Della & Banquo's Bargain Store Game

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Della & Banquo's Bargain Store Game

Post by Banquo »

Lilly wrote:
Banquo wrote:Lilly- I give your barnyard scene 5/10 generosity is given for effort, marks are deducted for lack of chickens and ducks. Also what was the yellow mess on the left. Della gives you three out of ten, since she couldn't identify any animals.

For every point you didn't get, you will spank your ass 10 times. We look forward to hearing about the rest of your task.
Does that mean I get 120 spanks? *squirms* or the average and do 60?

One hundered and twenty *smiles innocently* Don't forget to count them out aloud.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
HumbleMinion
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by HumbleMinion »

I just came back from the supermarket and i got shoe lace.
Have you a task for it.
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

anon98 wrote:So i taped the fingers of my right hand, puted on a very good lezdom clip and went to do my edges.
Of course my right hand were irrelevant so i used my non dominant hand to stroke.
It took me a little bit of time to get to my first edge and my left hand really started to get tired but i made it. After that the 4 more edges where pretty quick (yeah i am a bit horny :blush: ).

I mast say i hasn't done anything kinky for a verry long time, and this game gave me the trigger to do it again and... boy i missed it so much! I forgot how much i love it.
So thank you very much for this task della and banque! :love: :-D

And.. I have a challenging new item for you both.. A paper clip. And i still have the tennis ball if you want to use it :-D.

Thanks in advance

I think you somewhat missed the point of taping your fingers up. You will do the task over, and this time you may ONLY stroke with the hand that's taped up.

If you manage to follow our instructions without being needlessly obtuse, then we might consider giving you something to do with your tennis ball.

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

taylordawn wrote:I went to the store and picked up a loaf of bread and jelly. I am excited to see what your creative minds come up with.
So I knew exactly what you should do with this stuff the moment I read this. You will make a nice messy jelly sandwich (you may add peanut butter I'd you like) and once you have the top slice of bread on you are going to slip your cock inside of it. You will fuck the sandwich until you add your own "special sauce" to it. Then you will eat your sandwich. It would not do to waste food like that :innocent:

Della and Banquo
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

HumbleMinion wrote:I just came back from the supermarket and i got shoe lace.
Have you a task for it.
Well since shoe laces have been such a popular buy item for this game, we thought we would take a complete left turn and NOT make you tie up your balls like normal. Instead everytime you are in your room for the next week you will tie your big toes together and you must hop to get around.

Best of luck
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
taylordawn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by taylordawn »

DellaRoss wrote:
taylordawn wrote:I went to the store and picked up a loaf of bread and jelly. I am excited to see what your creative minds come up with.
So I knew exactly what you should do with this stuff the moment I read this. You will make a nice messy jelly sandwich (you may add peanut butter I'd you like) and once you have the top slice of bread on you are going to slip your cock inside of it. You will fuck the sandwich until you add your own "special sauce" to it. Then you will eat your sandwich. It would not do to waste food like that :innocent:

Della and Banquo
Thank you for the task. This sounds fun. Not sure how to make a messy jelly sandwich. Is it just putting on lots of jelly? I will probably do the task later this week so I can build up lots of special sauce to add to it.
HumbleMinion
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by HumbleMinion »

DellaRoss wrote:
HumbleMinion wrote:I just came back from the supermarket and i got shoe lace.
Have you a task for it.
Well since shoe laces have been such a popular buy item for this game, we thought we would take a complete left turn and NOT make you tie up your balls like normal. Instead everytime you are in your room for the next week you will tie your big toes together and you must hop to get around.

Best of luck
Thank you for the task Miss DellaRoss.
Indeed, it was unexpected. I like this.

In advance, I apologize to my downstairs neighbors if they hear a guy hopping during the next week. :lol: :lol:
Thanks a lot miss.
taylordawn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by taylordawn »

I am going to do my messy sandwich task tonight. I was at dollar store again today and picked up these.
20160218_184449.jpg
20160218_184449.jpg (566.61 KiB) Viewed 2453 times
taylordawn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by taylordawn »

DellaRoss wrote:

Della and Banquo

here is the messy sandwich before i fuck it
20160218_192357.jpg
20160218_192357.jpg (82.07 KiB) Viewed 2449 times
20160218_192520.jpg
20160218_192520.jpg (89.72 KiB) Viewed 2449 times
20160218_192714.jpg
20160218_192714.jpg (99.51 KiB) Viewed 2449 times
20160218_192944.jpg
20160218_192944.jpg (138.64 KiB) Viewed 2449 times
taylordawn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by taylordawn »

Thanks again for my task. I just completed it. I did 10 edges before i fucked the sandwich. I toasted it before i put the pb and jelly on it. I thought it would help the bread stay in one piece but the filling didnt stick to it as well and my cock ended up rubbing against the rough sides of the toast. I still enjoyed the task.
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

Sorry for the delays in responses to messages here, we have both been pretty busy the last week or two. Hopefully in the next few days Della and I will be able to read over things and get up to date here :-)

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
taylordawn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by taylordawn »

Glad to hear that. I was worried you both might be under the weather. I am glad it is just that you are busy. Life always gets in the way lol. I look forward to see what my next task is.
Lilly
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Lilly »

So I'm doing part two of the task today, I'll keep this post updated with the words and where... and who from since there aren't that many people on chat right now :)

"SLUT" on my chest right between my nipples by the lovely Jasmine in red, with the full 10 edges.
"GREEDY" written just above the word "SLUT" by SBT in Blue.
"CHARLOTTE" in a heart above my left knee in purple, by the namesake themselves :)
"TOY" on my inner thigh (right) by the georgeous King8 in pink.
"BIMBO" above my clitty, from Banquo.

Album for those interested http://imgur.com/a/mEK1m

More to come when people are actually in chat :P
Last edited by Lilly on Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
taylordawn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by taylordawn »

Lilly wrote:So I'm doing part two of the task today, I'll keep this post updated with the words and where... and who from since there aren't that many people on chat right now :)

"SLUT" on my chest right between my nipples by the lovely Jasmine in red, with the full 10 edges.
"GREEDY" written just above the word "SLUT" by SBT in Blue.
"CHARLOTTE" in a heart above my left knee in purple, by the namesake themselves :)
"TOY" on my inner thigh (right) by the georgeous King8 in pink.

Album for those interested http://imgur.com/a/mEK1m

More to come when people are actually in chat :P
I might be in chat later.
da12345
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by da12345 »

I bought a pair of earphones for 1 euro! Can't wait to see and do your task :)