Twisty's holidays FB

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
NeverSay
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Twisty's holidays FB

Post by NeverSay »

Someone help Iforgot where the living room was i have all the keys :(
stockboy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by stockboy »

I'm sorry, I just can't find key 5. I have all the keys that the previous spoiler has.

Can I get a hint?
UserZero
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by UserZero »

Ok, I made it all the way through the whole Birthday! It was quite an accomplishment really. There is easily 20 hours of content here even if you don't start over or repeat anything (besides the parts you'd have to). This one has really spoiled me and probably will pretty much be the only one I'd play. I still don't even feel like I've done enough of it to say I've completed the whole game, so I'll be working on it some more. It has pretty much everything that I'd want and only a few small things that I didn't like. I'll go over them now. There's so much that I did, that I won't remember everything.

Ok, so I cheated and got the code to the last key I was missing and then went and found it normally. I had just made the wrong choice the first time and missed it.

Model Photos I really like:
Malena Morgan
Remy LaCroix
Riley Reed
Anneli
Lily Carter
Dani Daniels
no-10201001
no-10301001
no-10501001
no-11001001
no-11101006
no-11201001
I hadn't seen Anneli before and am glad I encountered her here. I stumbled across her twice, both very good photo sets. I'm a huge fan of how beautiful Malena is and was extremely excited the first time I saw her. Lily Carter's performances are always amazing she was great here.

Model Photos I didn't really like
Spoiler: show
Both girls in the Game Room
The birthday girl. This girl was a huge let-down after the awesome previous scene. I was legitimately sad when she appeared on screen. Changing this set would make a huge impact.

Teases I really liked.
Anneli's bedroom tease was just about perfect. The length was great, difficulty just about perfect.
Lily Carter's scene with the guy was amazing too.
The 500 strokes scene. Surprised I liked it, because I don't usually like to count.
Living Room scene. Holy crap. Great.
Staci Silverstone in the guest room was good. I'd wanted something harder from her, but I really enjoyed the story and liked her photos in this one better than the upstairs bedroom where I encountered her the first time. I get the feeling I can go back up there after this scene and get a different one from her. I hope so. Going to try that later.
Celeste Star in the guest room was also good.
Dani (daniels?) trying to get the key from you. Liked this photo set too, the one where she's wearing red.
The surprise overdrive scene
Guest House
Teases I didn't like so much
Michaela Isizzu Bedroom 3. She's a pretty girl, and the actual tease was great. Just wish it was a better photo set. I don't recall what I didn't like about them though.
Brea Bennett in the same room was just kind of ok.
Roll the Dice surprise. Just annoying and not very arousing. Trying to get that stupid random roll was a great idea, but the things you had to do on the different wrong rolls were off I think. The part after you "won" was good.
Did I really have to do 20 overdrives? It was too much.
A few things I enjoyed
Sound Patterns almost everywhere
Just enough ball-slapping
Surprises
Huge effort put into it. Totally worth it
Good Photo sets that had some progression or "told a story"
Overall story-telling

A few random things I didn't really like
The swimming pool running water noise. I'd prefer it not be there, but maybe if it were just quieter.
Riley Reed was there just a bit too often. She's a much better performer than photo model I think.
Odd, random intervals, or double tempos. It's hard to follow a surprise pattern.

Here's all the Key locations
Upstairs
En-Suite of Bedroom 3
Gym's Storage Closed

Downstairs
Dining Room
Guest House
Master Bedroom
UserZero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by UserZero »

Found a bug. I can't get the girl in the bar to recognize I've already visited to fire the next scene. I've had every drink on the menu and went to another scene and then came back. Still thinks I'm the first customer.
Hardyyz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Hardyyz »

I am probably too strict about my rules but can I count this tease as Completed if I didnt use my fleshlight?
its much easier with hand and i feel like i cheated in a way even tho the tease says its optional.. I like to list things and im unsure if i can list this as "done"
Twistylover
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Twistylover »

i wouldn't ask if i wasn't desperate i even made an accoutn just to ask, could someone pm me the codes for the keys at all? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Laz0r
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Switch

Post by Laz0r »

I've found all of the keys but
the key thats supposed to be in the ensuite of bedroom 3
How should I get it? Can I get the code? Where's the rape-scene?
chrisa
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by chrisa »

