Edge pledge

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

Edge pledge

Post by Little Miss Jay »

Boys,

I have just realised that I first created an account 22nd March 2008! So I want you all to celebrate with me. You know how much I love getting you all frustrated, desperate and dripping with excitement so you have from now until Midnight (UK time) 21st March to pledge a number of edges you are going to perform for me on that day. There are just a few tiny rules hee hee

-You must complete the edges on 22nd March only- You have a full 24 hours to do this
-You can not complete more or less edges than what you have pledged
-You must not cum. I think thats pretty obvious, but I know some of you boys can struggle with control :lol:

You need to think really LONG and HARD *giggles* about what you think you can manage for me. I would hate for you to disappoint me on that special day... Especially when I've been so generous to you all

...And because Milovana is where it all began for me, I want you to also complete as many webteases as you can during that day. A bit of a Milovana celebration party :cake:

IF you are ALL good boys and complete what you said you would I may have a very special treat for you on Thursday so brief reports are welcome :love:

LMJ x
Last edited by Little Miss Jay on Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Re: Edge pledge

Post by dix »

Going to have to think about this one. :unsure:
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

dix wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:53 pm Going to have to think about this one. :unsure:
Ohhhh it's hard isn't it?! ;-)

SO HARD

LMJ x
yourstotease
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by yourstotease »

I need to think about it too... I clearly don't know how many edges I can manage safely and struggle with control.
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dix »

Little Miss Jay wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:54 pm
dix wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:53 pm Going to have to think about this one. :unsure:
Ohhhh it's hard isn't it?! ;-)

SO HARD

LMJ x
Not at the moment... You didn't give me permission. ;-)

Haha. Sorry I couldn't resist. :-P

But in all seriousness, I want to pick an impressive number to complete for you but then I don't want to risk not being able to do them all and disappointing you. :-/
Nemhauser
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nemhauser »

I really wasn´t sure how man edges I should pledge. But since on wednesdays I´m always having the day off, I had to make a decision. So I start things with pledging 360 edges at your special day Miss. I really do hope, that I can manage not to fail and dissapoint you. This is your day and I gonna celebrate it with you
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dix »

Nemhauser wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:07 pm I really wasn´t sure how man edges I should pledge. But since on wednesdays I´m always having the day off, I had to make a decision. So I start things with pledging 360 edges at your special day Miss. I really do hope, that I can manage not to fail and dissapoint you. This is your day and I gonna celebrate it with you
:-O :-O :-O
Nemhauser
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nemhauser »

dix wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:08 pm
Nemhauser wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:07 pm I really wasn´t sure how man edges I should pledge. But since on wednesdays I´m always having the day off, I had to make a decision. So I start things with pledging 360 edges at your special day Miss. I really do hope, that I can manage not to fail and dissapoint you. This is your day and I gonna celebrate it with you
:-O :-O :-O
That´s 20 edges per hour, sounds possible BUT...who knows. Hope I´m not gonna regret this pledge :huh:
KinkyJack
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by KinkyJack »

Brave man Nemhauser!

I was thinking that (as I'm also off work this week) I've got the ability to pledge a large number too.

It could be 226 given tonight's game... Having only had one ruined orgasm since last Monday this is like for Dix a difficult decision..
KinkyJack
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by KinkyJack »

Little Miss Jay wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:47 pm
IF you are ALL good boys and complete what you said you would I may have a very special treat for you on Thursday so brief reports are welcome :love:
For anyone who pledges, don't forget this little point!
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

Wow... You are a good stroker aren't you. I hope thats not an unrealistic pledge.

LMJ x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

Its not a competition of who can do the most, but I would like you to challenge yourselves. A personal challenge. I just want you all to be horny dripping messes on Wednesday in my honour.
-For some of you that means you'll be like that after 5 edges, others uhhhh 360 edges ;-)

LMJ x
Nemhauser
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nemhauser »

Little Miss Jay wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:22 pm Its not a competition of who can do the most, but I would like you to challenge yourselves. A personal challenge. I just want you all to be horny dripping messes on Wednesday in my honour.
-For some of you that means you'll be like that after 5 edges, others uhhhh 360 edges ;-)

LMJ x
I´m pretty sure I´m gonna be that already way earlier than 360....but will still do anything possible to not dissapoint you Miss
2OI2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 2OI2 »

Miss,
may I pledge 24 in your honor and participate for your enjoyment?
Thank you.
Sylar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sylar »

I'm willing to join in on this and I'll pledge 100 edges.
I hope this is enough to please miss Jay on her special day
Last edited by Sylar on Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.