgot that today, 3/22 is my 20th wedding anniversary! I did one while driving on the way to work... 2 on the way home for lunch and 2 on the way back to work... all while driving. Now I WILL complete 25 additional edges before I leave the office and/or tonight @ home before I go to bed. The excitement of edging for Miss Jay even though it's my anniversary today only makes it incredibly more exciting! I think my priorities or straight though... a pledge made is a pledge kept!!! Wish me luck! :smile:
curioussubby
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Edge pledge

Post by curioussubby »

Managed to hit my record 50 edges... the urge to misbehave and push myself over is unbearable. I'm contemplating dusting off the ole chastity cage lol.

Started the day off with 5 edges before work. 10 during work :\'-( (my cute accountant asked if something was wrong because I was apparently really fidgety lol)

Just completed the last 35 upon getting home after work... ill shamelessly admit that I was whimpering and panting out loud by edges #40...

Happy Anniversary LMJ!
Miss Jay isn't the cocktease we Deserve, but the one we desperately Need!
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by mr-max »

Brief Report:

This was mega intense... But I managed (even though barely) to get to the promised 200 edges at the end of the day. Finished "The EX" at around 23:30 and did the last missing edges afterwards. At this point it was merely a light touch necessary to get to the edge again and it took about half a minute to get of it to avoid cumming. Sleeping was nearly impossible... :rolleyes:

Thank you LMJ for this idea.
Gismo123
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Gismo123 »

so, my brief report.

As a reminder, I pledged 240 edges. And damn I can say that my balls are aching :-P I edged so quickly on the last ones and dripped like liters of precum.
Now I basically have my balls loaded with a weeks worth and 240 edges. I enjoyed celebrating with you Miss Jay :)
TeaseandDeny
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TeaseandDeny »

Miss Jay,

Your 81 pledged edges have been done. I started with a few edges in the morning and continued by doing some more in the afternoon. In the evening I did your teases and the following tease I found Edge for my ass. After those teases your cock was very sensitive. The remainder of the edges I did very slow and careful.

The last 9 edges I did naked and kneeling. A few slow and teasing strokes had me on the edge. After each edge I had to interlock my hands behind my back. To keep myself from stroking your cock. My hips bucked, your cock desperately trying to find something that would touch it. After the last edge I held the position, trying to calm down.

During and after the edges I couldn't help but think about you. Thinking about you, wearing some nice lingerie and high heels. You going in circles around me, tracing a finger over my body. Whispering in my ear, telling me to edge. Telling me you own those cock and balls ...... There is more to the fantasy :blush: maybe another time. Let's just say, it took me a while to calm down :lol:

Thank you Miss Jay. Thank you for giving us some of your time and energy.
Sam86
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sam86 »

All 25 edges done yesterday in time of course Miss Jay.

Even though the number wasn't too high it quite left me aching, throbbing and dripping precum all over the place :-D
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

It certainly looks like you boys kept to your promises. How many edges were done in total? I know someone was counting?

So have we all had good days? Today probabaly seemed like a bit of a 'rest day' for you all! I'm sure you needed it hee hee! I haven't got the feeling that you boys were really frustrated... And none of you seem THAT desperate to cum.
If I do decide to allow you to spill your load, there will be a nice long build up. You have to work for it ;-)

LMJ x
KinkyJack
Explorer
Explorer

Post by KinkyJack »

From the reports we had 2,126 confirmed edges in your honour.

I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we're desperate for your kind words and input and we'll do anything for release!

*anything caveated for those who may have certain hard limits
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by dix »

Little Miss Jay wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:42 pm It certainly looks like you boys kept to your promises. How many edges were done in total? I know someone was counting?

So have we all had good days? Today probabaly seemed like a bit of a 'rest day' for you all! I'm sure you needed it hee hee! I haven't got the feeling that you boys were really frustrated... And none of you seem THAT desperate to cum.
If I do decide to allow you to spill your load, there will be a nice long build up. You have to work for it ;-)

LMJ x
To be frustrated for your amusement is exactly where we want to be, Miss Jay. :innocent:
amorphic.blob
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by amorphic.blob »

KinkyJack wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:04 pm From the reports we had 2,126 confirmed edges in your honour.

I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we're desperate for your kind words and input and we'll do anything for release!

*anything caveated for those who may have certain hard limits
You speak for me!

Bonus points for including limits 8-)
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

Well I am having a night in this evening so anything could happen... *giggles*

LMJ x
amorphic.blob
Explorer
Explorer

Post by amorphic.blob »

Little Miss Jay wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:34 pm Well I am having a night in this evening so anything could happen... *giggles*

LMJ x
Orgasms?

Nemhauser
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Nemhauser »

All we are here for is to please you in any possible way, Miss Jay. If we have to suffer and to be frustrated for your entertainment, so it may be. We are honored, that you spend your rare time with us and to take your orders. It´s not about our pleasure, it´s about yours.

Being horny all day and getting turned on by every single touch and rubbing is the sacrifice we offer to you (hope it´s okay I say "we"), if it makes you happy. Our fate is in your hands and even if I get a hard on right now again, just by thinking of a possible release, I will do whatever you wish for, Miss.
Maer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Maer »

Maybe I'm just happy you're back, or maybe it's because I haven't been denied in a while but either way I'm thoroughly enjoying myself :lol: Of course I'm still dying to cum but I'm happy with whatever you want. Whatever amuses you the most! :rolleyes: (hopefully I don't regret saying that :whistle: )
amorphic.blob
Explorer
Explorer

Post by amorphic.blob »

I should probably clarify when I said 'orgasms' I was asking (read: dreaming) about your night in, i.e. I meant yours, not ours! :-D