Kingdom of Lania

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Qybixxx
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My wife Dede is my sub - personal sex slave and willing rope victim.

Kingdom of Lania

Post by Qybixxx »

Hello all!

I was going to bump the post where I mentioned Lania before, but it doesn't exist!(??) SO here's the scoop and why I'm re-announcing it to the world;

The Kingdom of Lania was a dialup bbs back in the 1980's full of totally wacked people and I got into a lot of very sexy chats with some of them. Fast forward to 2009 and got bored with my mamp setup and thought why not try to create my own version of that old bbs? So I did as a text based player changeable adventure with links pushing the player through the different text scenes and on to very sexy time adventures.

Although that sounded fun to me and has been the outlet of many kinky ideas for myself, the public reaction has been.... all most nothing... One guy 6months in created a few rooms (that I had to edit to make work) and a bunch of people have explored all the way through, but nothing has been done in years... So I've cleaned up the interface a small amount and ..

I've added pictures!

You can now put a link to any picture (tumblr prefered) in each step of the adventure that you want... It's dangerous, I know... But I want to see what happens. Will this finally be the catalyst that gets people interested? I guess I'll find out...

So now when you create something in the world it can now have pictures, text, and story line. KOL has flags that control what choices are available at each step and it now has a fail-over as well if something the play tries should randomly fail every now and then. Take a look and see what you all think!

http://qybixxx.no-ip.info/KOL/index.php

Thanks!

Qybixxx
Click here to see my trophies;
Spoiler: show
Now my own image created from my trophies! And more to cum!
Thank you Goddess Lisa for putting them together!
Qybixxx
Explorer
Explorer
Sub/Slave(s): My wife Dede is my sub - personal sex slave and willing rope victim.

Re: Kingdom of Lania

Post by Qybixxx »

A big thanks to the people who pointed out that the building pages weren't working again; it was a small change in the sql between the old server version and the new (null values being handled differently). It's good to see that some people were trying though! I've tested and added a few things my self and with a test account and it is working now..

Try it yourself!

Qybixxx
Qybixxx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Qybixxx »

Hello all....

Unfortunately my home server has bit a big biscuit and it's going to take some time to figure out if I can revive it. Until then all my projects have ground to a halt. If you still want to be part of KOL or my new project Chastity's Tears, let me know and I'll fire a pm once I figure out a contingency plan.

Thanks all!

Qybixxx
Qybixxx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Qybixxx »

Hello!

So after what seemed to me like more than a year down, the server might be coming back on line. I've been able to repair the filesystem enough to get the machine running and the http/php stack is working better than expected. It's still waiting for a new hdd before I put it on line... But watch this space... 1 more paycheque and I'll have it running!

Thanks to all who have enjoyed my game...
And now that I'll have a server again, stay tuned for something completely new...

Qybixxx