Edge pledge

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
TeaseandDeny
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Edge pledge

Post by TeaseandDeny »

Little Miss Jay wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:28 pm I really hope you boys haven't been too unrealistic.

I won't be impressed if you can't complete what you've promised :evilmad:

LMJ x
Miss Jay,

I did think long and hard about it. I want to challenge myself and more importantly, please you :smile:
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by dix »

Little Miss Jay wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:28 pm I really hope you boys haven't been too unrealistic.

LMJ x
I won't fail you, Miss Jay. :-)
Nemhauser
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Nemhauser »

LMJ x
I won´t dissapoint you Miss Jay, everything is planned. Now it just has to work the way it was planned :-)
Ryuzaki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Ryuzaki »

LMJ x
I already have the day planned out for myself so I wont fail, nothing is impossible. (:
cgarrett13
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by cgarrett13 »

I pledge 50 Miss jay
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Post by SexualChoc »

Looks like tons of fun Miss Jay
I am currently serving.. tennisbuff
so I will just do an honest report
I did 19 edges in 24 hours
and am on day 59 of denial (with torment)
:wall: :nugget:

wish I could say I participated in an escapade..
we (milovana) really missed you...
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Ruffles
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ruffles »

I'm sorry if i got the timing off. I'm pretty rubbish with timezones. For me it is evening of Wednesday 22nd march and I've carried out my promised 42 edges for you Miss Jay. I must say I felt comfortable edging up until about 23 and then it got a bit tougher. Around 29 i was dripping precum and by 34 i was oozing it. After 42 I was soaked in precum and incredibly desperate. I now have a painful case of blue balls for you Miss. It was an honour to edge for you Miss Jay, may 2017 prove to me another great year for you
ospray
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ospray »

I fear that I have missed you cut off time for pleading, however, I still wanted to welcome you back to Milovana, its exciting that you have been around in some capacity since 2008! People that care enough, have that kind of passion to stick around is a large part of what makes a community wonderful. Milo, has a lot of that, and its due in part to people like you! So, thank you and sorry I could not honor you with a pledge!

Also, I dont know if would have been in the sprite of the game or not but, my pledge would have been, simply as many edges as I could manage in 24hrs, that way I would not be locked in to a set # :P I cant help but find the loopholes and be cheeky.

Thank you again!
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

And if I counted right, that's 2813 edges pledged to Miss Jay, (With chocs, 2832 edges). That is a lot of edges. I'll be doing mine when I wake up, so I'll just edit this post once I do.

Seriously though, that is a huge number. Wow. I hope I did the math correctly.
secretname
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by secretname »

Miss Jay,

Since I am in California, I did my edges just now. I started out by warming myself up with Ballbusting Aphrodisiac, a new ballbusting tease on the site. That gave me 3 edges. Then I decided to try one of your teases, Miss Jay's Pet Tease. However, being that the very first task of the tease gave me 9 edges, I realized that maybe I should have pledged a lot more than 25 :-( I decided to try a different tease, so I tried out Edge For My Ass, which I wasn't able to complete as I got to 25 edges far too early :-(

I feel like I've learned an important lesson here. I should strive to push myself to the limits, rather than play conservatively.
Played Della's Multimedia game from December 23, 2014 to January 13, 2014
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Post by SexualChoc »

Honestly,
as a good Dom knows, just a few edges can be as evil or difficult as a lot.
The ability to totally submit and control urges is what is important.
Some of the most difficult teases I have done
have NO edges..
but lot's of torment..
large numbers are nice.. but control is better

there also different levels of difficulty
like.. edging with holds
or doing "hard edges" where you get so close you can literally feel the cum trying to get out.. but stop anyway..
I really hope to see more torments from the Lovely Miss Jay
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
strokerboy3
Explorer
Explorer

Post by strokerboy3 »

Mistress,

I have completed my 10 pledged edges for you before work. Thank you for coming back to Milovana and gracing us with your presence. My aching balls will be forever great full =)

Stroker
Nemhauser
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nemhauser »

Good lord, what did I get myself into? Startet at midnight wit the webtease "Edge, Edge, Edge". Finished my first 20 edges in that tease with holding each one of it for 30 seconds. So far, so good. So went to the next webtease "O-Control (lvl 1). This time, instead of holding the edge, I just edged multiple times during one edging timer. When I finished my first 100 edges, I stopped the tease. By now, I already was a dripping mess. Throbbing, aching, twitching. So I took a break to cool down and get ready for bed. In bed, I worshipped some of your pitctures Miss Jay and edged 25 times. Then I really had to stop, cause the last 3 edges almost had me ruining it. Well...sleeping was difficult with this hard on. I wasn´t horny like that in a long time.

So this morning I woke up with a solid wood and edged another 25 times. By now, every single touch is a tease. Even the rubbing of my underwear on my cock is getting me horny. After launch, I edged another 20 times, so now I´m at 170 edges and really need to take a break again. After 4-5 edges, I don´t even have to stroke anymore to get to the edge. The lightest touch is enough. Right now, I´m so desperate to cum, the precum is oozing out like crazy and my cock head is so sensitive and actually burning in agony but...I will edge another 190 times for Miss Jay :love:
Ryuzaki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ryuzaki »

I started off by getting on my knees and making my strokes as slow and wicked as possible till I got to the first edge then I pushed it as close as I could and let go, I did this for 25 edges straight. I a five minute break and opened up your tease Miss Jay's Pet Tease and completed that for more edges, I forget exactly how many I got out of the tease I do remember having to do 15 edges at the beginning and after that I was a dripping mess the rest of the tease. I took another break and spread the rest of the edges out over a few more hours on my knees of course and holding them 15 seconds each with a short pause between, I find this method the hardest for me. I kept a tally on a piece of paper because I got to a point where I couldn't think straight I still can't yet, I've yet to calm down it feels like there is a steel rod in my cock and my balls ache so much (: if feels like my heart is down there the throbbing is so strong. 110 edges completed for you Miss Jay thank you!!! I will do some more teases later since there is still time.
bakal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bakal »

Last edited by bakal on Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:01 am, edited 2 times in total.