Forming a New Habit Tease Month Long Challenge

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
DangerPowers
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Forming a New Habit Tease Month Long Challenge

Post by DangerPowers »

Hi everyone,

For years I have masturbated to CEI and attempted to eat my cum, but in reality I have only been able to do it a few times. With the start of the new year, I have decided to re-attempt the cum eating series "Forming a New Habit".

Now I tried the series once and wussed out pretty quick, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in working through the series as sort of a challenge/competition to see who can make it through to the end. If not no worries, I will begin the series soon and report my progress daily to help myself follow through for the whole month.

*Last time I tried this series I mostly came on my chest each time, it would be great to hear if anyone has any tips or pointers from personal experience for better accuracy as well.

If anyone would be interested in trying something like this let me know, thanks! :lol:
Last edited by DangerPowers on Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SissyFace
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: Forming a New Habit Tease Month Long Challenge

Post by SissyFace »

Try to exercise a little beforehand to make yourself more limber. Also, I've only been able to do this via ruined orgasm, otherwise I lose interest and don't go through with it. Good luck.
Kik: sss0371
Kike1989esp
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Post by Kike1989esp »

Hola buenas yo lo estou haciendo en estos momentos voy a hacer el cuarto dia y en vez de hacerlo 15 segundos por dia yo lo he amplia do a 1min por dia ojala aguante todo el mes mucho animo amigo
keriensissy
dark0512
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by dark0512 »

I always had the same problem eating my own cum right when I get ready to orgasm. I did find it is really easy to do to get just beyond the edge and ruin your orgasm.

I was actually on an antidepressant for a short time that I would ejaculate about 10 seconds before reaching an orgasm. I've never ate more cum than during those 2 months or so.