Miss Jay's Miss It- Miss Out Game

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
denton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Miss Jay's Miss It- Miss Out Game

Post by denton »

Little Miss Jay wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:03 pm If its ball spanks... oh what bad luck :love: At least something is getting attention hee hee
While you didn't explicitly say I could join in for that extra task.. something tells me you won't mind another boy spanking his balls in your honour :innocent:
“Shame to say, though. Lack of pussy will change even a good man's demeanor.”
Bunk Moreland (The Wire)
KinkyJack
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by KinkyJack »

Little Miss Jay wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:07 pm Hmmm... No. Not yet. Although 15 ball spanks an hour until bed sounds like fun to me

LMJ x
Last set of spanks done before I go to bed in half an hour or so Miss Jay. You'll be pleased to know they're full, very sore and frustrated from the no touching ban today. I think I count 155 spanks in total (9 x 15 plus the extra 20). It's been a very challenging day to say the least!

I'm desperate to play and have the chance to cum as is my confession which I hope you may be kind enough to grant soon.
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Makarov »

Eek! Sorry Little Miss Jay, I had the weekend off and someone missed out on nearly everything! I'll try my best to be around for the next game.
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by dix »

Well the edging task certainly was frustrating. I was lucky enough to get to sleep a little before 01:00 but that still left me with a grand total of 66 edges performed for your entertainment, Miss Jay.
Little Miss Jay wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:06 pm I bet that cock will be leaking and dripping everywhere a few hours in.
You were certainly correct, Miss Jay. The last few sets left me a desperate mess, my cock leaking vast amounts of pre-cum all over itself, throbbing in frustration crying out for that last little bit of stimulation... But alas my agony is for your entertainment. :innocent: :blush:
Sexless Dummy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexless Dummy »

I decided to go to bed earlier than planned yesterday. I thought the ruined orgasm would make edging more easy again.....that wasn´t the case at all :huh: It was always the first edge that was extremely difficult to control, after that it got easier. My last set of edges were 9. That would be a total of 45 edges, most of them after the ruined orgasm and most of them followed with some leaking :-O

ps: I hope your monday gets better Miss Jay :-)
TeaseandDeny
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TeaseandDeny »

Miss Jay,

After the ruined orgasm, which you generously allowed, the need to release did lessen. Only for a moment though. Your balls began to ache more, desperate to release more. What was drained with the ruined orgasm filled back up, with all the edges I did before going to bed. It was difficult to go to sleep. Your balls aching and hard cock begging to be touched.

In total I edged your cock 55 times. The edges after the ruined orgasm were difficult. When getting close I thought about you, telling me to stop when I edged. That helped a lot.

I read your twitter, if there is anything I can do please let me know. :innocent:
yourstotease
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yourstotease »

Hi Miss Jay,

Sorry your Monday isn't going so well. If there's anything I can do to help cheer you up please say!

Just wanted to say that I've been so inspired by this game, and how much i enjoyed the (brief) teasing, that I am going to try denying myself for a bit longer. As I've said a good few times, I'm pretty inexperienced so I'll take it as it comes.

Any advice would of course be welcome.

YTT
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

Hello boys!

Awww I love that you've been posting on here while I couldn't get online- I have free wifi at work but its obviously very controlled. Just about got away with Twitter ;-)

I have only been home an hour and a half, did a quick workout and now I'm going to have a nice hot bubble bath...

While I'm in the bath... You boys should entertain me.

The next person to comment on this thread needs to do ONE edge and once there, they need to stop, the 2nd boy to comment will do TWO edges then stop, the 3rd boy to comment will do THREE edges and stop... Well you get the idea.
You need to comment first and then do the edge.

You can only comment once every 5 minutes to allow others a chance and you must keep track and state how many edges you'll be doing everytime you comment. You will not be forgiven for error.

I want as many edges as possible done between you all while I relax. I just wish there was an obedient boy waiting on his knees with a towel while I get all soapy in the bath *giggles*

Be quick and claim those edges!

KinkyJack- You may now join in with the other boys.

LMJ x
KinkyJack
Explorer
Explorer

Post by KinkyJack »

Thank you Miss Jay, I'll hopefully be first for one.
amorphic.blob
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by amorphic.blob »

Me me me!!!

I wasn't able to join in this game at the weekend, so I'd love to edge for you now! :-D

Twice.
KinkyJack
Explorer
Explorer

Post by KinkyJack »

So after one I was oozing pre cum.

Next I shall do 3 as enough time has passed.
Sam86
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sam86 »

Four from me Miss Jay

Have a nice bubble bath :-)
yourstotease
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yourstotease »

Good evening Miss Jay,

Enjoy your bath, I will claim 5 edges please.

YTT
Last edited by yourstotease on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yourstotease
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yourstotease »

:-D
Last edited by yourstotease on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amorphic.blob
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by amorphic.blob »

That was officially my first ever task for Miss Jay... This is so surreal!

Thank you for those edges. It feels different to be edging for someone, especially for you! It's all very exciting.

Hmm. This is odd. Any reports are posts, which means I'll be doing another seven now, doesn't it?

*Pops to it*