Can someone make this a tease for me ASAP.

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
iwillregretthis
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Can someone make this a tease for me ASAP.

Post by iwillregretthis »

Unfortunately I can't create a tease on my ipad. Could someone please create this for me ASAP. Please use the title and tags I've provided so I can find it.

Title:dabbling with domination.
Tags: couples, female top, chastity, cuck

Page 1 This tease is for lady's interested in making their sex life better or who are interested in cuckolding or domination.

If you are a man STOP. This tease is not for you.

Note you must have a partner or husband for this tease.

Page 2
Leave the following note for your man when he arrives home:
"Welcome home. For the next 12 hours you are my slave and are going to make MY fantasies come true. You are to obey every one of the following orders.
1. No touching yourself in a way that is pleasurable
2. Shower -clean yourself very thoroughly
3. Put on the chastity device I've left for you on the night stand. Use the padlock (ladies don't leave any spare keys around)
3. Once you're locked in your device I want you to insert the butt plug I left in the bathroom. Take as long as you need to get it in, then put on the lingerie I've left for you on the bed
4 when you have finished all of these instructions text me

page 3

When your man texts you ask him if he has obeyed. If he says yes tell him you want to see for yourself and that you're coming home. Tell him he must be waiting for you on his hands and knees blindfolded with his hands cuffed behind his back for when you arrive. When you see him act shocked and tell him you can't believe you're dating such a pussy. Tell him this was a test to see how manly he was. Tell him he failed and that a real man would never do these things. Keep verbally degrading him. Make fun of his tiny cock locked up in the cage and the plug stretching his ass. Tell him you're training him for something bigger and more "manly" implying another man may be involved at a later point in time and that he should get used to wearing women's clothes.

Page 4
At this point you should begin teasing him. Fucking with his head so he becomes sexually frustrated to the point where he will do anything to be allowed to cum.
This is where the fun begins.

Page 5
Start getting him to do humiliating things for your amusement by offering little rewards. For example tell him that if he wants to stop wearing the lingerie he must...(e.g. Lick your asshole). If he wants the but plug out he has to show you what a good cock sucker he is by sucking your strap on. You can make him do as many tasks as you want, even if it's just for a tiny reward. The trick however is to actually reward him so he thinks your fair.

Page 6
Before you take his cage off start talking in a heavy and seductive voice close to his ear about how horny you are and much you want a big cock to fill you up. Tell him how you don't think he can give you what you're looking for anymore and that you want to experience another cock. Make up a believable story about an ex or a friend with a much larger cock who would love to hook up with you in a moments notice. Maybe even show him a text or picture this person sent you (maybe it's real and you actually have a guy on call or maybe it's not). The trick is to keep your man desperately wanting to come. Ask him if he thinks you deserve a big cock. Someone who will fuck you harder and longer than he can. Tease him that you've been fantasizing about fucking this friend/ex who lives nearby and then coming home with a hot load for your man to eat out.

Page 7
Option 1. Ask him if he would eat you out after you've been fucked by another man to be let out of his cage. If he says yes say "great ill text him right now". Make sure your man is tied down securely then start getting ready to go out. You should then leave the house for 30-45 min and actually fuck someone (use a dating site or app) or simply take a walk or grab a coffee.
Come back and immediately ride his face then ruin his orgasm or snowball him.

Option 2. Take off his cage and tease him so you know he won't last long. Then give him an ultimatum. If he can last (however many minutes you decide) then you won't fuck another guy. But if he can't last long enough he has to eat his own cum and then wait for you to get home from your date and then eat you out while you tell him all about it. The trick is to lube up his cock and make him cum as quickly as he can. Remember he is going to hate eating his cum. And even if you don't care to make him do it, it shows your power over him and will open up more avenues for you in the future.

Extra. To add to the humiliation download an app like tinder and then make him choose the guys he think you should fuck. This way if you get a match he can't blame you for chatting or hooking up - when the time comes remind him he's the one who swiped yes.

THE END.
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Can someone make this a tease for me ASAP.

Post by jackstock »

Strong relevant username
iwillregretthis

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: