Chrystal's monthly cum eating schedule

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): I'd like to have an online one (since I don't think I'm ready yet for a living-next-door one), so don't hesitate to contact me !
I have an extreme amount of respect for women, so don't apply if you want to be treated like trash, though. I can be dominating, but I'm not another Weinstein.

Re: Chrystal's monthly cum eating schedule

Post by Terminus Est »

cumfan3110 wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 11:50 am so looking forward too it, how will we get the instructions and can we have a cheeky sample one.
I'll post the instructions everyday. I thought it would be in this thread, but maybe crating a new one to avoid having to skip 4 or 5 pages each time would be a better idea ?

An example might be ...

Today, you will jerk off while watching this video, collect your milky juice in a container and put it in your freezer for later use.

https://fr.spankbang.com/239w1/video/yes+officer+cei
Vertz
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Vertz »

I would like to join! :)
m1l0v4n4
Explorer
Explorer

Post by m1l0v4n4 »

i would love to cum to the party
Rideoo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Rideoo »

I've always wanted to try but never follow through at the end. Count me in!
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sub/Slave(s): I'd like to have an online one (since I don't think I'm ready yet for a living-next-door one), so don't hesitate to contact me !
I have an extreme amount of respect for women, so don't apply if you want to be treated like trash, though. I can be dominating, but I'm not another Weinstein.

Post by Terminus Est »

Rideoo wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 11:04 pm I've always wanted to try but never follow through at the end. Count me in!
Same with me : I'd be happy to do it if I was in a real-life relationship and the girl showed any interest in that kind of stuff, but until now all online enticing videos did not succeed 100%. I'm counting on you guys to help me overcome one of my fantasies - though the way I just wrote it sounds not very funny at all for a fantasy :-D
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

qwerty359 wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 6:05 am This sounds amazing! Definitely count me in!
Thank you very much indeed :blush:
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

Hi everyone :-D

In less than a week now, many amongst you are gonna start following a cum-eating schedule. It's time to have a good think about it.

During the first week, every player will be asked to "perform" the same way. Then, you will be at a crossroad and have to choose the easier or harder (I mean more intensive and dirty) way. Which road do you think you're gonna take on June 8th ?
If you're relatively (or totally) new to this, you'll probably want to take it easy. I'd even advise you to jerk a few times in the next days, because you won't want your first load to be too big :-P

If you're more experienced or decide for whatever reason to choose the more difficult way, let me first congratulate you for your courage ! You're on the road to becoming a real cumslut, it seems ! Well, some of you might already be far on that road, for all I know . :lol:
Will you be bold enough to keep chaste until June, this most cummy month of the year, arrives ? I'll leave this decision to you, and you don't have to tell anyone what you choosed to do. Though, if you want to, I'd be curious to know who amongst you have already decided to choose the kinkier road, and if you added the difficulty of restraining yourself from cumming for several days before we start playing. I'm sure many of your comrades-in-arms would be happy to know too :whistle:

Anyways, a big thank you to all of you who decided to trust me and play along for a whole month. I'm sure there will be a few "quitters", but I never expected such an awesome response when I started this ! :w00t:
Solice
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Solice »

If it's not too late, I'd love to join in for this as well :)
stampede60kk
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by stampede60kk »

Hello, i want to join too
SissyFace
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by SissyFace »

Is it too late to join? I like that there is a schedule in everything, makes me less likely to back out I hope.
Kik: sss0371
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

SissyFace wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 9:51 pm Is it too late to join? I like that there is a schedule in everything, makes me less likely to back out I hope.
Don't worry : you can join until the game starts; I'll even maybe allow a few days for latecomers - though they'd probably have to pay for it, for example with a cum load (per day of lateness) put in the freezer for later use ;-)

And thank you all for joining : I've lost count now but there's almost 50 of us now :w00t:
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

Only a few days to go before we can start playing, guys ! :w00t:

What's more, the game will start on a friday, which is neat :
  • If you're in a hurry to start, you can perform your daily task and watch your first video soon after you wake up
  • If you're the more patient kind, you can wait until you come back from work (or have done all your daily boring tasks, like eating and drinking (what's the fun in that if there's no cum involved ? :-P ))
  • and if you have plans for the night, like going to a restaurant or a bar (though why would you do that when you can eat your cum at home, I wonder :lol: ), you can even delay your daily tasks until you come back home. Just be sure to be home by 11 PM though, otherwise it will be saturday by the time you do them (which would mean a one cum-icecube penalty later in the game :whistle: )
I'm not sure if you can tell, but I'm quite excited about friday ... see ya soon, guys ! :smile:
CremeFromwood
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by CremeFromwood »

Guess i'll join. i've swallowed my cum from sucking my own dick before.
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

CremeFromwood wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 11:17 am Guess i'll join. i've swallowed my cum from sucking my own dick before.
You lucky you !
I'm sure I'd have too if I could do that :lol:
grem51
Explorer
Explorer

Post by grem51 »

Hello, I would like to participate to this challenge too !