All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
blueballed
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Feedback: Maze of Passion

Post by blueballed »

It is an amazing webtease... although I don't think there is an exit... I've been playing for hours and have edged myself countless times... I think it's set up as a perpetual tease machine.... really enjoying it!
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

I made a map. Spent some time making this so I thought I'd share.
Spoiler: show
http://i.imgur.com/3bD1uF8.png
EDIT: Updated to a map with correct orientations.
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Venus »

Wow your map is awesome. I also saw your first approach which already was really good, but this one has exactly the same layout I used! Fantastic!

Here's my (hand made) sketch of the maze.
MoP.jpg
MoP.jpg (732.39 KiB) Viewed 3700 times
Cock Hero - Overwatch 3 is out! viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22817
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

It's really cool you still have a scan of your original drawing! Thanks for showing it! After I had finished playing I got interested in the problem of whether it'd be possible to recover the original layout. My attempt to map it on paper while playing wasn't so successful, so I wrote a Python script which extracted all the connections from the xml file, and then tried various graphing tools to get a good picture. Eventually, I found that the program yED with the layout "organic" made a map pretty similar to the last one I made, which some parts inverted. Then I just stepped through the game in debug mode to get the correct orientations. I'm glad I managed to solve it! :)

Thanks for a cool tease! I know you made this a hundred years ago, but I'll give some thoughts on it:
The choice of girls, challenges and the maze were great! Good variety. It was a perhaps a bit too long. I was stuck for 6 hours, but that is partially because I had to backtrack a lot (which was very frustrating, in a good way) in order to map it out, and partially since I was unlucky to meet Kortney as one of the last girls I met. The way to get to the exit was perhaps a bit unfair. Since I met Kortney so late into the game, I was like "hell no" when she said the exit was close and offered to let me go to a random place in the map, so after a bit more playing, I eventually used the debug mode to cheat my way to the exit.
I've also really enjoyed The Gamble so I hope you make more teases!
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Venus »

Thanks for your feedback.
lestrian wrote:It's really cool you still have a scan of your original drawing!
Actually I kept the original drawing and took a photo just for you :lol:
lestrian wrote: Thanks for a cool tease! I know you made this a hundred years ago, but I'll give some thoughts on it:
The choice of girls, challenges and the maze were great! Good variety. It was a perhaps a bit too long. I was stuck for 6 hours, but that is partially because I had to backtrack a lot (which was very frustrating, in a good way) in order to map it out, and partially since I was unlucky to meet Kortney as one of the last girls I met. The way to get to the exit was perhaps a bit unfair. Since I met Kortney so late into the game, I was like "hell no" when she said the exit was close and offered to let me go to a random place in the map, so after a bit more playing, I eventually used the debug mode to cheat my way to the exit.
I've also really enjoyed The Gamble so I hope you make more teases!
I agree with you, I also think it might be a bit too long/unfair. I really feel like creating another maze tease. Maybe I do it after finishing my current CH project :-)
Frozen88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frozen88 »

I also loved the tease.

Maze teases are great!
We love them long but otherwise we can't really make savepoints and so sometimes you become crazy :D

So what i would like to see is a maze teases, where you don't just lose if you lose control after hours in the maze.

Maybe you than have to ruin the orgasm and/or have to take a punishment and get somewhere randomly ported on the map.

Doing your maze tease after hours of teasing i sometimes cheated trying to reach somehow the end :\'-(

For this i would really appreciate giving "legal" options to reach the end with what ever result :wave:
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

D'oh i feel like such a dweeb. i am not all that computer savvy. i downloaded the rar from pg 1. i extracted and there is a folder with pics of hot women and a file of written out code. I assume it is suppose to DO something but i havent figured out what or how.

any help would be appreciated.

BTW i loved osu. one of my fav CHs ever, Too bad its now gone from the main site.
SexyTom
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by SexyTom »

@ Tittyluvr

It's for TeaseMe or GuideMe. I recommend the last one. Because it has more possibilities.
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12944
Open the XML File with it. ;)

If you have more questions about handling. Please post in the GuideMe thread and NOT here. Thanks.
kind regards, Tom.

Teasing in VR (click me!)
SexyTom
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SexyTom »

@ Venus
You have a lot of "stoke" instead of "stroke" in your tease. Is that intended? :-D
kind regards, Tom.

Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Venus »

SexyTom wrote:@ Venus
You have a lot of "stoke" instead of "stroke" in your tease. Is that intended? :-D
No, of course not! I did proof read my tease at least twice which takes a lot time with a tease of this size and I still missed a lot as I noticed myself later on. But I still hope that there aren't mistakes which ruin the atmosphere ;-)
SexyTom
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SexyTom »

I only started the tease. But so far it looked very nice. Thanks so much for this great tease. Must be a lot of work. :)

But that is easy to correct. Editor -> CTRL+F "stok" -> to find "stoke" and "stoking" and search. ^^
kind regards, Tom.

Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

I am a big fan of your work and played this again recently. How is part two coming along? :)

Thanks for the great work!

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
kong
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kong »

May I ask you Venus, how is the project Maze of Passion 2 progressing?
I am eager to hear about your grand Tease! :-)
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Venus »

I had to pause the project Maze of Passion 2 several weeks ago, because of the lack of spare time. I recently finished the work I had to do and got now a lot more free time and I will pick up the MoP 2 project to finally finish it :-)
brandon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by brandon »

oh Venus....

....you have no idea how thrilled i am to hear that! i'm so excited to try the Maze of Passion 2, remembering how unbelievably frustrating (but in a great way) Maze of Passion 1 was.

you're awesome Venus!

love brandon
xoxoxoxo