How to get the rape scene
Go to the guest room.
Pick any girl, do her tease.
Afterwards go to the private pool, pick Tori Black, do her tease.
Wait at the pool. After a while a girl turns up.
She'll invite you to her room. Accept her offer.
Do her tease.
troyan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by troyan »

chrisa wrote:How to get the rape scene
Go to the guest room.
Pick any girl, do her tease.
Afterwards go to the private pool, pick Tori Black, do her tease.
Wait at the pool. After a while a girl turns up.
She'll invite you to her room. Accept her offer.
Do her tease.
:clap2:
kong
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kong »

Troyan plz do a Twisty's holidays day 6.
No one do teases as you do! :-D
They are so hard ;) , got so many options, take so long to complete :D, really challenging (love it!!! (got the fast strokes)) , and the last one was so great with an adventure style like ( you have to think and paint/complete a puzzle to finish the tease!), to summerize it all they are all AWESOME!!!

Would really love if you made another "day" tease, you could maybe create it to the new teaseme v2 with new features :D And furthermore you can ask us to help you someway to contribute, it would be really fun :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
idea:
How to contribute ( I'm not so good as coding as you are at all,) but I can find great pictures and maybe contribute to a small tease idea (how to "try" to get you off with another idea. (and not only stroke fast), a game or something different. Hopefully others can also contribute :yes:
:-)
troyan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by troyan »

kong wrote:Troyan plz do a Twisty's holidays day 6.
No one do teases as you do! :-D
They are so hard ;) , got so many options, take so long to complete :D, really challenging (love it!!! (got the fast strokes)) , and the last one was so great with an adventure style like ( you have to think and paint/complete a puzzle to finish the tease!), to summerize it all they are all AWESOME!!!

Would really love if you made another "day" tease, you could maybe create it to the new teaseme v2 with new features :D And furthermore you can ask us to help you someway to contribute, it would be really fun :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
idea:
How to contribute ( I'm not so good as coding as you are at all,) but I can find great pictures and maybe contribute to a small tease idea (how to "try" to get you off with another idea. (and not only stroke fast), a game or something different. Hopefully others can also contribute :yes:
:-)
Thanks!

Well, the secret in my teases is - I have written a framework for my self and a program that generates the whole pages structure and automatically inserts pictures, so then I only need to write the text and that's it. It would be fun, if we could write a tease together, it is totally possible to assign different parts to different people with my framework, I only put the pieces back together. It's what I did with Day 5 - It was so big (2000+pages), Nyx and everything started lagging way before I could put everything in one piece.

If anyone is interested to help and write new content, please tell and we can make even longer and more challengeable teases!!!:)
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by fenway »

Hey!

I'm here for two things. First, to echo what everyone else has been saying: I LOVE YOUR TEASES!!! Anywho, I've been "playing" through Day 5 a lot recently and I have never been able to find one of the keys...
I have the one from the Bedroom with the lesbians, the storage room, the dining room and the guest room.
Now I have been going through this thing for literally hours and am convinced that I've seen everything. I literally have 10 tabs open right now searching for this last missing key. Long story short, I give up. I'm pretty sure there is a bug. Am I wrong about this?
If you enjoy my work and would like to see more, consider supporting me on Patreon or leaving me a tip on Ko-fi! :-)

My published teases on Milovana!

Can't wob the Kob :-D
troyan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by troyan »

fenway wrote:Hey!

I'm here for two things. First, to echo what everyone else has been saying: I LOVE YOUR TEASES!!! Anywho, I've been "playing" through Day 5 a lot recently and I have never been able to find one of the keys...
I have the one from the Bedroom with the lesbians, the storage room, the dining room and the guest room.
Now I have been going through this thing for literally hours and am convinced that I've seen everything. I literally have 10 tabs open right now searching for this last missing key. Long story short, I give up. I'm pretty sure there is a bug. Am I wrong about this?
I don't think there's a bug about this. You should double check upper ensuite - accessed through bedroom 3. I think there's Riley Reid in there, and at the end hit a button with the F word.:) I'm not sure it's Riley thou:)
andresku
Explorer
Explorer

Post by andresku »

Hi m8,

I wish you could make another part of this series soon.
Awesome job.

Who is the birthday girl actually? I like her a lot. You couldn't get any better for that scene.
And same question to name that girl from rape scene, please?
Thank you
Mike Blaster
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mike Blaster »

Is anyone still seeding the last two teases?