Let The Games Begin!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
puckhog
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): The lovely Youella takes care of my happy locked cock :D

Re: Let The Games Begin!

Post by puckhog »

My Princess,

I really, really hope you are getting better with you health! You are dearly missed by all of us and we all hope that you return to proper health soon!

As an update, I have completed the allotted 512 edges, next time around I will be forced to complete 1024. After completing the last edge I am so very horny but I will do my utmost to avoid touching and having to do so many edges.

Yours,
puckhog
arthurb
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by arthurb »

puckhog wrote:My Princess,

I really, really hope you are getting better with you health! You are dearly missed by all of us and we all hope that you return to proper health soon!
I echo puckhog's sentiments, your Highness

Princess Penny's Subject Number 007

On Her Highness's Submissive Service
Princess Penelope
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)
Dom/me(s): If any brave soul can tame me, they are free to try and claim me.
Sub/Slave(s): I am not taking on subjects at the moment so NO PMs OR FORUM MESSAGES WITHOUT PERMISSION!!

Post by Princess Penelope »

^sits on the end of her bed, a blanket draped around her waist^ hello my dear subjects. Thank you all for the well wishes. I am feeling better but am still not back to my full teasy Princess self. However I think you boys have waited long enough to hear what I will do about the tie from the massage. Anon98 and Puck, you were the only ones to complete the massage time specified, unless I am mistaken.

You two will tie your balls up with a shoe lace.you will then proceed to spank those achey, tied up balls with some sort of impliment. A spoon, a ruler, whatever you have on hand. You will count your spanks and send me a PM with your number.

We shall see how that goes^smiles^

Princess Penelope
puckhog
Explorer
Explorer

Post by puckhog »

Dearest Princess,

It is superb to know that you are beginning to feel better! I am preparing to complete your task now but before I do, I have to say that I was so horny that I touched again. This time it means 1024 edges; on the bright side I will be very good at edging by the time this is done!

Yours,
puckhog
arthurb
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by arthurb »

Princess Penelope wrote:I am feeling better but am still not back to my full teasy Princess self.
I am so happy to hear from Your Highness that you are on the mend.
Princess Penny's Subject Number 007

On Her Highness's Submissive Service
Inferno
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by Inferno »

Glad to hear you are feeling better princess
puckhog
Explorer
Explorer

Post by puckhog »

Princess,

As an update to my latest edging adventures i have completed 515 of the required 1024. Last night I decided to use my prostate massager and a dildo to go along with my edging and to describe my situation in just a few words my thoughts often became, OH MY *** GOD! I HAVE TO CUM RIGHT NOW< PLEASE! *edges*

I believed I moaned a few times as I could feel an orgasm build, something I don't normally do. My cock on the other hand was so incredibly sensitive it was incredible, just about every touch put me right to that edge. After a while of this bliss I realized I couldn't take much more of this edging without risking an accident, so whimpering that I wanted to cum so bad I sadly went to bed and put away my lovely toys. I woke up a total of four time throughout the night squirming, rock hard begging for a touch; I didn't get much sleep. Oh yes, I forgot to mention, when I had quit there was a nice build up of pre cum all along my legs which when seeing it also made me more desperate. Never did I think I could get more horny than I already was, last night I was proven incorrect.

Today marks day 29 without a cum, 51 days is the record and I would still like to pursue this goal, despite every inch of me begging for release, I don't want it! I want to beat my record!

Past the halfway mark,
puckhog
puckhog
Explorer
Explorer

Post by puckhog »

Dearest Princess,

I hope you are continuing to feel better whilst I continue to get hornier. I have now completed 775 out of my now required 1024 each one making my cock leak more and more!

Yours,
puckhog
puckhog
Explorer
Explorer

Post by puckhog »

Princess,

I am proud to announce the completion of 1024 edges. I am so incredibly leaky as my balls cry in frustration and my cock cries clear, pre-cummy tears. I have absolutely no idea how long I can last in no touch like this. I believe my urges will force me into 2048 edges ;-)

This is day 32 of denial now with a record of 51. Hope to talk soon.

Yours,
puckhog
puckhog
Explorer
Explorer

Post by puckhog »

Princess,

today marks day 35 days of denial, 16 until my record of 51. I hope you are indeed feeling better, I miraculously have not yet touched myself since the 1024 edges :)
puckhog
Explorer
Explorer

Post by puckhog »

Scratch that last thought, my cock was desperate for any type of touch and I sadly obliged. 2048 edges here I cum :/ or not.

