Cock Hero - Galaxy 1

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
316sean
Explorer
Explorer

Cock Hero - Galaxy 1

Post by 316sean »

Following on from the awesome work done by lalaland, andyp and vindicare, I have decided to have a go at making a cock hero video.

I have absolutely no video editing experience but followed a guide written on the forum and have come up with the Cock Hero - Galaxy 1. It's not very high quality and some of the clip are internet classics but hopefully it will be fun and challenging enough to keep you all busy until I have a chance to learn how to make ones as good as the original series.

Galaxy is 7 rounds in the heavyweight division and has a few differences to the other versions:

No added beat or bar - I haven't got the skills to add one of those but I think the beat is quite clear.
Two no-music rounds
Edging round at the end

Feedback not welcome any more. You guys made me sad.

Please ignore the first "Beat coming up in 10 seconds" text. I didn't notice the mistake until I'd rendered the movie

Enjoy!

http://ifile.it/y0a7pxl
http://ifile.it/6k8bfgw
http://ifile.it/jvxd0c7

or the low(er) quality WMV file
http://ifile.it/funsoaz
Last edited by 316sean on Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
skyzoober

Re: Cock Hero - Galaxy 1

Post by skyzoober »

can you please upload a full, low quality .wmv version? thanks!
316sean
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 316sean »

skyzoober wrote:can you please upload a full, low quality .wmv version? thanks!
Just uploading now
Afostar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Afostar »

What the other ones did nice, beyond just the beat bar, was having a very clear beat instead of just going with the music.

While I liked the theme choice of your clips many of them were of very low quality, and often you had black bars messing with the aspect ratio. The number of low quality clips and the black bars, combined with the lack of a beat bar and/or clear beat made it uninteresting to me.

I did like your choice of clips in general, I'm not overly fond of the solo girl tease clips and you didn't have many of those, and the rest all seemed like clips

So while this might sound overly critical, and I guess it might be, I'd be interested in your future work. I do appreciate the effort you put into it. Practice makes perfect as they say.
316sean
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 316sean »

Afostar wrote:What the other ones did nice, beyond just the beat bar, was having a very clear beat instead of just going with the music.

While I liked the theme choice of your clips many of them were of very low quality, and often you had black bars messing with the aspect ratio. The number of low quality clips and the black bars, combined with the lack of a beat bar and/or clear beat made it uninteresting to me.
Oh well, can't please everyone. I did mention all those things in the blurb about it :-P

Here is the low(er) quality version for those that wanted it
http://ifile.it/funsoaz
fuckaduck46
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fuckaduck46 »

Afostar wrote:What the other ones did nice, beyond just the beat bar, was having a very clear beat instead of just going with the music.

I did like your choice of clips in general, I'm not overly fond of the solo girl tease clips and you didn't have many of those, and the rest all seemed like clips

So while this might sound overly critical, and I guess it might be, I'd be interested in your future work. I do appreciate the effort you put into it. Practice makes perfect as they say.

+1
but we do appreciate the effort
NeverSay
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by NeverSay »

I think it is great to see other people attempting these teases but I have a few issues here:

Why use the Cock Hero Name when this is NOT a cock hero video. That relates to GUITAR hero and the bar is missing and this doesn't just follow beats.

I had difficulty even beginning this because the beats were not clear enough to follow to the end. Saying think 1-2 123456 is not always enough in certain songs. Hopefully you can make it more clear next time, possibly through different music selections, otherwise every beat for most songs are the same 1 - 2 tempo.

I enjoyed the first clip :)
billlr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Dom/me(s): I am neither master nor slave to anyone but myself

Post by billlr »

I like the girl in the picture on your tease. Any info about her?

Bill
"That was IN-credible!
Thanks, guys.
Oops. I mean bitches." -Melissa from "Restaurant mistress".

"So, what do you say?
Hurry up!
I think the baboons need some new chew toys." - Kyra from "A day at the zoo".
316sean
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 316sean »

Last edited by 316sean on Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

Hey buddy,

Good first effort, (go back and look at my first effort ch3... not a million miles away!)

---- info about CH 3 -----

You will notice if you look at the CH3 thread its version 1.1...

I got such a lot of stick about ch3 (not on this forum on another), but instead of giving up. i went back to the project and corrected everything the critics had to say!..

Change log
v1.1
* Added - Moaning, slurping etc of the girls to most rounds
* Added - More beats
* Added - A break time indicator
* Added – Standard def version
* Change - Used the original clicker sound from ch1,2 (more like a drum now)
* Change - made round 3 longer
* Change – Full thing feels more polished now
* Fixed – Spelling mistakes 
* Fixed – to many other things to list

-----------------------------------------------

TBH, I'm impressed this is your first vid. If I was you I would stick at this.

Go back to your project and fix the issues people referring are to... it will help for all future vids!

I can help with the CH bar if you like? or any other tips. feel free to pm me...

P.S. What software did you use pal? and did you use a clicker, for every beat?

Regards

Andyp
Pervert Heart
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Pervert Heart »

Cheer up, dude.

You did a good job, but I can't play it because I can't hear any beat. Really, I can't hear a thing.

I liked your videos and all, I'm sorry I can't give you a honest feedback because I couldn't play it.
ka42
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ka42 »

I know how difficult making teases and also vids are so I appreciate your effort.

Although the quality of the vid needs to be higher next time.

Only the first Vid is good enough, other rounds are worse because of the things already mentioned.

keep going
316sean
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 316sean »

Thanks guys. I feel silly for getting so upset but it was hard work and I was tired.
Andyp: I used sony vegas but I have deleted all the files so I won't be improving on this one. Doh'l
-_sky_-
Explorer
Explorer

Post by -_sky_- »

Hey buddy!

First fo all: It's not that bad for your first try!
Practice makes perfect!

AS the others said... It was difficult to follow any beat.... But I did really like the choice of your first 4 vids, eventhough most of them were low quality.
Spoiler: show
Damn the lesbian one was so hot! Any information about that one??
Keep it up!
316sean
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 316sean »

Round 1 is from college rules, but there is no name
Round 4 is from Jadore. It's a French film