Kinky Tabletopping

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Miker
Explorer
Explorer

Kinky Tabletopping

Post by Miker »

So in my crazed and regularly fruitless internet searchings, I stumbled over an interesting topic. Apparently there are, somewhere, in some form, homebrew editions and books of Dungeons and Dragons and other tabletop games that are totally focused on sex. They vary, from what I gather, but they can apparently range from just normal tabletop games with sex thrown in (i.e. "you slay the dragon, the priestess reward you with a blowjob") to full-fledged game systems being drafted and implemented (i.e. "you arouse the minotaur by 5 points, he succumbs to lust"). A good example of this sort of thing is http://www.fenoxo.com, for the curious among you.

My question is this, however. Has anyone ever actually tried something like this, online or otherwise?

This has been your Mehker post for the year. Enjoy (or don't).
Going nowhere at the speed of meh.
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Kinky Tabletopping

Post by Banquo »

*Raises an eyebrow* Intruigung...
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
rob204
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Kinky Tabletopping

Post by rob204 »

Putting a hand on your tiny hips, you stretch, sliding your palms up and down them for emphasis, really showing off how narrow they are.

The zil male openly touches himself as he watches you. (L: -13)
wtf am i reading..