Miss Jays Pyramid Game

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
strokerboy3
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Miss Jays Pyramid Game

Post by strokerboy3 »

Miss Jay,

I just saw this post tonight and was instantly aroused the moment I saw that you had posted something! I was so honored to suffer and whimper for you! I still can't believe I was allowed to release while fantasizing about you Mistress! Thank you so much for this tease, I can't wait to suffer for you!

Yours,
Strokerboy
Ruffles
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ruffles »

Thank you for this game Miss Jay.

I managed to complete it with a minute long break between tasks two and three and a 30 second break between task four and five. I held the edge from the last 32 seconds till the end. Thank you for allowing me to cum Miss Jay
denton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by denton »

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :whistle:

Didn't have time yesterday, but joined in after coming home early today. For context: my last orgasm was on Thursday.

Round 1: it was great fun until about halfway in when my desperate cock wanted faster strokes.. my brain knew that was to come anyway, but still.. there was the desire for more.. an excellent tease ;-)

Round 2: similar, though not quite as frustrating.. still the desire for more stimulation but those wonderful words and pictures of yours...

Round 3: Got on my knees and tried my best to not edge too soon.. luckily I did manage that despite how wonderful stroking that cock for you felt :blush:

Round 4: Oh my.. the sweet spot.. not having to pay attention to the metronome.. I was in a whole 'nother dimension until the alarm sounded and got me back to reality :w00t:

Round 5: The struggle.. more than 4 days without an orgasm, so much teasing and stroking.. but I did hold back until 2:25 or so when I reached the edge and held it until the end... only to let go :\'-( As I mentioned on twitter, I won't be allowed to cum for another two weeks or so in all likelihood, so I did not get to enjoy an orgasms like your other boys did.. but somehow I think you don't mind that :innocent: It was great to be back in your hands for a while and I hope it won't be the last time :love:
“Shame to say, though. Lack of pussy will change even a good man's demeanor.”
Bunk Moreland (The Wire)
kneeforu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by kneeforu »

Thank you so much Miss Jay, and want to say again so glad you are back!!!

The game was very intense and always so much fun to follow your instructions! I put in a black rubber plug and then started with lots of lube as requested. Initially it went well and then got difficult mid game. The sensual spot section creates a little break almost for me and helped. The last section, I was on edge for nearly a minute. Amazing.

I am traveling today to California, long flight but you will hopefully be happy to know I am locked in chastity.

All my best and thank you again Miss Jay!
Get to know my mind, and you can have my body!!!!
Bonkgr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bonkgr »

Incredible game, thank you Miss Jay...

I had to wait today for the time to do it properly...and it was far more difficult than I imagined it would be...Especially with the evil plug...

But, I'm happy to say I survived! The 2nd and 5th rounds proved the most difficult for me...Thanks again!
Stop the violins! Give pizza chants!! Shave the whales!!!
Sam86
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sam86 »

Thanks for the nice game yesterday Miss Jay, your post indeed painted some nice images into the mind :innocent:
Felt so good stroking under your command again after all that time :-)

Round 1 was a very nice relaxing intro to the rest of the rounds, round 2 got me a little bit further down the road to a throbbing and aching cock...imagining what you described :-D
No danger of edging in round three even though the tempo got faster. I have to admit that I'm not really into kneeling and find it quite uncorfortable at times and distracting. Precum was ever present though.
Round 4 was like the calm before the storm...soothing sensual...knowing what would come afterwards.

I really had to concentrate and try hard to get to the edge in time in the last round (cumming on Sunday had quite a calming effect ;-) ) but close to the end of the third minute I made it there only to really struggle with not spilling right then but with only a few seconds left I reached the goal and had a wonderful orgasm in your honor Miss :-)

Thank you Miss Jay for being so generous on this first episode of hopefully some more in the future :love:
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

Awwww boys! Wasn't that fun? Hee hee. Some of you ceratinly know what is expected of you and completed the task even if you did struggle a little. I enjoyed reading all the reports ;-)

To the boys who disappointed me and failed- Get to your knees right this second and give those balls 30 HARD ball spanks. This may not seem like a harsh punishment but believe me- If you keep failing me any task you sign up to in future will always involve more 'painful' alternatives until you can manage to follow my orders and prove yourself to be a good boy and worthy of my time.

