Install existing webteases as iPhone/iPad/Android apps

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
sklavealex
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Install existing webteases as iPhone/iPad/Android apps

Post by sklavealex »

I have a question.

Why is following webtease different between the HTML 5 version and the Flash version?

Flash:
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showf ... p?id=18155

HTML 5:
http://milovana-html5.appspot.com/milovana-18155/start

The Flash version, is the newer one.

How have a solution?

THX.

Sklave Alex
tommyberlin86
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tommyberlin86 »

sklavealex wrote:
kevpro92 wrote:For some reason the buttons don't work on my iPhone. Is anyone else having the same problem? :(
Unter iOS 6, the buttons works.
You must slide the botton from right to left.
:)
Yes, there was a problem with iOS 6 that I just fixed.

Happy teasing on your shiny new iPhone 5!

all the best,
tommy
Check out my HTML5 player for milovana teases (forum thread here) — it's faster, works on iPhones, iPads, Android and in web browsers!
tommyberlin86
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tommyberlin86 »

Capelaw wrote: But...

I just tested Day 11 (http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showf ... p?id=12673)
Thanks for the bug report. There was a problem with the audio which I just fixed ;) Continue here: http://milovana-html5.appspot.com/milov ... 73/page261

Have a great next week!
tommy
Check out my HTML5 player for milovana teases (forum thread here) — it's faster, works on iPhones, iPads, Android and in web browsers!
tommyberlin86
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tommyberlin86 »

hey sklavealex!
sklavealex wrote:Why is following webtease different between the HTML 5 version and the Flash version?
sklavealex wrote:The Flash version, is the newer one.
The HTML5 versions are updated periodically to ensure fast load times and to not stress the milovana.com servers too much ;)

Is your question just about that or any other differences I should know about ?

all the best,
tommy
sklavealex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sklavealex »

tommyberlin86 wrote:hey sklavealex!
sklavealex wrote:Why is following webtease different between the HTML 5 version and the Flash version?
sklavealex wrote:The Flash version, is the newer one.
The HTML5 versions are updated periodically to ensure fast load times and to not stress the milovana.com servers too much ;)

Is your question just about that or any other differences I should know about ?

all the best,
tommy
Hello Tommy,
thank you for our answer.
I fixed a bug in my flash version of : "Mobile Tease - Playing Outdoor".
How long are the periodically Updates for the HTML5 Versions?

I its good to know, so i can work better and optimize my flash versionfor the HTML 5 Version.

all the best,
Alex
tommyberlin86
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tommyberlin86 »

sklavealex wrote: I fixed a bug in my flash version of : "Mobile Tease - Playing Outdoor".

I its good to know, so i can work better and optimize my flash versionfor the HTML 5 Version.
i just updated the html5 version, let me know if you need another one. the cache shouldn't be more than a day, i think. maybe i can give authors the permission to update themselves.

however, i really like your idea of doing mobile teases. that adds whole another thing to play with. if i were to extend the html5 player for anything that supports mobile phones better — what would you want when authoring a tease ? gps stuff ?

all the best,
tommyberlin86
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tommyberlin86 »

sklavealex wrote:"Mobile Tease - Playing Outdoor".
Who is the girl in the tease btw ? I like the amateur pictures..
sklavealex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sklavealex »

tommyberlin86 wrote:
sklavealex wrote: I fixed a bug in my flash version of : "Mobile Tease - Playing Outdoor".

i just updated the html5 version, let me know if you need another one. the cache shouldn't be more than a day, i think. maybe i can give authors the permission to update themselves.

however, i really like your idea of doing mobile teases. that adds whole another thing to play with. if i were to extend the html5 player for anything that supports mobile phones better — what would you want when authoring a tease ? gps stuff ?

all the best,
Hello Tommy,
i have a few more idears of doing mobile teases.
GPS is a nice tool. You can check if the user really go out and do what the tease demand.
You can track the route of the user and can start events. For example, if the user have a definite distance from his start point, the next page of the tease comes.

If you create a local tease for a singel city, you can use QR codes.
The user of the tease must find the QR code for the next tease page.
The creater of the tease can proof if the user is in the right place.
You can hide QR codes in the dressing room, public toilets, sex stores and so on.
Its a nice tool, but only for a local tease.

I think about a serie of teases that use photographs as a proof of the tasks.
If the user do all the tasks and send me the photos, he become the next link of the serie.
I will proof that the user really do, what the tease claims. I think about kinky stuff, like CBT.
I search for an easy mechanism.

all the best,
Alex
Sexytimes 5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexytimes 5 »

I received a message about one of my teases saying it wasn't playing correctly in the html5 player. I would have never even known about it but this person enjoys viewing teases in that html5 format and reported the issue to me.

I had to edit the tease script to fix some bugs/errors in nyx after the tease was published. The tease plays right on the site now but still has the same problems in the html5 player. Any idea why? Can it be reloaded or something? It appears to keep track of ratings live so I thought maybe it would automatically read updated scripts too.

I feel bad for the people who can't view it the way they want and it's always a bummer when a tease doesn't work when you're in the middle of it. If anyone has an answer it would be appreciated. Thank you.

The tease was named: The Chain Part 2 - The Climb 2 Point Oh.
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

This is such a great and useful project. Thank you! I appreciate being able to check out new teases on my iPhone. Unfortunately, the "automatically updated" list of the last 50 teases seems to have stopped updating a couple weeks ago:

http://milovana-html5.appspot.com/milovana-index

I realize I can probably still use a bookmarklet if I go to Milovana.com, but the ease and viewing convenience of this list will really be missed.

tommyberlin86 are you still out there? Can you check into this?
ImageImage
tommyberlin86
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tommyberlin86 »

Trusfrated wrote:This is such a great and useful project. Thank you! I appreciate being able to check out new teases on my iPhone. Unfortunately, the "automatically updated" list of the last 50 teases seems to have stopped updating a couple weeks ago:

http://milovana-html5.appspot.com/milovana-index

I realize I can probably still use a bookmarklet if I go to Milovana.com, but the ease and viewing convenience of this list will really be missed.

tommyberlin86 are you still out there? Can you check into this?
Yes, still out here. Thanks for letting me know though! I just fixed that.

To all of you who have seen the "500: Internal Server Error" message during the last days, this should be fixed as well.

Happy teasing!
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

Awesome! Thanks so much for this great service to the Milovana community. :wave:
ImageImage
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

Yesterday, Reflog1 published 16 new teases ("You wish high school was like this" series) in a short amount of time. The HTML5 list is currently only showing parts 5, 8, and 12-16. Any idea why over half of them are missing?

Also, I notice sometimes teases appear there in different order than they do here (which typically doesn't matter); is there a simple explanation for this?

Thanks again for the great tool.
ImageImage
yzcrazy1
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by yzcrazy1 »

Thanks for releasing this html5 player!!

Just wondering though, has anyone else had issues with the ios bbookmarklet after updating to ios 7.0.6? It seems to not work anymore. I'm specifically referring to the method where you load a tease and select the bookmarklet that launches the html5 player, and if so, is there a possible fix?

Thanks!
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

yzcrazy1 wrote:Just wondering though, has anyone else had issues with the ios bbookmarklet after updating to ios 7.0.6? It seems to not work anymore. I'm specifically referring to the method where you load a tease and select the bookmarklet that launches the html5 player, and if so, is there a possible fix?
I don't use the bookmarklet often, as I usually just go to the appspot page. But, I just checked and was able to successfully load a few teases (both classic and flash) without issue, using the bookmarklet. I'm running IOS 7.0.6.

Sorry if that's not too helpful. :huh:
ImageImage