Goddess Lisa Summer Pic Game

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Re: Goddess Lisa Summer Pic Game

Post by les »

Last edited by les on Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Haihattelija
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Haihattelija »

I am sorry i am such a disappointment to you Goddess Lisa. I hope you can give me chance to make it up for you Goddess. I will be keeping myself denied until you decide i have earned orgasm. What you call me its up to you Goddess, my name doesnt matter, it only matters what you want from me. This topic was again kinda hard to find pictures, i was kinda lost and couldnt first really come up with anything, i hope that these will suffice Goddess Lisa. I beg that you will forgive me.

"Hey loser, this is how you look when you are stroking to me! Nnnngh Uuuuh Aaaahh! Hahahah oh god you are pathetic. What did you just get erection, from me making fun of you? You truly are something else. Normal loser have commonsense but you have lost all reason. Go on, pull it out. Give me an edge before someone sees you."

"Its that small? I mean you just came from inside, the cold could not have shrunken it yet. You know this i kinda funny, everyone thought you were big ladies man because of how you act, but it seems you are just little dicked loser. But you have uses too, come by my place after the party. I need someone to rub and clean me after i fucked some real man."

"You know, funny thing. Remember when i told that your chastitydevices key was in my pocket? Well i cant seem to find it. I think it must have dropped from my pocket when we were out. Oh honey dont worry, the snow will melt in just few months, im sure we can find the key then.
bodman54
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bodman54 »

Image Image
spammy287
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by spammy287 »

Wow, thank you for the orgasms Goddess! I presume we have returned to edging for pictures now, rather than ball spanking. I apologise if this is not correct.
winter1.jpg
winter1.jpg (85.04 KiB) Viewed 3172 times
winter2.jpg
winter2.jpg (65.95 KiB) Viewed 3172 times
winter3.jpg
winter3.jpg (118.3 KiB) Viewed 3172 times
askenable
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Mistress

Post by askenable »

Snoeyjoey cums.
Losers ruin 1 orgasm for me. Sstarting from now until I change opinion Hailhattelija must double all the punishments I give, in this case ruins 2 orgasms.

Next topic is BIG ASS
:love: :love: NEW TEASE: Become "Goddess Lisa's cum dumpster" : https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=37049 :love: :love:
snoeynoey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by snoeynoey »

Thank you for the orgasm, and for the 3 edges

Haihattelija
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Haihattelija »

Thank you Goddess Lisa for letting me make amends for my behaviour. The first ruined orgasm was kinda good, helping me release some pressure, but the second one felt so frustrating. But i will do my best to serve you Goddess. After the second ruin i edged to these pictures and i feel like the ruined orgasms didnt help one bit my hornyness. I hope sometime in the future you will allow me to orgasm again, but only after you think i have deserved it.
Thank you Goddess Lisa for this game and your time.

"Go on, get your tongue in there. I want you to lick around my asshole, get all that sweat in your mouth. Dont i taste like heaven? Dont you dare even touch my pussy slave. You are not worthy of even looking at it. But if you make me feel good i might give you a taste.

"Poor boy, you really think you can keep up with our workout routine? You think you can keep your hands of your cock while you have to look at our gorgeous rears? Well you can try, but failing means we can lock you in chastity for 3 months, 1 month per ass."

"Oh dont be so shy. I know its public place, but you promised to follow my orders, and now i order you to come here, kneel and lick my asshole. These people already can see you are a loser, so there is no reason not to do it. Now do it, or i will get mad"
bodman54
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bodman54 »

Image Image
spammy287
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by spammy287 »

Thank you for the ruined orgasm and edges Goddess
ass1.jpg
ass1.jpg (173.48 KiB) Viewed 2921 times
ass2.jpg
ass2.jpg (47.01 KiB) Viewed 2921 times
ass3.jpg
ass3.jpg (50.27 KiB) Viewed 2921 times
bondagebiddy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bondagebiddy »

I can't find a bigger ass anywhere.
Attachments
donald-trump.jpg
donald-trump.jpg (23.84 KiB) Viewed 2872 times
jimbin
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Post by jimbin »

Starting a little late
Attachments
Dat+ass+is+huge+bitch+it+aint+a+bike+you_0ee5c8_5245491.jpg
Dat+ass+is+huge+bitch+it+aint+a+bike+you_0ee5c8_5245491.jpg (26.02 KiB) Viewed 2811 times
roethlisberger-huge-butt.jpg
roethlisberger-huge-butt.jpg (21.67 KiB) Viewed 2811 times
54cb7d62-1f96-414b-8e42-4a9d78939dd6.jpg
54cb7d62-1f96-414b-8e42-4a9d78939dd6.jpg (45.79 KiB) Viewed 2811 times
askenable
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Mistress

Post by askenable »

Double winners today: snoeynoey and spammy! Good job slaves.

Punishment for losers is doing my no-cum-only-edges tease here: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=33773

New topic for today is CUMSLUT
:love: :love: NEW TEASE: Become "Goddess Lisa's cum dumpster" : https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=37049 :love: :love:
bodman54
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bodman54 »

Thank you Goddess Lisa for making me edge over and over without cumming. It is the most pleasurable kind of torture.

Image Image
snoeynoey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by snoeynoey »

Thank you for the orgasm Goddess Lisa.

Haihattelija
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Haihattelija »

Thank you Goddess Lisa for denial. After doing the tease one time i was so horny and tired, then i remembered your orders for double punishment and started it again from the start. It took me so much time, i was edging almost every slide. I am leaking and my balls hurt for trying to easy my overwhelming pleasure. I feel like i need to cum so bad, but i cant, its making me weak for your control Goddess Lisa. I hope you see my struggling as amusement for you Goddess Lisa. And i hope you would see mercy for me in the future punishments. Thank you for this game and edges Goddess Lisa.¨

"Come on now, give a kiss! Last night you asked me to find random guy and give him a blowjob and take his cum back here. Now you are telling me you were just horny? I would suggest you kiss me now or i will have to make your chastity dreams come true too."

"Now eat up your daily protein dosage dear. You need to eat well if you want to become a good little sissy. And because you cant suck cock yet we need to feed you like this. If you keep training we might move to the source soon."

"Share some with me honey, i know you crave it like its a drug, but i want my share too. You have come such a long way darling. You are now true cum loving sissy slut. It makes me tingle just thinking of all the cocks we are going to get!"