Dice Dare Tease Adaptation

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
iSpank
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Dice Dare Tease Adaptation

Post by iSpank »

Hi all,

I published my first tease last night. It's an adaptation of a dice dare I wrote a few years ago. I also posted to the "Art of Webteasing" thread. Sorry for the cross post, but I also wanted to put it in front of people interested in games.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=34812

It's a flash nipple torture game suitable for both sexes. There is a short warm-up/lead-up and then into the game. The actual game mechanism works like this. You have 4 sets of nipple clamps with different intensities. You start with the lowest intensity and work your way up through the 4 levels. I use random outcomes in the flash tease which map directly to the dice dare outcomes. In essence, you are rolling a 6 sided die with nipple torture tasks for each possible outcome. A 2 or a 5 also allows your to advance to the next level. When you get to your most intense pair of clamps, a 2 or 5 wins the game and gives you an option to cum, ruin, or neither. If you choice cum, there is one more "roll" with 6 different ways to cum.

I'd love to know what you all think!