Edge pledge

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
GG8776
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Edge pledge

Post by GG8776 »

I have never played one of these games but your profile pic got me going. So i will pledge 300 edges to you miss Jay.

This will be the second most I have done in one day, the most was for my former mistress

GG
secretname
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by secretname »

Congratulations on 9 years Miss Jay!

I'm not sure how much time I'll have to dedicate edges to you, so I will pledge 25. I will strive to make them as teasy and squirmy as I can :love:
Played Della's Multimedia game from December 23, 2014 to January 13, 2014
yourstotease
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by yourstotease »

Miss Jay,

I will pledge 18 edges for you on Wednesday. Seems fitting, as it's 9 years x2 and it's also the number I failed to complete on Monday.. so I know it's a challenge.

This is of course assuming I am allowed to play.

YTT
Sexless Dummy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexless Dummy »

:hmmm: decisions, decisions...should i play it safe or should i try to impress. Well i edged approximately 270 times for a webtease not long ago. So it would feel kind of insulting to do less edges for Miss Jay than for a webtease :unsure: I think 100 more should be enough to honor that special day. I am going for 370 edges. I don´t know if i will be able to do webteases after that, the first task could take a while. :lol:
strokerboy3
Explorer
Explorer

Post by strokerboy3 »

I would like to pledge 10 edges to you Miss Jay. My 9 year anniversary just past in January and I can say without a doubt it was you who has made this website so memorable for me. I know 10 edges isn't a lot, but I seem to have very little time to play now a days. Hopefully it is enough to please you, if not please let me know.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

Well I've just been denied by your 3 webteases over the course of 5 days, why not deny myself a bit longer?

I'll pledge 24 edges for you tommorow, for each hour of the day. Not on the hour of course - I plan to do as you say and do some teases. I'll do teases until they have instructed to edge 24 times - could be one tease or many, no idea. Missing any instructions to cum of course! And then once I reach it, no more stroking. I may have missed your deadline, but I'll give you the day anyway.
Last edited by Shattered on Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
korminjin
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by korminjin »

Because I am a 33 age virgin
Promise the 33 edge times
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mr-max »

Let's see.

From my experience there comes a time when the frenzy sets in where reaching the next edge can be done in a couple of seconds. But let's map this out :-P

Scenario:
  • Just before bedtime after midnight do some edges before going to sleep (ca. 10)
  • Could start up the day with some nice edges (ca. 5)
  • Than go to work. Sneak in some more during the day (ca. 5 if possible naughty in the rest room)
  • Skip dinner appointment and start really getting worked up with 1-2 warm up teases (ca. 60)
  • Doing an insane tease "The Ex" by 1885 (https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=12530)
    I don't remember how long it is and how much edges there are in there, but this will probably take the rest of the night. I also intend to do edges in the end when you should be just "near the edge" and of course NOT ruin at the finale. (estimated 120)
Subtotal 200

Cannot do more on a regular workday with only about 4-5 hours playtime available.
All rules will of course apply ;-)

Damn, I did not read the deadline... Sorry LMJ... :unsure: If wished I will still join in!
solicit10
Explorer
Explorer

Post by solicit10 »

..but..but....i have already been on edge for the past 4 days ! its getting quite difficult to maintain!

Hellllelelpppp :-O :-O
doctorx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by doctorx »

I pledge 100 edges for you and your pleasure Miss Jay, my cock will be so angry and dripping only for you as you deserve.

:-P
Gismo123
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Gismo123 »

In order to celebrate with you, I will pledge 240 edges Miss Jay, 10 each hour :-)

I hope to get really desperate for you and fill my balls. Although I'm already without cumming for a week
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Makarov »

Happy Milovana Anniversary! It's been nine years since you've joined up, so I pledge nine edges.
TeaseandDeny
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TeaseandDeny »

Little Miss Jay wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:47 pm Boys,

I have just realised that I first created an account 22nd March 2008! So I want you all to celebrate with me. You know how much I love getting you all frustrated, desperate and dripping with excitement so you have from now until Midnight (UK time) to pledge a number of edges you are going to perform for me on that day. There are just a few tiny rules hee hee
Miss Jay,

I seem to have missed the deadline of, until midnight, to pledge a number of edges. :\'-( I would have liked to pledge 81 edges. 9 edges for each year. Please let me edge your cock, in honor of your celebration.

I wish you a happy day. May you tease and frustrate many pet for many years to come.
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

TeaseandDeny wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:15 pm
Little Miss Jay wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:47 pm Boys,

I have just realised that I first created an account 22nd March 2008! So I want you all to celebrate with me. You know how much I love getting you all frustrated, desperate and dripping with excitement so you have from now until Midnight (UK time) to pledge a number of edges you are going to perform for me on that day. There are just a few tiny rules hee hee
Miss Jay,

I seem to have missed the deadline of, until midnight, to pledge a number of edges. :\'-( I would have liked to pledge 81 edges. 9 edges for each year. Please let me edge your cock, in honor of your celebration.

I wish you a happy day. May you tease and frustrate many pet for many years to come.
I meant to say midnight today (Tuesday)

I'll edit the first post ;-)

LMJ x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

I really hope you boys haven't been too unrealistic.

I won't be impressed if you can't complete what you've promised :evilmad:

LMJ x