Edge pledge

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
KinkyJack
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Edge pledge

Post by KinkyJack »

It's Friday morning and I'm thankful for this glorious gift.
yourstotease
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by yourstotease »

Miss Jay,

Got up especially early to carry out your instructions, I couldn't wait much longer.
Followed your orders to the letter, it was so hard to pace myself as you described, but so worth it!

Thank you

YTT
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Well that was fantastic, I followed the instructions and enjoy cumming. Thank you Miss Jay
yourstotease
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yourstotease »

Miss Jay,

Just wanted to give you an update... After being allowed to cum this morning I spent the morning bathed in post orgasmic glory. But some time around lunchtime, my mind wandered onto the weekend and what may be in store for us. Before I knew it my cock was twitching again, and it is getting hard as a write this.

Somehow I feel more frustrated now than before I came, not knowing when I will be allowed to again. I'm also used to playing and cumming much more frequently than this, so I think having several days worth of cum in my balls and only releasing once has not fully satisfied me. I'm grateful that you are kind enough to teach me some control, and wanted you to know that I am still very restless and horny despite cumming just this morning.

I hope you have a lovely weekend planned?
Oh and thank you for not punishing me earlier in the week :innocent:

YTT
Sexless Dummy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexless Dummy »

Holy mother of god, that was a really weird experience i just had :blink:
Everything was fine, i was ready to go through this. I tied my balls, started stroking and soon afterwards i reached my first edge.
The first edge was held for 5 minutes, resulting in 25 minutes of being on the edge..... still everything fine.

The slow teasing part was honestly a little difficult. My cock sadly was really desensitized after all the edging so it wasn´t that enjoyable as i imagined it would be....lesson learned here :unsure:
Thats also the reason i only did it the minimum of 10 minutes and moved on.

And then the last part....i closed my eyes, started imagining this incredible sexy scene you described and in a short amount of time i got unbelievably aroused. It was at this moment that my right hand suddenly started to tingle like crazy. Even though i wasn´t allowed to stop stroking, i did (sorry for that :blush: ). I just thought to myself what the fuck is going on here?? The tingling didn´t stop but i continued stroking, dedicated to end this better sooner than later. As i got closer to the edge it started to spread out from just the hand to the whole arm...then on the left side too. It felt like my arms just fell asleep but alot more intense like usual. As i tipped myself over the edge it resulted in an orgasm not from this world. My arms continued to tingle for at least a minute after the orgasm, i could swear that they vibrated a little. I never experienced something like that and it certainly freaked me out a little. Still happy to feel the well needed relief :-)
Thanks Miss Jay
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Makarov »

Thank you, Miss Jay! That was amazing!
Ryuzaki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Ryuzaki »

I wont have enough time today to complete the instructions though I haven't ached this much in quiet awhile now I enjoy it for now...:D thanks again Miss Jay.
amorphic.blob
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by amorphic.blob »

Thank you Miss Jay! That was amazing. I thought I might not have time to get this done because I got home late, but I did - and I purposefully finished the stroke before midnight, which was very fun!

The orgasm itself felt incredible. I should have asked earlier, but... are you okay with us looking at your pictures at moments like these?

This has been an extremely pleasurable and exciting time following your instructions. I really hope you're enjoying it too and that you'll be sticking around :-)

Thank you so much once again.
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mr-max »

This was on hell of a ride. I don't think I can play again for a couple of days... THANK YOU LMJ :lol: