The Erotic Audio Challenge

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
diverse13
Explorer
Explorer

Re: The Erotic Audio Challenge

Post by diverse13 »

A while back I commented on 'Nice & Slow', and recommended possibly varying the pace of things. I think 'Meet Simone' did that great. Another great recording. Thanks!
diverse13
Explorer
Explorer

Post by diverse13 »

I listened to 'La Petite Mort' yesterday for the first time. I must say what a phenominal recording.

It seems to start off very slow. I think that is because it begins very very low, so its difficult to hear. But I tried to be patient and let it take hold. Then later when it began to climb, what an effect it had on me! So amazing.

I just tried to relax and do absolutely nothing, and just let the recording do the work. I was amazed at how my body responded. At the top the intensity was amazing. My breathing had changed, the tension in my face and body had changed. I have never felt so helpless. The only way to describe it is I felt like I was absolutely stuck. I couldn't think, I couldn't move, I was just there, hanging, suspended, and so stuck. And even though I couldn't really decide to think, I remember thinking that this is so intense. I can't continue much longer. And then I would think 'please don't let it stop!'

And then when it came down, it went so, so, low. My body completely relaxed. My entire face and jaw so slack. Eyes rolled back. Breathing so slow. And next thing you know it climbed again, to new heights. Again, so intense, so helpless, so tense, so stuck. Right on the edge of exctacy, but unable to do anything. Held there so, so long. Thinking I can't possible go on, but not wanting it to stop. Fantastic!

A possible suggestion is to start it a little higher, and then bring us down. Also, I would like to try to loop a recording like this one. If it ended right where it began using the same tones, without fading out, then it could loop uninterrupted right into the beginning again.

I plan to listen again today soon. I can't wait! If you're ever looking for someone to preview your recordings before releasing them, I'd love to help.

Thanks again!!!
dr_cunning
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dr_cunning »

I'm slightly confused by your review, diverse13. I haven't actually "listened" to La Petite Mort... just previewed it by flipping through it at 1 or 2 minute intervals. However from that preview, It seems to climb to a high at 15-20 mins, then start slowly dropping lower and lower till it gets very low at about 30 mins... and then it more or less just stays there, does it not? the tone changed slightly over time, but the intensity didn't seem to. So i'm confused by the up and down and up again response you had....?

I will say the final 10 mins of Autopilot was pretty intense! *phew*
diverse13
Explorer
Explorer

Post by diverse13 »

I went back and had another listen. You're right, it doesn't go back up again. But that's what I sure seem to remember from the first experience. Thanks.
p3rv
Explorer
Explorer

Post by p3rv »

3AC Source - Simone
Download

Description:
Zip file containing audio clips used to create "Simone" from Meet Simone + additional/bonus clips. 67 mp3 files in total.

Size:
2.41 MB
Last edited by p3rv on Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
owhat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by owhat »

Awesome, thanks for that!

Couple of questions though.. Those 20 files seem to be missing some parts, especially toward the end of meet Simone, was that from some other source?
Also do you know who the actress is? (I think it might be Taylor.)
p3rv
Explorer
Explorer

Post by p3rv »

owhat wrote:Awesome, thanks for that!

Couple of questions though.. Those 20 files seem to be missing some parts, especially toward the end of meet Simone, was that from some other source?
Also do you know who the actress is? (I think it might be Taylor.)
Fixed and yes to Taylor :-)
owhat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by owhat »

Thanks again, that's perfect. And good to know the source too, I may be able to add some more audio if I can get the noise filters to match yours.

It's funny, the randomiser thing I'm looking at was originally intended for erotic hypnosis files, so it's designed to quickly crossfade between small parts of a single large mp3 file, but splitting and naming the parts is half the work. Guess I'll modify it to use multiple mp3s as well.
diverse13
Explorer
Explorer

Post by diverse13 »

Oxygen! Your new recording is excellent. The highs and lows are fantastic. I liked how the sounds and the girs contrasted near the end. Thank you!!!
choppy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by choppy »

Just a heads up, on the OP, it seems Oxygen.mp3 actually links to Orgasm.mp3. :-P
p3rv
Explorer
Explorer

Post by p3rv »

diverse13 wrote:Oxygen! Your new recording is excellent. The highs and lows are fantastic. I liked how the sounds and the girs contrasted near the end. Thank you!!!
I'm glad you liked it :-)
choppy wrote:Just a heads up, on the OP, it seems Oxygen.mp3 actually links to Orgasm.mp3. :-P
Fixed. Thanks for the heads up ;-)
diverse13
Explorer
Explorer

Post by diverse13 »

Wet Dream - Another very nice recording. The changes were so subtle I didn't even realize they were happening until I was just suspended, along for the ride. Very stuck. It was so long and pleasurable. I liked how it ended too. Thanks!
blondie88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by blondie88 »

Oxygen was damn sexy.. those binaural beats combined with the sounds of the girls moaning was the closest I have come to a hands free orgasm yet...even better than the Jackpot series.... any other files like these?

Do people really get good results from the audio files that contain only the binaural beats and no other sound fx/encouragement? I felt with Oxygen that if the sounds of the girls were to go even more intense towards the end then it would have definitely taken me over the edge.. This is the only file of this type I have found on the internet. Any others that anyone knows of?
Bibleisalie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bibleisalie »

I had a scrub through a couple of the Binaural clips and I don't see the attraction? Is there some trick to them i'm missing?

I'm going to listen to one or two in bed tonight with my eyes closed and see what happens but is there some special way of doing these?
Xaphran
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Xaphran »

Bibleisalie wrote:I had a scrub through a couple of the Binaural clips and I don't see the attraction? Is there some trick to them i'm missing?

I'm going to listen to one or two in bed tonight with my eyes closed and see what happens but is there some special way of doing these?
While I can't speak for these in particular, binaural beat tracks in general are best used with headphones. At the least, with one speaker on each side of you, but really headphones are almost required.

How they work is: one ear hears one source, the other ear hears the other source and the trick is for the brain to combine the two into one beat track which has the effect of you "hearing" frequencies the human ear cannot actually pick up. These frequencies then guide your brain to different levels of operation.

I have had some successes with beat-only tracks before, although so far it's been hit or miss (more misses than hits.) With the same exact track, I've had multiple 'failures' where nothing happened, felt waves pleasurable sensations several times and a couple times I've actually felt like i was having a full-body orgasm (no ejaculation) for a sustained period of several minutes. I guess you need to be 'in the zone.'

And of course, never use while driving, operating heavy machinery, etc, etc.

I'd been meaning to check these audios out, actually. Seeing this thread again reminded me.