I.R.R.

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
computergeek
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Master

I.R.R.

Post by computergeek »

Finally released, the I.R.R for TeaseMe
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... p?id=25540

To get the obvious questions out of the way, I am not a submissive so some of the more common themes will not be found in my teases. Yet, why should we dominants not enjoy a bit of fun too? This is a tease with a sweet temperament not intended to push your endurance or challenge your need. Instead it tries to lull you into a continued ever deepening desire to continue. The one major difference is that I coded it to where if you reached the edge before being told to, the program will adjust to your need. Rather than trying to push you over the edge, it tries to sooth you so that you wont cum, so that you keep struggling. Kind of a reverse psychology in the art of web teases.

Originally I was developing a lot of interesting concepts for teases to be more random, free form rather than linear but eventually got frustrated with the limitations of only having flags and not having true variables to work with in the code. So I ended up just making a very long tease that I could enjoy but random enough that it would not become boring after only a few plays through. I find it to be too much work to write something that is only good for one single use and no replay value. With the release of GuideMe as the follow up to TeaseMe I have abandon any further work on I.R.R to start a new project with more advanced features.
Atma
Explorer
Explorer

Re: I.R.R.

Post by Atma »

Edit: Ok, just to make this really clear...

========================================
DO NOT INSTALL THE OFFERED PLUGIN
========================================

Check off "Do not show this again.", and click Cancel, and the download will begin.

If a site forces you to install a plugin just to download a file, they aren't trying to help you. There is no reason you need a plugin just to download a file.
Last edited by Atma on Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
spawni
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spawni »

Download went fine for me, thank you. Will give it a try when i have a chance to. :)
TreeSicksTee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TreeSicksTee »

Can't click " I am ready to begin". :T I mean , I click it, but nothing happens. Solutions?
computergeek
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by computergeek »

TreeSicksTee wrote:Can't click " I am ready to begin". :T I mean , I click it, but nothing happens. Solutions?
Is it at the very beginning or some where within one of the mini teases? If the later, do you know which girl it was?
Frozen88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frozen88 »

Starting very slow to the end it was a very very hard.
I liked it :wave:
TreeSicksTee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TreeSicksTee »

computergeek wrote:
TreeSicksTee wrote:Can't click " I am ready to begin". :T I mean , I click it, but nothing happens. Solutions?
Is it at the very beginning or some where within one of the mini teases? If the later, do you know which girl it was?
Very beggining.
computergeek
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by computergeek »

TreeSicksTee wrote:
computergeek wrote:
Very beggining.
Well I see no problems when using TeaseMe, but it does not look to be GuideMe compatible. I think GuideMe still has a few bugs when dealing with large XML files. Best suggestion is to download TeaseMe, or maybe the XML file for IRR got corrupted in the download?

Offline Teases (TeaseMe)
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6993

Also forwarded this information on to the GuideMe thread as I am getting a similar error in a GuideMe script I am working on.

http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 77#p177477
computergeek
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by computergeek »

Frozen88 wrote:Starting very slow to the end it was a very very hard.
I liked it :wave:
Glad you liked it, but it will be slightly different every time you play it. :evil:
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

computergeek wrote:
Well I see no problems when using TeaseMe, but it does not look to be GuideMe compatible. I think GuideMe still has a few bugs when dealing with large XML files. Best suggestion is to download TeaseMe, or maybe the XML file for IRR got corrupted in the download?

Offline Teases (TeaseMe)
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6993

Also forwarded this information on to the GuideMe thread as I am getting a similar error in a GuideMe script I am working on.

http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 77#p177477

It hits a bug in GuideMe to do with random pages, this will be fixed in the next release.
It also takes a while to get to the first visible page as it has about 106 0 second delay pages before it actually hits a page to display.

Is this a bug in IRR I am not sure why you would want 106 0 second pages?
computergeek
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by computergeek »

philo wrote: It hits a bug in GuideMe to do with random pages, this will be fixed in the next release.
Just FYI, I am almost certain there is a size limit in GuideMe, just not 100% certain yet as I need to do more debugging on another project to be sure it is not another error. But also, I only have GuideMe-v0.0.4 to test with. I got the version of Windows that GuideMe-v0.1.0 does not want to work on, so it may be corrected in the newer version. So I could be wrong on that.
philo wrote: It also takes a while to get to the first visible page as it has about 106 0 second delay pages before it actually hits a page to display. Is this a bug in IRR I am not sure why you would want 106 0 second pages?
Nope, not a bug unfortunately. Those are all flag pages for setting up the tease, my way of dealing with the lack of variables that we are soon to get in Guide me. Why I am looking forward to the next release! :clap2: Yay! Also why I gave up on I.R.R. and TeaseMe, so much coding to work around no variables.
Triple Alfa
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Triple Alfa »

I just finished my first run through and wanted to give some feedback as I ran into some issues.

Firstly there was a scene where a fleshlight/tenga was required along with a shoe to prop it up. The only button that was available was "I do not have one" and no matter how long I waited the scene did not continue.

Secondly during another scene requiring a fleshlight/tenga the game bugged out as it tried to go to the next page and gave me an error message about the page being unavailable mentioning setting/unsetting pages. I was forced to end the tease there.

Lastly I was very disappointed at the scene after clicking "I am cumming". Especially after being teased about how well I would be taken care of during orgasm. There were about 5 or 6 quick messages telling me to cum and then the final page popped up while I wasn't even close to finished yet.

Oh and there were quite a few grammatical and spelling errors, but that's a minor concern.

Overall the tease was very good, but the ending needs some serious work in my opinion.
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

computergeek wrote:
Nope, not a bug unfortunately. Those are all flag pages for setting up the tease, my way of dealing with the lack of variables that we are soon to get in Guide me. Why I am looking forward to the next release! :clap2: Yay! Also why I gave up on I.R.R. and TeaseMe, so much coding to work around no variables.
If I remember rightly you can do multiple flags (separate them with a ,)

There was a big memory leak (4 actually) in 0.0.4.
I didn't notice it as I was developing on a machine with 8GB memory, it was fixed in a later version.

I should be doing a complete new release soon I have almost finished getting scriptVariables to store as objects rather than strings, so you can use arrays and numbers more easily.
computergeek
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by computergeek »

philo wrote:
computergeek wrote:
If I remember rightly you can do multiple flags (separate them with a ,)

There was a big memory leak (4 actually) in 0.0.4.
I didn't notice it as I was developing on a machine with 8GB memory, it was fixed in a later version.

I should be doing a complete new release soon I have almost finished getting scriptVariables to store as objects rather than strings, so you can use arrays and numbers more easily.
Well for I.R.R., I am at the end of it and moved on to other things. It was designed for TeaseMe and started long before GuideMe was ever released, so I see it as an abandon project. I am deep into writing a new tease for GuideMe so I am very eager to see the next stable release of that!
gcFely
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Post by gcFely »

Hello, is there any chance for an reupload of this? :(

solved - thanks
Last edited by gcFely on Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.