daily tasks (ideas shared)

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

daily tasks (ideas shared)

Post by SexualChoc »

I have been toying with a new webtease idea,
but I have a few problems.. the main one is others have done similar things.. and what I really want to do.. would be something like an App.. which I don't have the skill/knowledge/ or expertise to do

SO are some ideas for daily tasks (please feel free to add more!!
1. daily outfit: - each day you are forced to wear at least one item of clothing of a certain color.. it is amazing how submissive
...this makes you feel! you can (a) have dom pick a color, (2) roll a dice or use something like this chart
...Sunday - free day pick what you want, Monday: blue, Tuesday: red, Wednesday: white, Thursday: yellow, Friday: black
...Saturday: green
....You will wear this most of the day/ anytime you are outside the house/apartment
2. Bondage outfit (longterm) - this can be really really light.. like wear a bracket, or necklace.. Or a chastity device.. to
....wearing something that rubs much of the day: like something rough inside bra or underwear.. or tie balls up (very carefully
....this is something that can be worn all day!
3. Bondage (shorterm) this is the more serious bondage to be done for 1 to 4 hours.. tying up legs/ arms. karda outfit
....remember to be safe!
4 Edging task _ everyone doing denial should do at least 10 edges a day. these should be edges that each and everyone gets
....you so close to cumming you want to scream (can feel the cum in shaft.. or are starting to quiver)
....Of course more edges are more evil and are highly recommended. Dice, or even
http://edgemeplease.com/ can be used (great site)
5 Humiliation task - technically the daily outfit is a humiliation task.. and the one that anyone can do. Others supper simple
....ones include: boys sitting on toilet/ girls stand a little. having to suck on something for 5 min duration.. every hours even
....when at work. Cross dressing sisification / or Bimbo wearing ladies clothing under regular clothes.
6 More intense Humiliation task - this one is more optional for those who like the kink and are more hard core..
....scrubbing floor with something in mouth while on all fours. Pet play. Full Sissy outfit, or Bimbo, or Pvc/leather/latex
....carrying a drink in one hand while doing other tasks. Dancing naked and singing stupid/silly/childish song
7 pain task - for me personally these are punishments.. but many out there love them! so wearing clamps for several minutes
....everyday is a must do task for many! or slapping/spanking/whipping/ canning.. I recomend these be done by time, as in
....5 minutes (or 10, or even an hour) of wearing something painful or doing a pain task. for extra fun this can be added into
....edging tasks (pain and edging)

so subbies every day you should do tasks 1, 2,4,5 and maybe 7
example: Tuesday I am wearing red undies (task 1) which are ladies undies (task 5) with my chastity belt (task2)
........When I get home from work I will do 15 edges (task4) while wearing nipple clamps (task 7)
........ then I will lock up. I will wash my dishes with a brush that I have in my mouth (task 6) with my legs tied together
.........(task3) after I untie and put away my dishes I am done for the day.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Streetsweeper
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: daily tasks (ideas shared)

Post by Streetsweeper »

thats quite an extensive list!
Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets.
tiemeupalso
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by tiemeupalso »

i am all for it,especially the bondage tasks
msissyleah
Explorer
Explorer

Post by msissyleah »

Earn 1 point every day and assignment
If you have an orgasm without permission,
Points twice without orgasms.
Orgasm Day Stroke as number of points times
When an orgasm fails
Points twice without orgasms.
There are many games available with the introduction of point system
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Interesting idea. I had thought about doing a daily tasks type tease myself in Guideme.
I'm pretty vanilla though so your list is much more extensive. I had thought about making it so the user could customize the list by editing a text file, or maybe by filling out a form within the Guide. Was more work than I had time for at the time, but the idea does keep coming back up...

Tasks could even include things like doing a certain tease at Milovana, watching certain JOI videos or whatever.

PG