Edge pledge

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

Re: Edge pledge

Post by Little Miss Jay »

Two more *giggles*

I like the suspense...

LMJ x
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by mr-max »

Pleeeaaaaase Miss Jay, your pets really need to cum after this ordeal. Please let us cum!
Ryuzaki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Ryuzaki »

*kneels* Please Miss Jay may I cum tomorrow.
tikiliz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tikiliz »

Please Miss Jay I'm begging you to let me cum after the pledged edges, pretty pretty please...
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

While I do want to try out the way of cumming mentioned in your second tease, that can wait!

So please Miss Jay allow us to cum for you, whether it be full or ruined or somewhere in between. I beg that you make it as pleasurable for you as possible!
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

Boys,

Since you achieved a huge amount of edges between you yesterday I have decided to give you all a treat for tomorrow (Friday). You'll need today to rest after giving that hard desperate cock so much attention yesterday.

Rules:

You can only complete this on Friday 24th March (In your timezone)

If you don't have time to complete the whole set of instructions, you will not attempt it at all

Firstly, I want you to tie up those balls with something (safely) and then begin stroking that cock... I imagine it was hard quite quickly after tying those rather full balls...
But let it get absolutely rock hard before picking up the pace to what you think I would consider fast.

Get to the edge, hold it for as long as you can (time it- count in your head) then stop. This is now the time you need to reach each time you edge again- because you'll be doing it another 4 times for me hee hee! ;-)

After you have completed the 5 edges in total, I want you to very gently start massaging your balls and slowly work your way up the shaft of that desperate cock until you finally get to the head and concentrate on the sweet spot. I want at least 10 minutes on this part of the teasing boys, you can have short breaks if needed. You'll be doing nice slow teasing strokes and massaging. It's exactly how I would play with you if I was really trying to tease you... and drive you absolutely crazy with frustration.

After the 10 minutes are up (Longer if you can handle it but no longer than 30 minutes in total) you'll lie down and get comfortable and begin stroking. I want you to close your eyes. Your hand MUST NOT leave that (probably by now) throbbing cock until you cum.

Yes, you read right, you're going to cum for me.

I've asked for you to close your eyes so you can imagine me straddling you, facing away from you, you can see my round peachy bum in lacy french knickers and feel my wetness soaking through my knickers from all this excitement.

I'd be stroking you at a medium to fast pace with one hand, while cupping and massaging your balls with the other... Have I mentioned before that I LOVE balls? *giggles*

You'd beg to cum and I'd just ignore you a couple of times and carry on. You know better not to cum without permission, don't you?

I pick up the pace and tell you that you will now blow your load for me. You tense up almost immediately as though a switch has gone off and you cum within a few seconds of my command- You'll do this when you absolutely, and honestly can not wait any longer.

LMJ x
Last edited by Little Miss Jay on Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KinkyJack
Explorer
Explorer

Post by KinkyJack »

Thank you Miss Jay!

Tomorrow is a tease, but it's a wonderful one to wait for and anticipate!
Nemhauser
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nemhauser »

*falling on my knees*

Thank you Miss Jay for being that kind to us. This imagination will drive me wild and I promise to shoot a huge load for you. :love:
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

Incase you boys need reminding-
http://littlemissjay.blogspot.co.uk/20 ... f3d1d0a26e

LMJ x
Ryuzaki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Ryuzaki »

Thank you Miss Jay for being so kind :D half way through reading that my cock and balls started throbbing hard as if my heart was in them. Sleeping tonight will be interesting knowing what I will be doing tomorrow, I can't stop thinking about it.
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

Ashton wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:32 pm
Little Miss Jay wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:49 pm

I've asked for you to close your eyes so you can imagine me straddling you, facing away from you, you can see my round peachy bum in lacy french knickers and feel my wetness soaking through my knickers from all this excitement.

I'd be stroking you at a medium to fast pace with one hand, while cupping and massaging your balls with the other... Have I mentioned before that I LOVE balls? *giggles*

You'd beg to cum and I'd just ignore you a couple of times and carry on. You know better not to cum without permission, don't you?

I pick up the pace and tell you that you will now blow your load for me. You tense up almost immediately as though a switch has gone off and you cum within a few seconds of my command- You'll do this when you absolutely, and honestly can not wait any longer.

LMJ x
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH MISS JAY.
may i edge today for you?
No

Did you read the instructions....? If you didn't edge yesterday then the answer is still no
Little Miss Jay wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:49 pm I have decided to give you all a treat for tomorrow (Friday). You'll need today to rest after giving that hard desperate cock so much attention yesterday.

Rules:

You can only complete this on Friday 24th March (In your timezone)

mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mr-max »

More sweet torment! This will be even more intense! Thank you very much Miss Jay
yourstotease
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yourstotease »

Miss Jay,

Wow what fantastically vivid instructions. I know what I will be dreaming about tonight, my full balls ache so much right now.

Thank you for this sweet release.

YTT
Maer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Maer »

Wow, Miss Jay. I must be dreaming! :w00t: I don't think I'll be able to get rid the image you painted of you on top of me all night. Probably all of tomorrow as well! :lol: I don't know if I even deserve all of that but thank you, thank you, thank you!! :love:
Sexless Dummy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexless Dummy »

Little Miss Jay wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:49 pm

LMJ x
Thank you so much :bow:
I need some sleep first (if i get some), but after that i am right at it :clap2: :love: