Miss Jays Pyramid Game

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Hisraad
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: Miss Jays Pyramid Game

Post by Hisraad »

I just finished - Miss Jay thank you very much for posting. And for going relatively easy on us :love:

That was a tightrope. I got to the 4:00 mark before having to stop - the descriptions posted were a bit too much for me. Took that five minute break and started taking things a bit more seriously. Eyes off the page!
Holding that edge for about 2 minutes at the end was crazy - I was doing everything I could to stay *just* desperate enough... but I managed it to the last second and no further.

It was a real privilege to perform for you, Miss. You've totally won me over this weekend.
SubOlli
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by SubOlli »

I'm so sorry Miss Jay, I couldn't last past the third round. I was already so frustrated in anticipation and your teasing words for the rounds and looking at your pictures just made it impossible for me. I've never had good stamina and I tried so hard to hold back and even tried to stop stroking when i started cumming but ended up having a ruined orgasm anyway. I'm sorry and feel so bad having failed my first game :-( after you put in the effort to create it. I was looking forward to it a lot.
Tofik
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tofik »

Very sorry Miss, I failed :-(
I was tried hard version for me with inflatable but plug and this caused my defeat .... this and too many years without Your training :-(
Lost in second round, what a shame, I deserved punishment.
Sorry Miss. Can You forgive me :?:
Sexless Dummy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexless Dummy »

I immediately dropped my clothes as you posted the game.....got way more excited that im willing to admid. :whistle: But i finished the game as a good boy and made quite a mess :blush: (did a mean edging tease 4 days ago and locked myself up afterwards).
Thanks for taking it easy on us this time Miss Jay, im more than ready to participate in this future thingy you mentioned there. :-D
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

Thank you very much Miss Jay!

By round 3 I was teetering on the brink of having to stop and start over, so the lack of metronome in Round 4 gave me the "rest" I needed to recover. Now, I say "rest" because good lord is headplay frustrating. >.<

Less than a minute into Round 5 I was on the edge so I had to hold it for over 2 minutes to make it through to the end.

Thank you again! Lovely little game and I love the mental images you gave us to go with it!
luke100787
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): still looking

Post by luke100787 »

Thanks so much Miss Jay the last round was really difficult but i made it to the end and shot a huge load
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

subkent wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:17 pm Thank you so much, Miss :) My first time participating in one of your games, but hopefully not the last...and I made it! Started to really struggle in the second to last round, and was literally shaking the last minute, so desperately close to tipping over the edge..but simply had to hold it back and obey your orders.

*phew...still slightly shaky after the wonderful orgasm*
I hope it won't be the last time you play for me ;-) Pleased you managed to keep that cum in until you were instructed to let go

LMJ x
TeaseandDeny
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by TeaseandDeny »

Hello Miss Jay,

Thank you for posting the game. For the past few days I have been locked up in my chastity cage (self locked). So I already was quite horny. Because of this I could sadly not complete your game. If there is any possible way to make it up to you I will gladly do so. Before making up your mind please read the rest of my post.

Pyramid Game:

I read the instructions and started to get (very) hard in my cage. Next I undressed and took my key and butt plug. I lubed up my plug with my saliva and slowly put it. It had been a while since I had the plug in, so it felt very tight and pleasurable. I was straining in the cage and some precum oozed out. Next I unlocked the cage, but the cock ring part of the cage I could not get off.

After about 3 minutes and 36 second in round 1 I had to stop. The thought of your soft lips, going down on me, send me to the edge. It surprised me how horny and sensitive I was. I waited 5 minutes and tried again. This time I had to stop in round 3, after about 1 minute and 34 seconds. Me kneeling, being under control of you. Thinking about you, on the bed, teasing your own pussy.
It was to much. My cock throbbed and flailed, precum oozed out. I was shaking.

After a while I came back to my senses. I took out my plug. And It took me a while to put the cage back on. While writing this I am still hard in the cage, occasionally oozing some precum.

Being locked up and denied for a while. Me loving anal stimulation and being controlled (by you). It was to much. Please let me continue playing your games.

My horny mind: Please Miss Jay let me cum! Please!
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

Hisraad wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:18 pm I just finished - Miss Jay thank you very much for posting. And for going relatively easy on us :love:

That was a tightrope. I got to the 4:00 mark before having to stop - the descriptions posted were a bit too much for me. Took that five minute break and started taking things a bit more seriously. Eyes off the page!
Hee hee sometimes just a small amount of describing can set the imagination off ;-)
Hisraad wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:18 pm It was a real privilege to perform for you, Miss. You've totally won me over this weekend.
My first game in over 2 years.... You are all lucky boys
Nemhauser
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nemhauser »

I´m very proud to say, that I just finished it. Even tho I was reeeaaaally struggeling in round 4 and I had to concentrate to not blow my load. After riding the edge for almost 2 minutes in round 5, I finally had a mindblowing orgasm.

Thank you for this opportunity Miss and I hope I´m allowed to serve you again and play by your rules.
redphoenix
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by redphoenix »

Oh my word what a way to end 9 days of denial!

I was squirming in round 1 but thankfully made it round 5 although I edged in 30 seconds so had to hold on for 2 and half whimper filled minutes

Thank you for creating such a delightful game Miss Jay
Munchkin
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Munchkin »

Thank you very much for this game. I managed to complete your game, thank you for the permission to cum, and the resulting orgasm. I'm pretty spent right now xD

Interestingly I was struggling most by the end of the second round :blush:
I hope I can participate in more of your games in the future :-)
ImageImageImage
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by green »

Thank you so much for this game :w00t: :w00t:

It was really fun. I love the pyramid Idea and the scenarios you described during the phases :).
I'm happy to say that I made it to the end and managed to hold my edge. But I didnt cum, since I'm trying not to cum this week :). I'm not sure if I will make it when you are around but its worth a try :love: :yes:
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dubble »

I think I'm backwards.
Wasn't sure how I'd perform because of all the recent stroking I've been doing. Balls are very achy, heavy, & desperate but cock is nearly rubbed raw, desensitized. Butt plug size: medium.
Round 1: no issues. Too slow for much enjoyment until I read your description. Nice!
Round 2: 100 bpm is a great pace for hard, tight, twisting strokes for me, & with descriptions of spread eagle bondage, wet panties, grinding.... I was quickly building. Got on edge as time expired with thoughts of you cropping my cock & balls! Geeez.
Round 3: Pace was too fast for me with tender, desensitized cock. Got through it nicely, no edges.
Round 4: Teasing sweet spot... took more attention than usual. For some reason I feel guilty for stroking under your guidance, Miss Jay.
Round 5: I could not use enough lube on my nearly raw cock. 150 bpm was more torture than pleasure, attributed to excessive stroking & edges from previous days. No edges. :-(

I will be on the no touching ban & try again to edge in round 5 tomorrow, locked up in tight metal chastity for now. Thanks for your game, Miss Jay.
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina
Sinslave1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sinslave1 »

Amazing! Thanks for posting.

It was hot little game for sure. Sadly, I'm not in my usual location, so didn't have any lube. Full disclosure. Definitely a game changer, because the friction made it a bit easier. Still though, gotta echo what others are saying - had to concentrate on not concentrating on your word play. Because that description combined with your recent treat of a set of pictures made it too hot to stay focused. I made it through, but only because I haven't been denying myself lately. Don't think I could have if I'd been denied going into it. As it is I ended up edging for way longer than I wanted to on the last round. Ha!

Thanks for taking the time, and for the generous ending! Yum. 10/10 will do another if you choose to do so (and I was allowed!).