I'm thinking of doing a 14 day denial task... But I suggest you only sign up if you thing you can really obey me. Details will be posted in a new thread within the next few days.

LMJ x
subkent
Explorer
Explorer

Post by subkent »

Glad to hear you enjoyed our struggles, thinking of your pleased little smile makes it all worth it :) And even more relieved I didn't end up failing the task, for a "newbie" like me that would have been quite the punishment :blush:

I...*swallows nervously* I would love to participate in your next task as well, Miss (looks at the number "14" and questions my sanity for volunteering), and will keep trying my very best to obey you. Due to real life I will personally sadly have very limited opportunity to follow orders actively this upcoming weekend, but if it's starts after that or the weekend is mostly "denial time" I'm ready to beg at your feet :)

Thank you so much again for taking the time to tease and torment us, Miss Jay. It is deeply appreciated.

And if I may say so...that avatar of yours has quite the effect every single time I happen to look upon it :blush:
TeaseandDeny
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TeaseandDeny »

Miss Jay,

I am sorry to disappoint you. :-(

As soon as I read your message I did as you instructed. I pulled down my pants and got on my knees. I gave my swollen and achy balls 30 hard spanks. Even though the spanks really hurt, I still got hard inside the chastity cage. I am really horny. :blush:

I will follow your orders and would like to prove myself worthy of your time. If this results in more 'painful' alternatives I will accept those punishments.

If you do start a 14 day denial task, I will sign up. I will obey you.

I would like to ask you a favor. I know I don't have the right to ask this of you. As stated above I will sign up for the next task you post. Would you allow me some kind of a release? I had been teasing myself for a week, and planned to release myself on Sunday.
But when I read that you would post a game I kept myself locked. A week, with daily stroking and edging, is a fairly 'long' time for me to go without an orgasm.

Miss Jay, please, let me have some kind of release. My balls ache. I am dripping in my cage, which feels way to small. Please let me have some kind of release, before starting your next game. Please!
Sam86
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sam86 »

Little Miss Jay wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:28 pm I'm thinking of doing a 14 day denial task... But I suggest you only sign up if you thing you can really obey me. Details will be posted in a new thread within the next few days.

LMJ x
Oh my that sounds exciting Miss Jay :w00t:

What am I to do with your cock until then Miss?
Nemhauser
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nemhauser »

Can´t wait for this new task Miss, your cock is waiting for your commands :love:
SubOlli
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by SubOlli »

30 very painful ball spanks done Miss Jay :\'-( Sorry again for disappointing and thank you for the game, hopefully i can do better in the future if i get the chance. Thank you for the easier punishment this time, definitely not looking forward to any harder ones :-(
Sinslave1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sinslave1 »

Little Miss Jay wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:28 pm Awwww boys! Wasn't that fun?

I'm thinking of doing a 14 day denial task... But I suggest you only sign up if you thing you can really obey me. Details will be posted in a new thread within the next few days.
Absolutely.

Will definitely keep an eye out for it. Sounds intense, but so does the opportunity to obey!
Tofik
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tofik »

Oh My Goddess
Red ink. If I see this always I'm a little scared ....

I'm sorry Miss for disappoint You
When I today morning got up, read Your order and immediately go to knees and start taking a penalty. After 10 spanks, each next result more pain than previous one. The last few were difficult to hold on, but I did it for You.
Thank You Miss.
After this I have a lesson and I promise not disappoint You next time.
CIASS
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by CIASS »

Thank you very much for this game, Miss Jay.

I was very excited to play this Miss and I would like to thank you for preparing it. I am very happy that I managed to follow your commands. I was able to get to edge and hold it. Also I came since you allowed it Miss Jay. I hope I can succeed in your upcoming games and please you.

I wish you a nice day Miss.