All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Venus »

Hi,
after many hours of hard work I finally released the tease Maze of Passion.

I hope I found all bugs and fixed them but there are over 1000 pages to look through and I may not found all bugs. So if you find a bug please tell me and I'll fix it.
Is there on a page bad English which destroys the atmosphere? Tell me and I'll fix it too.

Do you have feedback regarding the difficulty, type of the teases or anything else? Or do you have suggestions? Feel free to write what you think and discuss.

Thanks a lot,
Venus

Edit: Link to the download for the TeaseMe(Offline Tease) files:

Code: Select all

[url=http://www.mediafire.com/?1ku3di5dea6s55g]Maze of Passion[/url] [HD] (142 MB)
In the first TeaseMe version was a minor bug. If you already downloaded it you can just download the fixed .xml and replace the old .xml with the new one.

Code: Select all

[url=http://www.mediafire.com/?pkkockb7d43df2d]Maze of Passion - fixed .xml[/url] [HD] by Venus (800 KB)
Last edited by Venus on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Cock Hero - Overwatch 3 is out! viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22817
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Feedback: Maze of Passion

Post by SexualChoc »

Well I went into the maze

and made several twists and turns
VERY will written!
good use of model
and a great tease
will not be surprised if it wins Totm

just.. a question..
why didn't you put in
a button <I've cum>
on some of those longer stoke challenges
that would goo to Oops you failed page.

Also...
:hi:
to milovana
your first post and first tease

nice introduction!
well written I know how difficult maze teases can be, to write!

thank you for all the work!

just curious..
is perfectly fine to force the person to close out if they don't finish properly.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Humblest
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Humblest »

I have a question: Does the tease make use of the metronome? These days, I rarely do teases that don't as I like to have that aid for timing of strokes, though if instructions are very precise I sometimes do a tease even without that.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

Excellent work!

Not had time to find the exit yet, but seen about 12-15 encounters and they were all excellent.

I really hope you stick around and make more teases in the future :-D
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by supermokkori »

Humblest wrote:I have a question: Does the tease make use of the metronome? These days, I rarely do teases that don't as I like to have that aid for timing of strokes, though if instructions are very precise I sometimes do a tease even without that.
It doesn't, though the instructions are pretty good for the most part.
kong
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kong »

Found a bug.
If you go LEFT all the time and if you can not go left go stright,, you come outside,,,, the bugg is "1 stroke/s" Over and over again,, "timer is 1"
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

On a related note I can confirm that keeping a right-handed rotation does NOT take you to the exit, which isn't a bug at all, it simply means the maze isn't a "true" maze in the sense that no path coincides with others. In short, there are places where you have loops - which is perfectly fine and in fact a good idea to make the maze harder to solve.

Seems you found a bug with the pages related to the exit - which isn't surprising since that part most likely will be the least tested one :-D
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Venus »

Thanks for all the feedback and positive opinions, I really appreciate that :-)
SexualChoc wrote: just.. a question..
why didn't you put in
a button <I've cum>
on some of those longer stoke challenges
that would goo to Oops you failed page.

Hm, once I thought about the idea to put a <I've cum> button into each page, but I thought that wouldn't be a good idea, because sometimes you have to click in time on the right button and I don't want someone to click accidentally on this <I've cum> button. However the Idea to put this button only on a few pages is great.
kong wrote:Found a bug.
If you go LEFT all the time and if you can not go left go stright,, you come outside,,,, the bugg is "1 stroke/s" Over and over again,, "timer is 1"
I followed your instruction and went left every time or straight if I couldn't go left and everything worked fine. So then I checked all "outside" teases and eventually I found the bug and fixed it, thanks for finding and posting it.
But you must have turned right at least once ;-)
kong
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kong »

Yeah you are right, I took right somewhere, sry for misleading you. Great though that you have despite my error found the bug and repair it. XD
Really great tease! XD
Sensuous
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Sensuous »

Hi,

thank you for this tease. I'm really enjoying it.
I have a bug report for you.

In the lower right part of the maze where this girl "follows" you, the directions are messed up.

For example: I'm moving from the "Come on, give me 2 strokes every second" room to the right (into the "Stroke as fast as you can" room. From there I can go left or straight. I go left to the dead end. I go back and repeat the tease. Then my options are still left and straight, even though they should be left and right now. (Funny: when I chose "straight" again (dead end) and returned, I could then choose between left and right. I did not bother to reproduce that, though. It takes so long :)
I suppose there are more errors there, I tried hard but I could not manage to map the area.

Please keep up the good work.
Humblest
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Humblest »

supermokkori wrote:
Humblest wrote:I have a question: Does the tease make use of the metronome? These days, I rarely do teases that don't as I like to have that aid for timing of strokes, though if instructions are very precise I sometimes do a tease even without that.
It doesn't, though the instructions are pretty good for the most part.
Thanks for the answer. :)
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Venus »

Sensuous wrote:Hi,

thank you for this tease. I'm really enjoying it.
I have a bug report for you.

In the lower right part of the maze where this girl "follows" you, the directions are messed up.

For example: I'm moving from the "Come on, give me 2 strokes every second" room to the right (into the "Stroke as fast as you can" room. From there I can go left or straight. I go left to the dead end. I go back and repeat the tease. Then my options are still left and straight, even though they should be left and right now. (Funny: when I chose "straight" again (dead end) and returned, I could then choose between left and right. I did not bother to reproduce that, though. It takes so long :)
I suppose there are more errors there, I tried hard but I could not manage to map the area.

Please keep up the good work.
Thanks for the good description of the bug, I immediately knew where to search. In the dead end I forgot to set the flags so it was totally random from which directions you can choose after the tease. That explains why it didn't worked the first time for you but it did the second time. In my test runs I had to be very lucky to get the right options every time. But now the bug is fixed. Also the rest of the area is working as intended.

From your post I conclude that you mapped the maze very well so far. I'll give you a hint for mapping this area: Don't think in a grid, turns don't need to be a 90° turn.
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

Thanks for the great tease. I did it last night & ran into a couple of the bugs mentioned above, but I guess they are fixed now. Didn't find an exit, but I do suck at mapping these things. I ran into about 15 or 16 different teases, but finally gave up when I seemed to just be running into the same ones multiple times...... Will have to try again sometime soon.
Sensuous
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Sensuous »

Thanks for the fix.
Venus wrote: From your post I conclude that you mapped the maze very well so far.
I've only just started, there's still a whole lot to do (yay :D).
Venus wrote: I'll give you a hint for mapping this area: Don't think in a grid, turns don't need to be a 90° turn.
How wicked! I didn't expect that. Now that makes it even more interesting. Thank you for the hint.
T€ch
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by T€ch »

Great Tease,

very good Rooms with really good instructions... i didn't found the exit by now but i am working on it :)
Venus wrote:
Sensuous wrote:I'll give you a hint for mapping this area: Don't think in a grid, turns don't need to be a 90° turn.
Uff thats tricky, i thought so because i had some difficulties to map it, first the complet direction change when you "go back" (this is difficult to imagine in a topview plan) but now this ... i think i need a drawing programm for this Maze :-D