Della & Banquo's Bargain Store Game

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Della & Banquo's Bargain Store Game

Post by Banquo »

This is a little something Della and I found on another site and thought might be fun to migrate over here. The game is very basic.

You buy one item from the local pound shop, dollar store or general bargain style shop. You come back here and tell us exactly what it is, and we give you a task involving that item. It could be humiliating, it could be painful, it could be teasy....

Who know's *innocent smile*

Just make sure that you spend no more than 1 pound/dollar/currency of choice.

Now it may seem like you, the purchaser, has all the power, you decide exactly what you are going to buy from a selection of bargain basement tat... Except you have absolutely no idea what kind of task we will be giving you.

Tasks will be decided by me and Della in a collaboration, and could be posted by either one of us.

Once Della or myself have posted a task for your item, we expect you to get it done as soon as you can and report back to us so that we know exactly how you got on.

Good Luck and Happy Shopping

Banquo & Della
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
bob.smtith
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Re: Della & Banquo's Bargain Store Game

Post by bob.smtith »

Hello. This game sounds really fun. I have bought a packet of pens. What would you like me to do with them?
Takenaga
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Takenaga »

This sounds like a fun game... I just bought a funnel for less than an euro.
Attachments
funnel.jpg
funnel.jpg (106.98 KiB) Viewed 15052 times
Try GuideMe or TeaseMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos... don't forget to support milovana and rate the online teases!
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

YAAAAAAAAAAY OUR FIRST PLAYERS!!!!!!!

Takenaga:hmmm a funnel? okay! So you will be blending one of your meals and mixing some of your own "special sauce" into in to it ans by that we mean your cum. You will then pop the funnel into your mouth and pour your meal into the funnel.

Bob.smith: pens?!?!?!?! Well we did say anything...... Okay so you will be writing lines in hopes of getting to an orgasm. Each line counts as a stroke. It is kinda like a guessing game If you do too few then you must wait 2 hours until you can write MORE lines and try again. If you over estimate and write too many then welcome to the magical world of post orgasmic torture.

Have fun boys!
Della and Banquo.
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
english-gent
Explorer
Explorer

Post by english-gent »

Hi Della/Banquo!

I just bought a roll of cling film (saran wrap?) for 79p!

The funnel idea is mean by the way!
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

english-gent wrote:
:-P :innocent: :-P :innocent:
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
Takenaga
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Takenaga »

DellaRoss wrote:
english-gent wrote:
:-P :innocent: :-P :innocent:
Well that was something... I usually eat bread for breakfast and I had to use my coffee for making the mixture fluid enough to pour it. I owe someone some ruined orgasms as punishment in a game so I when the cum dripped I caught it in a bowl and I added my bread/coffee blend to it. The mixture looked very weird.

And then came the moment of truth, I really wanted to back off and just let it... more doubt... whatever, just do it... funnel in my mouth... bowl in my hand... funnel out of my mouth... bowl back on the table... taste the mix with my finger... funnel back in again... and... holding the funnel with one hand and the bowl in the other... head in my neck to keep the funnel straight and then I poured it in... the bread sticked to the funnel so I had to suck it to get it in... a warm and sticky mess with the taste of coffee and bread went down my throat... after a couple of refills of the funnel my bowl was empty and I was done.

I will probably go back to the store and look for something different because I never realised funnels are so humiliating...

Until next time.
Try GuideMe or TeaseMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos... don't forget to support milovana and rate the online teases!
Girr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Girr »

I will definitely stop by the store tomorrow after work. And I think I'll try the funnel one too anyway because I love the humiliation. Maybe with pee...?
Manbat
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): Christine, my lovely pain-slut, who I love to torture.

Post by Manbat »

This one is a challenge. I bought a Matrioshka yesterday. I sincerely don't know what kind of order you may give me, but I'm looking forward to it.

The picture is from the wikipedia, but my matrioshka is exactly equal.
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

english-gent wrote:Hi Della/Banquo!

I just bought a roll of cling film (saran wrap?) for 79p!

Well this should be a fun one...

First things first, you are to strip naked and then take your cling film, use it to make a nice tight corset around your torso, and do make sure your nipples remain exposed.

Next make yourself a nice tight mini skirt.

When you are all set, you are to play with your nipples and rub yourself through the cling film until you edge 5 times, then you have our permission to cum.

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

Manbat wrote:This one is a challenge. I bought a Matrioshka yesterday. I sincerely don't know what kind of order you may give me, but I'm looking forward to it.

The picture is from the wikipedia, but my matrioshka is exactly equal.
Oh boy this one is going be a doozy!

Firstly, Della wants to know how the hell you found Russian nesting dolls for a dollar.

Ok onto your task, you are to set this music going...

Then you are to stare into the eyes of the Matrioshka and start doing an edge ladder, each time you edge and hold it, you will then open a doll and place the smaller doll from within next to it. You are to do as many rungs on the ladder as there are dolls in your set.

Then you are to repeat the process in reverse until all the dolls are packed away again.

Das Vedanya Comrade.

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
skrote
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): Proudly owned and serving Miss Tresse, and my wife Miss Rouge.

Post by skrote »

Banquo wrote:This is a little something Della and I found on another site and thought might be fun to migrate over here. The game is very basic.

You buy one item from the local pound shop, dollar store or general bargain style shop. You come back here and tell us exactly what it is, and we give you a task involving that item. It could be humiliating, it could be painful, it could be teasy....

Who know's *innocent smile*

Just make sure that you spend no more than 1 pound/dollar/currency of choice.

Now it may seem like you, the purchaser, has all the power, you decide exactly what you are going to buy from a selection of bargain basement tat... Except you have absolutely no idea what kind of task we will be giving you.

Tasks will be decided by me and Della in a collaboration, and could be posted by either one of us.

Once Della or myself have posted a task for your item, we expect you to get it done as soon as you can and report back to us so that we know exactly how you got on.

Good Luck and Happy Shopping

Banquo & Della

What a great idea! Next time I drive by a dollar store I will stop for sure. Defiantly will not be buying pens... I know already I will be over thinking every item I look at
Magikk
Chat Moderator

Post by Magikk »

The Russian doll idea... GENIUS!

I have yet to participate in a forum game but I think I may have to make a stop at the store.

Very impressed you two.
MAGIC IS AROUND
Xardas
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Xardas »

Ingenious idea! I'll pick up something the next time I'm in town. Although my currency is so worthless that we don't even have 1 forint coins anymore, so I'll be going with the equivalent of 1 UK pound, which is exactly 400 forints as of now.
Magikk
Chat Moderator

Post by Magikk »

All right you two... Knowing Della's talent for all things craftsy and Banq's talent for all things wicked.. I picked up a package of ten 2 inch styrofoam craft balls. Have at it.
MAGIC IS AROUND