Install existing webteases as iPhone/iPad/Android apps

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
tommyberlin86
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [iPhone edition] HTML5 Player for existing teases

Post by tommyberlin86 »

Finlander wrote:Having trouble loading any teases on iPhone.

"Not found. Perhaps the tease does not exist yet, is private, hidden or has been deleted."
Thanks for the report. I changed the way teases are loaded a little bit (you will notice), to improve the speed of the loading and must have missed something. It should work now.

How do you like the teases on the iPhone ? Anything you miss ? Anything that could be improved ?

All the best,
tommy
Check out my HTML5 player for milovana teases (forum thread here) — it's faster, works on iPhones, iPads, Android and in web browsers!
tommyberlin86
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Announcement] Experimental HTML5 Player for existing te

Post by tommyberlin86 »

First thing I improved is performance, so HTML5 teases should now load super fast!!
cactusman wrote:This is truly great. I wonder if the site (milovana) itself could use this player when someone tries to play a flash tease on a device that is incapable of it (like an iPad or iPhone)?
I build a bookmarklet that should make this really easy, you can find it at http://milovana-html5.appspot.com/welcome/start (on the page, click and hold the link named "Embed Milovana HTML5", drag it to your bookmark bar). If you click it while watching a webtease (flash or classic, does not matter) it replaces the milovana.com version of the tease player with the html5 one.

Embedding this into milovana.com itself should be as easy as putting

Code: Select all

<script async src=http://milovana-html5.appspot.com/embed.js></script>
in the HTML, if someone wants to make a browser extension or addon to handle this automatic.

Any feedback ?

**Update** here's some screenshots on how this looks like

Check out my HTML5 player for milovana teases (forum thread here) — it's faster, works on iPhones, iPads, Android and in web browsers!
tommyberlin86
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Use on milovana.com!] HTML5 Player for existing teases

Post by tommyberlin86 »

Small, but maybe useful addition for all of you who are not using the bookmarklet (that, btw is easy to set up and very convenient!):

You can now access webteases your browsing on milovana.com by adding "[pre]-html5.appspot[/pre]" to the address in the browser bar at the right place:

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showf ... p?id=10779

http://www.milovana-html5.appspot.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=10779

(works for classic teases ("showtease.php") as well)

8-)

all the best,
tommy
tommyberlin86
Explorer
Explorer

Re: milovana-html5.appspot.com: HTML5 Player for existing te

Post by tommyberlin86 »

Android peeps: I just made a Couple of improvements that should make the HTML5 teases a lot smoother on your phones/tablets. Please report any issues, because I don't have an Android device.

All the best,
tommy
tommyberlin86
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tommyberlin86 »

I found myself quite often checking the newest webteases out on my phone. As of now there is now an easier way to do so:

http://milovana-html5.appspot.com/milovana-index

There you can check out the 10 latest teases posted to milovana, complete with author and rating. And the links go directly to the Html5 version.

Let me know what you think,
Tommy
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by green »

Great work :)
Maybe work on the nyx compiler to get the more complicated teases to work (like mine xD)...

green
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
tommyberlin86
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tommyberlin86 »

green wrote:Maybe work on the nyx compiler to get the more complicated teases to work (like mine xD)...
Your teases use interesting nyx compiler features, just checked. Will use them as a reference to enable the remaining few percent (and those are the hardest).

Thanks for the heads up,
Tommy
tommyberlin86
Explorer
Explorer

Chrome Extension

Post by tommyberlin86 »

Hey guys, another update:

I expect many Chrome Users out there (as myself) so i made a Chrome Plugin:

Image <- click this button to install!

What does it do ?

Every time you view a tease on milovana.com it is replaced with the HTML5 version without the need to click anything. Hands-free mode if you know what I mean ;)

Question to you guys

What other browsers do you use ? I have a plugin for firefox almost ready, and would love to make one for Mobile Safari (or Android browser), but that's not yet possible because of technical limits.

hope you like it,
tommy
Last edited by tommyberlin86 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
tommyberlin86
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Offline Mode!

Post by tommyberlin86 »

Fellow wankers, another update to be excited about!

You now can take your favorite tease offline (in Chrome) and on your Mobile Phone:

Simply add your favorite tease as an "app" (screen-shots how to do this here), load it once (so it can save everything that is needed for later). Then you can use it just like any other app on your phone, even in airplane mode, without good reception.

There are many teases that play with a kind of mobile scenario (like, in the fitting room, at a lingerie shop, etc.) — this should make it more fun (without printing pages and pages).

Everyone, please: I'd like more of these teases, please make more.

all the best,
tommy
kinkykate92
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Install existing webteases as iPhone/iPad/Android apps

Post by kinkykate92 »

Couldn't this become the official version for ipod ? Instead of 'this content requires the flash player' ? I use it every day and I love it! :love:
tommyberlin86
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tommyberlin86 »

kinkykate92 wrote:Couldn't this become the official version for ipod ? Instead of 'this content requires the flash player' ? I use it every day and I love it! :love:
Yeah, i'd love this.
tommyberlin86
Explorer
Explorer

New feature: Search

Post by tommyberlin86 »

I had some spare time so I added a search box to the html5 player:

http://milovana-html5.appspot.com/milovana-index

The results page then contains direct links to the html5 versions:

http://milovana-html5.appspot.com/milovana-search?q=cum

Please let me know if this (or anything else on the html5 player) works for you.
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Re: Chrome Extension

Post by les »

tommyberlin86 wrote:
Question to you guys

What other browsers do you use ? I have a plugin for firefox almost ready, and would love to make one for Mobile Safari (or Android browser), but that's not yet possible because of technical limits.

hope you like it,
tommy

I use firefox with windows and Dolphin with Android

                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
kevpro92
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
I am a: Submissive

Post by kevpro92 »

For some reason the buttons don't work on my iPhone. Is anyone else having the same problem? :(
sklavealex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sklavealex »

kevpro92 wrote:For some reason the buttons don't work on my iPhone. Is anyone else having the same problem? :(
Unter iOS 6, the buttons works.
You must slide the botton from right to left.

:)