Della & Banquo's Bargain Store Game

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
mrivan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Della & Banquo's Bargain Store Game

Post by mrivan »

Re: "All right you two... Knowing Della's talent for all things craftsy and Banq's talent for all things wicked.. I picked up a package of ten 2 inch styrofoam craft balls. Have at it."

(Presuming you're male)

Get a bra, at least c-cup, preferably bigger. Put it on and stuff it with the styrofoam balls. 5 on each side. Wear one thin layer over it, like a Tee-shirt or some other thin shirt. Then go to the local mall and spend an hour in public view.
menutje
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by menutje »

DellaRoss wrote: Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:20 am
menutje wrote:After posting I started thinking and thought of this task too. I reahly hoped it wouldn't be it. That's alot of edges. :\'-(

I do have some questions, but i'll start meanwhile.

1. what happens if I accidently ruin an orgams?
2. My length is 16cm (6.3inch) and 2m (78.7inch) are this 200-16=184 edges or 78.7-6.3=72.4 (73) edges.

I suddenly seem to like inches more then our metric system. We should change. :P
I meant the length of your cock sugar I was Just trying to be teasey
I knew you was. According to the imperial system I'd have to do 73 edges, but with the metric system I have these are 184 edges.
I failed at this task and tried several times but had to give up, those amount of edges and staying in denial I just couldn't do it.

I am here to finish your task and have now a chastity device, the days I know that I can't handle anymore, I will lock myself up untill I reached atleast the 73 edges. If it still works out i'll try to go for the 184 edges.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Post by ski23 »

I bought 2 rolls of duct tape, a bottle of lotion and a pen. :-)