Twisty's holidays FB

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
troyan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Twisty's holidays FB

Post by troyan »

DELETED.

Goodbye :wave:
Last edited by troyan on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:04 pm, edited 16 times in total.
lolwhatevs
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Twisty's holidays: Day 2

Post by lolwhatevs »

You probably meant for them to be done in order, but it'd be cool if the tease had checkpoints.
Sometimes I just can't finish a tease and would like to continue from the last girl I was on.

As far as ideas go.. I like lots of edging and head torture. I end up bending the rules so I can hold edges instead of stroking sometimes. I just don't have the stamina, but your teases are awesome. :innocent:

Thanks for putting in the time to make these. They're very well made.
Sexytimes 5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexytimes 5 »

Very good tease. I miss the flood of lesbians though! :-D

Hey Nikki your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind, Hey Nikki! I liked that girl Cydel in part one a lot too.
I actually like all the girls but have my favorites.

Keep up the good work and please consider bringing back the flood of lesbians! :lol:
pnkpntys
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by pnkpntys »

Using an external metronome is a bit distracting. In trying to switch back and forth between setting the beat and the tease is difficult. Embedding the metronome into the tease would be a superb improvement in an already great effort.
troyan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by troyan »

Thanks for the feedback.

There's what I totally can do:
-At the start I can add buttons to continue from a specific girl.
-Adjust difficulty: easy-set metronome to 40bpm, medium-set it to 50, hard-set it to 60... or something (this option kind of puts out the embedded metronome I think)
-I have already tried embedding the metronome into the tease with the first part, but editor kept removing the sounds while I was saving it, so I will see if I can add it at the end.
-I actually had a lesbian scene ready, but after some saving, some pages just got missing and I didn't really have the motivation to do it again. So, next time you get a nice scene or two:)

And did anyone remember Tiffany's telephone number? :lol: (I hope, I mean, you might need it for future teases to call her, is that idea ok?)
Humblest
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Humblest »

This was a very good tease. I thoroughly enjoyed it and, in particular, the final encounter with Tiffany was superb... came hard with her exactly at the right moment (well, started one screen before).
troyan wrote:Thanks for the feedback.
And did anyone remember Tiffany's telephone number? :lol: (I hope, I mean, you might need it for future teases to call her, is that idea ok?)
I wrote it down. :-D
troyan wrote: There's what I totally can do:
-At the start I can add buttons to continue from a specific girl.
-Adjust difficulty: easy-set metronome to 40bpm, medium-set it to 50, hard-set it to 60... or something (this option kind of puts out the embedded metronome I think)
-I have already tried embedding the metronome into the tease with the first part, but editor kept removing the sounds while I was saving it, so I will see if I can add it at the end.
Yeah, embedding the metronome, so as to avoid having to jump to another site to set the speed, would be an awesome improvement to an already great set of teases. Of course, I have no idea how easy/difficult it is to do that.
troyan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by troyan »

Alright, I will make the future releases with an embedded metronome.

I don't think that switching the metronome is really needed. If you set it to some speed, you don't have to change it ever. You just go 1-4 times per beat, you can always stay in that beat, there is no need to change it, but ok;)

I have also just edited both teases (easy,medium,hard option) and added a page to choose where to continue from.
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

Spoiler: show
In Day 1... I never met Eufrat until near the end where she asked me if I remembered her name... given that I had never met her before that, I obviously didn't know it and got it wrong. So, there exists a path where you don't meet her the first time.

Also, I never met Tiffany in the 1st episode at all. So when I got the chance to call her in Part 2... I had no idea what her number was because I never ran into her the first time.

What am I doing wrong to have missed both of these girls?
troyan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by troyan »

jp wrote:
Spoiler: show
In Day 1... I never met Eufrat until near the end where she asked me if I remembered her name... given that I had never met her before that, I obviously didn't know it and got it wrong. So, there exists a path where you don't meet her the first time.

Also, I never met Tiffany in the 1st episode at all. So when I got the chance to call her in Part 2... I had no idea what her number was because I never ran into her the first time.

What am I doing wrong to have missed both of these girls?
Thank you!

I fixed the first part. Yes, it is true, there is a chance you didn't meet Eufrat. Depends on your choices.

And you meet Tiffany in the second part (she is the first girl lol). Just stay with her when she asks / gives you a chance to go back. Some more screens with her will follow and at the end she gives you the number - I suggest you write it down:) And thanks, I fixed the part where you get the phone. Now it doesn't mention Tiffany at all, in chance you didn't go on her for the number;)
lolwhatevs
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lolwhatevs »

Went back to try and finish your teases. I was surprised to find that you added starting points.

Appreciate it. :trampoline:
KatelynSimon
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by KatelynSimon »

Thanks for putting in the time to make these. They're very well made.

-----------------------
With Our DVDs, Happiness Is Just A Piece of Cake to In Treatment Seasons 1-3 DVD
paracetamol
Explorer
Explorer

Post by paracetamol »

deleted
Last edited by paracetamol on Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
troyan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Twisty's holidays FB

Post by troyan »

I have just finished the 4th part (2/2). Any feedback would be nice!
JonnyD
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by JonnyD »

I have enjoyed your previous installments tremendously, so I am sure this one will be great as well.
Help those in need! Please seed!
dousque
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dousque »

It's a masterpiece!