Miss Jays Pyramid Game

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

Miss Jays Pyramid Game

Post by Little Miss Jay »

Hello there little tuggers

I have a test of endurance for you later. Who is going to sign up and NOT disappoint me?

No equipment needed, just internet connection, your pathetic wanking hand and stamina.

Details to follow... Between 7-8pm UK time.

LMJ x

The Pyramid Game

Hello boys and welcome to the pyramid game. It’s a test of endurance, stamina and will certainly highlight who can keep their cummies in those full desperate balls during a lot of teasing and stroking. I would say this is a fairly easy task so I'm sure there won't be any accidents hee hee.

As the name suggests- Imagine a pyramid, you'll start at the bottom with a longer duration then as you get to the top, the time will reduce... Easy!

The task shouldn't take you very long, just to be clear- you must not have a break of longer than 1 minute between rounds.

What you'll need:

Stopwatch – Any online version is fine

Metronome – Any online version is fine

Lube – Not essential but you boys know I love a hard wet cock when teasing

Butt plug – If you have one, it should be used if you have one. I don't care how hard (Pun intended) it makes things. You'll just have to cope. You poor thing.

Rules-

*If you cum before the end of the complete task, you'll need to own up, publicly on this thread. I may or not decide to punish you. Failing boys don't deserve any more of my precious time or attention.

*If you need to stop before any of the rounds are up then that’s fine, just stop :-) You'll just need to start from the very beginning (round 1) after a 5 minute break. Just make sure not to disappoint me again.

Make sure you have a hard cock then begin at round 1 ;-)

Round 1- Metronome 40 BPM- 5 minutes

Get that cock nice and wet from the lube you have, for those who have played my games before, you know I liken this to a wet, slow, sloppy blow job. Stay nice and slow with your hand tight and imagine my lips tightly around that desperate cock and taking the length of you into my mouth-
You would have to be an extremely good boy to receive this sort of attention from me. Even thinking of my doing this to you, you're lucky.

Round 2- Metronome 100 BPM- 4:30 minutes

Here I want you stroking that cock at a medium pace, this is the kind of pace I could imagine sitting on you while you're tied spread eagle on my bed unable to move an inch. I'd grind back and forth and you'd moan through the wet panties I'd have stuffed into your mouth. Every second you'd be holding back your cum, balls reaching bursting point and that desperate cock throbbing.

Round 3- Metronome 130 BPM – 4 minutes

You will perform for me. You will get to your knees right now and tug away desperately in time to the metronome. I'd have you kneeling in the corner of the bedroom while I relax on bed... Maybe even teasing myself a little, my tight juicy pussy right in your view. You're so desperate to touch me aren't you boy?

Round 4- Metronome not needed – 3:30 minutes

Another favourite of mine, teasing just that sweet spot and the tip of that probably wet by now cock. I want your fingers caressing yourself thinking of my delicate but teasing touch, rubbing and bringing you to a higher level of desperation... If you
could get any more desperate... ;-)

Round 5- Metronome 150 BPM – 3 minutes

Back to fast paced stroking again boys. I hope you're all still with me! I want you to imagine my hands on you, telling you over and over not to cum, you're making a wimpering sound- you know better than to ask to cum right now.
If you get to the edge, I want you to keep yourself there for the remainder of the time that's left.

Once the time is up you'll do one of the following:

*If you got to the edge and held it like a good boy, you can cum for me... Let that load shoot out everywhere and thank me out loud. I bet it feels good being a good boy doesn't it? I don't allow this very often in my games, but I need you all at a clean slate for the future... ;)

*If you didn't get to the edge during this last round, You're on a no touch ban until tomorrow, where you will repeat this task again... BUT your orgasm WILL be ruined. You clearly weren't desperate enough today... Oh dear *giggles*

Good luck boys

LMJ x

Awwww boys! Wasn't that fun? Hee hee. Some of you ceratinly know what is expected of you and completed the task even if you did struggle a little. I enjoyed reading all the reports ;-)

To the boys who disappointed me and failed- Get to your knees right this second and give those balls 30 HARD ball spanks. This may not seem like a harsh punishment but believe me- If you keep failing me any task you sign up to in future will always involve more 'painful' alternatives until you can manage to follow my orders and prove yourself to be a good boy and worthy of my time.

I'm thinking of doing a 14 day denial task... But I suggest you only sign up if you thing you can really obey me. Details will be posted in a new thread within the next few days.

LMJ x
Last edited by Little Miss Jay on Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
denialslave2010
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Miss Jays Pyramid Game

Post by denialslave2010 »

I would like to try.
Mel21
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
I am a: Submissive

Post by Mel21 »

Can a girl join Miss Jay?
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

Mel21 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:59 pm Can a girl join Miss Jay?
Its not really girl friendly... But let me see if I can adapt it for you. I like the idea of having a subby girl waiting on my every command 😉

LMJ x
kneeforu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by kneeforu »

I would definitely like to try Miss Jay!!!! If that would be ok with you.....
Last edited by kneeforu on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get to know my mind, and you can have my body!!!!
taylordawn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by taylordawn »

Miss Jay I would like to join if I can.
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

Well I don't know about my stamina anymore but I'll do my best to not disappoint.
ubwbh59
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by ubwbh59 »

Miss Jay I would like to join.
Bonkgr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Pyramid Game

Post by Bonkgr »

I would like to join, please.
Stop the violins! Give pizza chants!! Shave the whales!!!
pawglover
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pawglover »

Miss Jay can I please join? :innocent:
luke100787
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): still looking

Post by luke100787 »

i would love to join please Miss Jay
Nemhauser
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nemhauser »

I would love to join, Miss Jay
ToadallyAwesome
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ToadallyAwesome »

I would also like to join :-)
neo36
Experimentor
Experimentor
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Post by neo36 »

I would be happy to join as well.... I've been missing those games of yours :blush:
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mr-max »

Would like to join if possible! Thank you in advance Miss Jay