Game: Crule Intentions...

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
TigerBS
Explorer
Explorer

Game: Crule Intentions...

Post by TigerBS »

Hi there,

inspired by a threat on 4chan, I would like to start a game, were we post pics of girls that are not 1st pick, but still somehow fuckable and come up with crule stuff that one would like to say to them while fucking, to humiliate them.

Some girls actually like to be treated like a pice of trash, so come on guys, I need your creativity! ;-)

For this one, I like this Idea:
There have been many drunk and lonly nights after the Club when we all would have settled for this tied up and desperate fatty. You are way past the point ow wanting to fuck. All you want and need is to empty your balls and call it a day. Even an Applepie would be better than being forced to wank like one of those nerd loosers... ;-)
Attachments
tumblr_njj3l1zzRB1u9xorho1_1280.jpg
tumblr_njj3l1zzRB1u9xorho1_1280.jpg (223.19 KiB) Viewed 4368 times
Bass Slut
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Game: Crule Intentions...

Post by Bass Slut »

I think if someone posted their own pic asking for humiliation then this would work, however randomly picking on someone you don't know isn't good.
By the looks of all your posts you are into degrading/humiliating others in a big way, but just remember that there is a real life person behind the photo.
Just imagine its photo's of you being put up and picked upon your every flaw.

As said before this is a fetish that you are into and I can see you have tried previous topics with similar contents, which all failed, the reason things like these work on 4chan is because people can hide behind the alias anonymous. Where as here people are more respectful of others.

Anyway I'v said my thoughts on this subject.

Enjoy your game, but remember that every post like this makes you look more of an immoral person. :wave:
:love: :love: :love:
TigerBS
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TigerBS »

Thanks for your thoughts, and thanks for killing this threat... ;-)

I do not want to insult you, but what is it you and similar people want to achive with post like this? Do you want to hear: "Oh wow, I am enlightened and vow beeing better!" ;-)

There is a lot of self humiliation going on in this Forum and people want acceptance for there fetischs. But there are actually other people out there who do not follow this whiny self pitty humiliation. A lot of girls like beeing treated like dirt and love you for it, but the can not live this way because there is always a bunch of "good persons" that bash other people for being different.

These are my thoughts on this subject. ;-)

Now, anyone want to join in? ;-)
Philze
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Philze »

I guess you didnt understand what BassSlut wanted to say.

To make it propably a bit easier, here the summary:

It's not cool to degrade and humilate random people just for your fetish. If you know these girls that want to be treaded like trash, good for you. Ask them/her out.

I just hope you dont find success with this on milovana. I like it here
Es kann kein Zufall sein, dass sich Lust auf Frust reimt..
Bass Slut
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bass Slut »

TigerBS wrote:Thanks for your thoughts, and thanks for killing this threat... ;-)
You are very welcome :-D
TigerBS wrote:I do not want to insult you
This is the whole point... you do not know if what you has said has insulted me... you do not know if that is my picture...
I'm sure as hell I wouldn't tell you now after reading what a nice person you are.

Can you upload a photo of you and let us pick upon your every flaw?
If the answer is no, then why do you think this is ok to someone you don't know without there permission to do so?

TigerBS wrote: Do you want to hear: "Oh wow, I am enlightened and vow beeing better!" ;-)
People with morals like yours rarely learn the difference between wrong and right.

TigerBS wrote: A lot of girls like beeing treated like dirt and love you for it, but the can not live this way because there is always a bunch of "good persons" that bash other people for being different.
Having insults thrown at you in the bedroom by the correct partner can be very hot. Some people like it by everyone, but this is their own choice.

Would you sit on the side of the street and insult people who walk by?
Would you do it and expect not to get people standing up for what is right?
So why is ok to do, when you are hidden behind your computer screen?

It is a form of bullying at the end of the day and this is why:
TigerBS wrote:there is always a bunch of "good persons" that bash other people for being different

I will end this post by repeating what has been said in every post:
It is perfectly fine to do this to people who wish to have it done to themselves.
:love: :love: :love:
smackMyNuts2
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by smackMyNuts2 »

A lot of people do like to be humiliated, that's true. And if you can find some who want to post their own pictures here for people to make fun of them, that'll be great. But if you just want to take pictures of people who never consented to being humiliated and try to humiliate them anyway, that's just mean.

I love being kicked in the balls, but I would never try to get people to go kick a bunch of random other people in the balls. It's about consent. These girls, they probably don't want people to say mean things about them and call it a game.

Saying mean things about people who want mean things said about them = kinky fun.
Saying mean things about people who don't want mean things said about them = being a bully.

And, as for what Bass Slut wanted, it was probably for you to think about your actions and the effect that they could have on other people. You don't seem very interested in doing that. At least answer this: if you ran across a picture of yourself on a forum somewhere and people were mocking your appearance, how would that make you feel?