Fapioh Player

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Syrge
Explorer
Explorer

Fapioh Player

Post by Syrge »

**New No-Cards Version - Can collect your own cards and input them into the player yourself.**

**Version with cards has been updated to 1.09 -May 9th, 2015

Instruction are in the game's .zip.

Current features are:
-Contains 999 of 1009 total cards. (From creator's list - http://fapioh.wordpress.com/category/the-complete-list/)
-Shows random cards (Obviously)
-Allows you to choose the odds of getting each card type
-Can set a minimum number of cards before drawing a C card
-Allows you to filter out certain fetishes and items (40+ filters)(autoSaves for next session)
-A timer for your convenience (pause-able) and set automatically to the card's instructions, or random duration (default 30-150 seconds, or set your own limits) for certain cards that don't say how long or until when. Also, the timer can be secret, and it plays a sound when finished if you are 'busy' and can't see the screen.
-Option to auto-Next card after timer completes, and auto-start each timer
-Can disallow repeats within each card type, until each applicable card has been used once, then starts over.
-Can randomize odds and choose to hide them.
-Can browse all cards and choose to include/exclude each from the deck. (auto-saves for next session).
-Can create a custom deck with a chosen order of cards and timers. Share your decks with friends!

Possible Ideas:
-Status icons, i.e. you should be wearing lipstick right now, or stroking, or w/e - and if a card says ignore the next X card, you get notice to ignore it.
-Randomize filters option.
-Complete challenges to unlock new cards.
-Output last played session into a .txt. Compatible with CardOrder.txt.

You can download the program here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/yjh5f ... h_1.09.zip
No-Cards Version:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/76yh2 ... Cards).zip

New WebGL "No-Cards" player : http://www.mediafire.com/file/8akmia4f6 ... _WebGl.zip
(easiest to play in a recent Firefox browser)

**Any version updates will be noted at the top of this thread**

(When you first run it, please be patient if you have a slower hard drive; it can take several seconds for the picture database to load.)

If anyone has any suggestions or bugs to report please post them here.
Last edited by Syrge on Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:35 pm, edited 28 times in total.
illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Fapioh Player

Post by illtaket42 »

Made a good first impression - I'd like to really try it some day. Thank you for the effort you put into it and please keep up the good work.
Should I come up with some good ideas, I'll let you know.
Manbat
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): Christine, my lovely pain-slut, who I love to torture.

Post by Manbat »

If we get a new Fapioh Card, there is some way we can add this card to the player?
Syrge
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Syrge »

If we get a new Fapioh Card, there is some way we can add this card to the player?
Not with the way I currently set it up, because each card needs to be entered into the database with several criteria (Timers, filters, card type, etc.). If I could see all the cards beforehand I could just preset the database and let people collect on their own (an option I would much prefer), but I figure if I can see the card it means I have it, so why not just include it.

I could rewrite the program so it allows the user to tag all new cards themselves, but I don't think most people want to spend the hours required to input large amounts of cards into the database. (I know because I did it, and it was painful!) I figure, since I seem to collect the cards quicker and more thoroughly than most, that doing all the grunt-work myself and letting people focus on just playing is the better option.

There are decent players out there that do what you want, but the goal with mine was to allow for more complexity in configuration. Unfortunately, this also means more data input is required than just cards.

I do have ~2/3 of the new cards, so I might be doing an updated version soon, if anyone wants one.

Update: I have 853 of 867 cards. I'm going to wait a bit to see if I can get the 9 remaining of the new ones. But if some weeks go by and I don't have them I'll just make a new version with what I have. (I'm waiting because its a pain to enter cards that were passed over. I set up the card database architecture terribly.)
Last edited by Syrge on Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Manbat
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): Christine, my lovely pain-slut, who I love to torture.

Post by Manbat »

I want! For sure.
Syrge
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Syrge »

Version has been updated to include the newest cards. I was able to include all but ten currently missing cards.
Syrge
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Syrge »

Version has been updated to include all cards released on Nov. 6th, 2014.
girltwenty1
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by girltwenty1 »

Thanks so much for this. After using this one, the regular player is pretty much useless
blueflag
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by blueflag »

This is really great. The ability to disable tasks/kinks that aren't applicable or practical is excellent. No excuses for not completing a task! Thanks.
MarioG
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by MarioG »

Can someone reupload this link on other site? Cuz it's not working for me :<
Syrge
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Syrge »

MarioG wrote:Can someone reupload this link on other site? Cuz it's not working for me :<
I'm not sure why it wouldn't be working for you, unless you are possibly viewing a cached version of the page. I just tried it and it works fine. I have noticed some links to other versions of my player out there, and I would caution against downloading from them, as I cannot control the content of any downloads that come from links other than what I post on this thread. It is very possible those links are just from my old posts, but then they would be of less updated versions, and I'm not sure why anyone would want less features or cards.

The latest version of my player will always be posted on this thread and this thread only. When I give out the link to my player, I always give out the link to this thread and never the direct link to the download.
lol1337
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by lol1337 »

First I just wont to say, what an awesome job you have done keep it up! :-)

Is there anyway you could have a function that goes on to the next card when the timer is done? If you are for example in your bed and the mouse is far away this could help so you don't have to get up from the bed and walk to the desk and then click to the next card.

:wave:
Syrge
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Syrge »

lol1337 wrote:First I just wont to say, what an awesome job you have done keep it up! :-)

Is there anyway you could have a function that goes on to the next card when the timer is done? If you are for example in your bed and the mouse is far away this could help so you don't have to get up from the bed and walk to the desk and then click to the next card.

:wave:
This would be very easy, yes. I will include an "Auto-Continue" option in the in the next version. :-)
lol1337
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by lol1337 »

How is it going with the next update? :) Saw that there were two new packs out.
Syrge
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Syrge »

lol1337 wrote:How is it going with the next update? :) Saw that there were two new packs out.
Newest Update is complete with the latest cards. Also added the requested auto-Next-Card functionality.

Just a forewarning, I'm not sure how many more updates I will do, if any.