Twisty's holidays FB

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
troyan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Twisty's holidays FB

Post by troyan »

Day 5 is in production... i have set the pictures and the story and it will be bigger than all previous parts combined. So it might take me some time to complete it! ;)
Godville
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Godville »

troyan wrote:Day 5 is in production... i have set the pictures and the story and it will be bigger than all previous parts combined. So it might take me some time to complete it! ;)
Can i rely on the Teasme HD-version? Your tease is very good, I really enjoy it.
troyan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by troyan »

Hi Godville, ofcourse, I will make a HD version too and put a torrent link here;)

Here is the HD Version of Day 4 (2/2) for the meantime...
Attachments
Twisty's holidays Day 4 - Afternoon with Tiffany-fix1.zip
fixed - replace the original xml
(26.7 KiB) Downloaded 1465 times
Twisty's holidays Day 4 - Afternoon with Tiffany.torrent
(45.56 KiB) Downloaded 1410 times
Last edited by troyan on Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Godville
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Godville »

troyan wrote:Hi Godville, ofcourse, I will make a HD version too and put a torrent link here;)

Here is the HD Version of Day 4 (2/2) for the meantime...
Thanks a lot, keep working in the same spirit!
Pontos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Pontos »

ok, did day 4 Part 2 today. Now I am exhausted and my penis is sore... these stamina-testing rounds were too intense I suppose :-|
talkhard
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Master

Post by talkhard »

really enjoying your twistys holiday series.really well created and executed especially the ones with integrated metronome.i look forward to alot more. good job man.
troyan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by troyan »

Pontos wrote:ok, did day 4 Part 2 today. Now I am exhausted and my penis is sore... these stamina-testing rounds were too intense I suppose :-|
:whistle:
troyan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by troyan »

Hello everyone, a quick update of what is waiting in the Twistys's holidays Day 5:

-Freedom of movement in a fully exploreable and mappable house!
Containing 2500+ pages, it is probably one of the largest teases ever created. Can be completed in one full day of intense playing.

-Easy/medium/hard/hardcore tease difficulties spread across more than 70 different scenes. Some scenes have different paths, depending on your choices.
Stay away from the hardcore teases if you are a first-timer or close to cumming, it will finish you right away!

-Scenes include stroking, free-style stroking, edging, countdown timer games, CBT, optional cum-eating, quizzes, and much more...
You get strip teases, lesbian shows, stroking instructions, handjobs, blowjobs and sex! You can even rape, if you find the right place. Better not get caught doing this!

-Includes integrated metronome, with new, fun and random beats to break monotonous stroking and spice things up.

-Some girls also like to just talk to you and give you good information or invite you to visit them again. It's more than just stroking.

-Traps, random girls appearing at some places to prevent your from freely walking around.

-Hidden keys to unlock the final door. Added unlock codes help you to restore the previously found keys, when you re-play the tease.

-And many many more features...

-HD verison will be available over torrent.
shinrykyu
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shinrykyu »

Hi Who is the girl in the green and black bikini in the jungle with the white building and the yellow towel?

Please and Thank you

Shin :innocent:
kong
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kong »

I'm really looking forward for day 5!! Sounds amazing! :w00t:
If you are going to send a torrent, does this mean that the tease will be written in TeaseMe? :thumbsup:
troyan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by troyan »

shinrykyu wrote:Hi Who is the girl in the green and black bikini in the jungle with the white building and the yellow towel?

Please and Thank you

Shin :innocent:
On twistys.com she is known as Anetta Smrhova, I don't know if that's her real name... ;-)
kong wrote:I'm really looking forward for day 5!! Sounds amazing! :w00t:
If you are going to send a torrent, does this mean that the tease will be written in TeaseMe? :thumbsup:
It will be available online as a flashtease and offline for the TeaseMe! :w00t:
troyan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by troyan »

The day 5 is out. 8-)

Tell me how many keys you manage to find! But do NOT reveal the locations to everyone. Let's see who manages to complete it first;)
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

The tease says there's a teasme version available, but I don't see a link on the first post of this topic? Also the link in the tease didn't take me to this topic.
bbman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bbman »

Sorry if I'm being too impacient, but I'm also really looking forward to the teaseme version.
Right now I'm getting lots of errors in the script if I try to download the flash tease, so could you please give us an update of where you're at?
Keep up the great work! I'm a big fan :-D
troyan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by troyan »

bbman wrote:Sorry if I'm being too impacient, but I'm also really looking forward to the teaseme version.
Right now I'm getting lots of errors in the script if I try to download the flash tease, so could you please give us an update of where you're at?
Keep up the great work! I'm a big fan :-D
HD TEASEME IS COMPLETE!

I have fixed the errors and it should work just like the original. :-)
Attachments
Twisty's holidays Day 5 - Birthday party.zip.torrent
HD version
(4.62 KiB) Downloaded 2529 times