Install existing webteases as iPhone/iPad/Android apps

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
yzcrazy1
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Install existing webteases as iPhone/iPad/Android apps

Post by yzcrazy1 »

Turns out Chrome app was updated that broke functionality with most bookmarklets. It worked just fine in Safari. Thanks!
DrPain
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DrPain »

Hi. I use my iPad more and more often, so love this html5 work. Thanks so much!

Only problem I'm having is that the flash teases with sound aren't working. I'm talking about those ones that have a built in metronome beat, for example. I'm running latest iOS system and iPad is fairly new, so wouldn't automatically think it's a hardware problem. Any suggestions are welcome! Thanks again. DrP
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by philo »

Bumping this as there is a question on it on all and everything
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

Regarding the question in another thread about some teases not working on the mobile site (specifically my first tease)...

The original published version of my tease contained some code (mostly text formatting) that while it worked, was a little non-standard for Nyx. It also caused some viewing problems if you downloaded it with TeaseMe. (I provided my own offline version as an alternative.) I've since cleaned it up and changed a few things (nothing story-related) and now it views fine if downloaded with TeaseMe.

Unfortunately, it still produces the "500: Internal Server Error" when viewed via http://milovana-html5.appspot.com/milovana-25256.

Earlier in this thread the author mentioned that teases are cached for a period of time to avoid stressing the Milovana servers. Perhaps after several days of inactivity a new version of my tease will be pulled down that will work?

Tommyberlin86, the author, hasn't been to Milovana in over a year, so I don't know if we'll be able to get a definitive answer. It is nice that he left us this mobile option, though! :yes:
ImageImage
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Banquo »

A very handy tool. Think it's worthy of a "sticky"
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Herrin Simone
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Mistress

Post by Herrin Simone »

How can I delete a tease from this appspot site which I already deleted on milovana a long time ago? I just found out recently that it's still online there.
tommyberlin86
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tommyberlin86 »

I deleted the tease in question.

Please, for the love of god, if you publish compromising images on the internet, be aware that there is no way to prevent others from downloading them. Please play your games where you have control over your own images.

Also thanks for filing a formal complaint with appspot after waiting just a few hours, let's see if the milovana-html5 player will still be online in a few days.
Check out my HTML5 player for milovana teases (forum thread here) — it's faster, works on iPhones, iPads, Android and in web browsers!
ridinglife09
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ridinglife09 »

THANK YOU!
Ph0enixAsh
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Ph0enixAsh »

Since the HTTPS update, the bookmarklet had been broken. Here's a quick fix for it. The original bookmarklet was a little more complex function (for source-tracking purposes?) so if anything is broken with this quick fix let me (or Tommy) know.

HTML5 Milo Bookmarklet

Code: Select all

javascript:(function() {window.location=window.location.toString().replace(/^https:\/\/milovana/,'http://milovana-html5.appspot');})()
Tested in Chrome for desktop, Chrome for Android.

Also, Tommy, would you be willing to share the source? I've been thinking of proposing some fixes, feature edits...
Longest Denial: 61 Days
GAME OVER
FINAL RESULTS
Freakezoid
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Freakezoid »

Hi,

very great html5 player!

I am curios what you are using in the background to import the flash teases. Do you use Python?

Best Regards
w3wt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by w3wt »

DrPain wrote:Hi. I use my iPad more and more often, so love this html5 work. Thanks so much!

Only problem I'm having is that the flash teases with sound aren't working. I'm talking about those ones that have a built in metronome beat, for example. I'm running latest iOS system and iPad is fairly new, so wouldn't automatically think it's a hardware problem. Any suggestions are welcome! Thanks again. DrP
Im having the same problem. The sound works fine in a desktop browser but not on my phone. I use Android and Chrome for Android. I tried Dolphin browser too and still no sound. Also timers arent showing up.
Dampen13
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dampen13 »

Hi guys, anyone else having troubles with the tease not opening and instead getting this message "500: internal server error"?
Planed
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Planed »

@Dampen

Seems to be working again today! It was broken for at least a week as far as I could tell
DenyMe1977
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by DenyMe1977 »

I am having the same problem as some others in that the metronome does not beat and the timer does not work. I am viewing teases by adding -html5.appspot in the appropriate place in the URL. I am running an iPhone 6 and latest version of iOS.

Aside from those things not working, most teases are still very fun this way. If anyone can help with getting those features to work it would be dynamite!
cockherocomments
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cockherocomments »

internal server error 500