It may be brutal how difficult these edges could be, for anyone following, wish me luck :\'-(
Princess Penelope
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sub/Slave(s): I am not taking on subjects at the moment so NO PMs OR FORUM MESSAGES WITHOUT PERMISSION!!

^Slips into her throne room, a silk kimono wrapped around her, covering what is underneath ^

Well boys this is not the glorious return I had intended. Between getting sick and family health issues I have not been around as much as I would have liked. It is not like me to ignore my subjects in such a way.

Puckhog I find your ever growing need to touch amusing. Even more so when you consider the edges it has resulted in. ^giggles^ Your 145 ball spanks was quite impressive given how blue they must be.

However I believe that Anon98 will have to be crowned our winner with over 300 ball spanks!

That is the end my dear subjects. All of you are released from my kingdom. You have all greatly earned the honor of saying you competed :-) I hope you all have a lovely orgasm while you use your imaginations to dream up what is under this slippery silk kimono^smiles innocently^

Oh and Puckhog...... I think you should hold off on that orgasm until you finish your 2048 edges that you owe. But thst is just my opinion :innocent:

Ta Ta for now boys^blows her dear subjects
A kiss lol^
Princess Penelope xoxo
puckhog
Explorer
Explorer

Post by puckhog »

Princess Penelope wrote:

Puckhog I find your ever growing need to touch amusing. Even more so when you consider the edges it has resulted in. ^giggles^ Your 145 ball spanks was quite impressive given how blue they must be.

However I believe that Anon98 will have to be crowned our winner with over 300 ball spanks!

Oh and Puckhog...... I think you should hold off on that orgasm until you finish your 2048 edges that you owe. But thst is just my opinion :innocent:

Aww, I was hoping that I had bettered Anon in this challenge as with my edging regime, the ball smacks were quite intense. Unfortunately I could not pull that off so congratulations to him. As for my edges, I agree that I should finish them before being given the chance to cum, it is only the proper way to do things. I will send you a message once I am done my edges that I am ready to cum.

Finally, thank you Princess for this wonderful tournament and I hope to see something like this again in the future, I would definitely love to be a part of it again! As for life, I hope everything ill be back to normal soon!

Yours in defeat,
puckhog
Princess Penelope
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

anon98 wrote:*Entering the room and immediately falling down to his knees*
O M G!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
Your highness thank you so much !!!
I can't believe i won!!
I am probably the most proud man on earth now!
Your highness i really can't explain how proud i am!
Thank you so much for this great game. This great frustration and pain.
:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:
Your highness, can I announce my winning in my signature?
And i hope it's not rude of me, but would i get the price princess?
Your proud winner
Anon :bow: :bow: :bow:

^Slips into the throne room in her yoga pants, a tight white t-shirt that barely contains her, and her hair in a tight bun. ^

Well someone is an eager little beaver aren't they...

^bites her lip^

You may indeed display your success within your signature xx and you will indeed be getting a winners task from your most wonderful and generous of Princesses....

^does a few stretches and smiles at all her subjects^

Thank you to all of you who took part in my tournament, it's unlike me to have vanished like I did towards the end, but life kind of took over there. Oh and don't worry, Julia has been suitably punished for her snarky forum post whilst I was sick....in fact she's still locked up in her steel chastity belt, and has to take an ice cold bath every night. And that steel STAYS cold for a long time against her poor aching denied pussy...

But I digress. Anon, you will send me a fresh list of your likes and dislikes to my inbox. You will also include a list of your limits and any times coming up that you will have some free time, or busy times when you wont be able to do things.

I might want to come up with something particularly challenging to put my gallant champion to the test. :innocent:

^Blows everyone a kiss^

Bye for now subjects....
puckhog
Explorer
Explorer

Post by puckhog »

Thank you to all of you who took part in my tournament, it's unlike me to have vanished like I did towards the end, but life kind of took over there. Oh and don't worry, Julia has been suitably punished for her snarky forum post whilst I was sick....in fact she's still locked up in her steel chastity belt, and has to take an ice cold bath every night. And that steel STAYS cold for a long time against her poor aching denied pussy...
Hehe, I guess somebody does have it a little worse off than me:)

As for a progress update, I've hit 675 edges out of the 2048 required and with a few days off of work upcoming I hope to get more done, although I have to be careful as each edge becomes more and more intense!