All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
dmarineau
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Feedback: Maze of Passion

Post by dmarineau »

I'm gonna try to map this the best i can for you. "from start, straight, straight, right, right, left, left, right...will bring you to the trap, after completing the trap you can go right... then you have the choice to go right, left, or straight. It won't let me go right. thanx, by the way i've put hours and hours into trying to map this and find the exit. I think ive mapped it rather well but starting to think there is no exit or maybe the exit isn't working?
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Venus »

Wow thanks for the good description. I found the bug(typo) right away and fixed it.

I can promise you there is an exit and the exit is working.
I'm really interested in your map, maybe you could send it to me via PM?
Cock Hero - Overwatch 3 is out! viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22817
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

Another small bug, might be a random flash error, but worth a look:

The very first girl you meet if you start off left... (blonde, red underwear).... after having gone left all around the starting point, I got back to her room from the "west" side... Stroking instructions were fine, just like the first time, but after 6-7 pages it gets stuck in a repeating loop where the clock says just "1" and the countdown is 10 seconds or so... same page reloads indefinitely....

Edit: redid from starting room and seems it was the very last page of stroking that got repeated (3xsec)

Sounds more like a flash bug than the tease to me, but might wanna have a look anyway.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Venus »

Zeddicus wrote:I was just going through picking directions at random to get a feel for the tease, and I came across a dark haired girl in boots, and it said Trap! She had me edge a couple times, and eventually asked me to "ride the edge". Either this page makes you hold an edge for over 20 minutes, or I am frozen here. Could be a bug, or just a random blip.
Thank you for the bug report. The bug occurred while taking one certain path to this room, but I could fix it :)
janmb wrote:Another small bug, might be a random flash error, but worth a look:

The very first girl you meet if you start off left... (blonde, red underwear).... after having gone left all around the starting point, I got back to her room from the "west" side... Stroking instructions were fine, just like the first time, but after 6-7 pages it gets stuck in a repeating loop where the clock says just "1" and the countdown is 10 seconds or so... same page reloads indefinitely....

Sounds more like a flash bug than the tease to me, but might wanna have a look anyway.

Unfortunately I couldn't reproduce this bug, however I looked through the flags which are set and unset around this tease and tweaked them a bit. So if it was a wrong set flag it should be fixed now.

Edit:
janmb wrote:Edit: redid from starting room and seems it was the very last page of stroking that got repeated (3xsec)
OK, that sounds like it was a wrong set flag.
T€ch
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by T€ch »

I found a bug:

when you go back from kortney you cant go Left (Nothing happends when you click it) :\'-(
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Venus »

Wow you found Kortney! Well done. Did she help you?
And I fixed the bug, it was just a little typo...

I'm feeling really sorry that there were so many bugs left, but you are all awesome, helping me to fix them.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

No worries about bugs - with such a large volume of material and complexity bugs are unavoidable.

I have yet to find the exit, but starting to get a decent map down, so going to refine it a bit more and keep searching. Running out of unexplored areas fairly quick here tho :-P
zimbobee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by zimbobee »

Thanks for a great tease, spent over an hour in the maze without finding an exit!
I love the variety and the wicked way a dead end returns you to a girl to repeat her tease.
I'd love to see a metronome in this tease as it removed the concentration required on the timings.
Keep up the good work!
T€ch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by T€ch »

I am not sure if this is a bug, perhaps you could check it:

I do my best describing it:
Spoiler: show
i am starting in a room with red and white walls in a zigzag pattern, when i go left i come to a girl (the picture is from aziani) witch tells me to stroke 15 times for her nippel and 30 for her pussy after this room i can only go right, then i am in a room with a wood commode, now i go left an i am in a room with bright yellow walls and there are red circles on the floor. (in my opinion wrong room).
The other way: i am going from the room with red and white walls in a zigzag pattern straight, then left an i am also in the room with the wood comode (when i go left i would come to the girls (witch tells me to stroke 15 times for her nippel and 30 for her pussy)) but i go straight and i am in a room with dark green doors and a red karo carpet NOT in the room with bright yellow walls and red circles on the floor.

I hope you can follow my directions. I think there is an error in the room with the wood commode cause it leads to an room where it not should lead to (this only happends when you are coming from the room with the girl witch tells you to stroke 15 times for her nippel and 30 for her pussy)
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Venus »

T€ch wrote:I am not sure if this is a bug, perhaps you could check it:

I do my best describing it:
i am starting in a room with red and white walls in a zigzag pattern, when i go left i come to a girl (the picture is from aziani) witch tells me to stroke 15 times for her nippel and 30 for her pussy after this room i can only go right, then i am in a room with a wood commode, now i go left an i am in a room with bright yellow walls and there are red circles on the floor. (in my opinion wrong room).
The other way: i am going from the room with red and white walls in a zigzag pattern straight, then left an i am also in the room with the wood comode (when i go left i would come to the girls (witch tells me to stroke 15 times for her nippel and 30 for her pussy)) but i go straight and i am in a room with dark green doors and a red karo carpet NOT in the room with bright yellow walls and red circles on the floor.

I hope you can follow my directions. I think there is an error in the room with the wood commode cause it leads to an room where it not should lead to (this only happends when you are coming from the room with the girl witch tells you to stroke 15 times for her nippel and 30 for her pussy)
Thank you for your bug report and your good description. You are totally right the room after this girl led to a wrong room. I fixed it and now it's leading to the correct room, the one with the red carpet and the black doors.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

Another one:
I ran into the room with two girls "See who just walked into our trap" from the west side. Once I got the random choice of four doors I chose door A. This got me another 4 way empty room. Left = dead button. Straight worked and took me to kortney. After returning from Korney I deliberately tested going right (into same room as left ought to have given me before Kortney - and now it works. So might seem the room just north of Kortney has a dead button for Left when being in that room facing south if that makes any sense to you.
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Venus »

janmb wrote:Another one:
I ran into the room with two girls "See who just walked into our trap" from the west side. Once I got the random choice of four doors I chose door A. This got me another 4 way empty room. Left = dead button. Straight worked and took me to kortney. After returning from Korney I deliberately tested going right (into same room as left ought to have given me before Kortney - and now it works. So might seem the room just north of Kortney has a dead button for Left when being in that room facing south if that makes any sense to you.
Thank you for your report.
Yes coming from north into the room had the bug. It's now fixed.

I'm just curious. Did anyone find the exit yet?
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

No exit yet, still working on it. :lol:
T€ch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by T€ch »

Venus wrote:
janmb wrote: I'm just curious. Did anyone find the exit yet?
Are you sure that there is an exit?
I mapped the hole Maze now and i am still not able to find the exit, can you have a look on it?

Better Download the file instead of fewing it here it is huge :-D
Green are empty Rooms, red are Rooms with Girls, Text are some Infos.
Unbenannt 1.jpg
Unbenannt 1.jpg (384.24 KiB) Viewed 3230 times
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Venus »

My annotation for your map in the spoiler:
Your map looks fine. The perspective is sometimes a bit different, but all rooms seem to be connected right. You mapped 94% of the maze so far. Amazing that you didn't find the exit yet. Use Kortney's hint and you will find it.