Webtease Requests!

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Fishface777
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Webtease Requests!

Post by Fishface777 »

I definitely would appreciate some more wetting / pee holding teases.
Ruino
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by Ruino »

I would love to see more non-hentai teases, including:
-feet
-cuckolding (maybe with some pregnancy sub-topic? :innocent: )
-ruined orgasms
-cei optional
Targa
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Targa »

Hey there,
I would be very happy to see more full day/ full weekend teases. I know they are very time consuming, but I really love those.
MelindaSissy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by MelindaSissy »

Hi!
I would be very happy if someone of you could make some sissy tease! :)
evelynfvgs
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by evelynfvgs »

1st I would love to see more pee holding/omorashi teases(what to drink,what to do while holding, how much to drink etc. /w a possibility to avoid full wetting or just to make it desired to have a chance to make it to the bathroom. I would have even some ideas..

2nd I'd like to play some new snakes n ladders, no matter how hard or easy it will be, not necessarily a hentai one and probably lower amount of strokes to on one page but more pages in general. And only strokes, no fast stroking, no edging and so on, just make it simply hard and difficult

3rd It would also be very nice to see a long term orgasm denial tease.(2-4week), flash tease, metronome, easy stroking before timer ends, just only stroking(e.g.stroke 50times), and an option to ask to take a break or smth like that so there won't be high ruining chance because of loosing control* And additions that can be but don't have to: crossdressing(panties+bra, just to make it a bit more arousing) and possibly some cum eating in the end

*something like in the Stroke Training 01 from millie86
Lucylace
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lucylace »

Hello! :)

I would love to see more beginner/semi-public sissy/feminization assignments in webteases. Something that pushes shy sissys. A new series concerning this would be wonderful, somewhat like sissy lover series but more focus on taking the step from closet to semi-public and later on maybe public humiliation.
Xipotech
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Still looking for.

Post by Xipotech »

I would like to see more teases like
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=34945 (Ballbusting Aphrodisiac) :evil:
TeasedMeansPleased
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by TeasedMeansPleased »

I would like more teases like the "Picture imitation tease" https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=38569
My Personal Goddess Lisa's Teases Avatar Collection:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
Goddess Lisa's asshole licker
Goddess Lisa's Master Ruined Cumslut
Goddess Lisa's cum dumpster
Goddess Lisa's censored hentai loser
Goddess Lisa's denied prisoner
Goddess Lisa's bukkake whore
Goddess Lisa's sissy licker

Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kristycookie »

I just want more edging teases. Edging gauntlets, stories that include encounters that make you edge, competitions between girls trying to make you edge for them, anything like that.

No need for fetishes, just show us hot ladies and make us edge. There can be games or special rules involved, I like to be pushed to my limit with reducing the rests between edges for example.

I've tried making my own tease, but it's just not the same. Maybe I will release one in future but we need MORE EDGING
Targaryen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Targaryen »

Hi,

I would like to ask how I can find teases with gifs/videos in them? I prefer those over the ones with only pictures, however pretty much all I find are only with pictures. Is it the case that 99% of them have only pictures in them or am I missing something?
bianchifra
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by bianchifra »

Hi, can anybody make a chess tease like "The game of kings" (https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=19663)?
I really like it, maybe instead of sparkchess, I suggest to play against computer on https://lichess.org.
Thanks
SilverSilhouette9
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by SilverSilhouette9 »

Hi I would love it if someone would make more inflatable butt plug tease games, games of chance that include dice rolls as to how many pumps the plug gets by the end and how long you have to keep it in inflated. There are rarely any teases made that include inflatable butt plugs. Perhaps adding bladder filling / holding aspects.
AbuseMyThroat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AbuseMyThroat »

Can someone make one that involves Deepthroating a dildo a lot with a timer. I love sucking cock and dildos and I have done all the webtease just for blowjobs. If someone can make one that is very extreme that will be great.

Thanks
HJstar
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Gay

Post by HJstar »

I would love some more Gay teases or Teases with a male Dominant :)
30 Years Yonng -gay :-D
location/timezone: Netherlands

LIKES: Skype strip games, Chaturbate, Emla, Frat style hazing games, forfeits,

DISLIKES: Pain, feminisation, Crossdressing

LIMITS: Face, Blood, Family, Outdoor, Blackmail
onlytropics
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by onlytropics »

So there is one thing I have not yet found in the teases. Let's call it "light ballbusting".
There are ballbusting teases, which usually include punching your balls, having a 2kg weight pulling them down, and squishing them under a toilet seat. Neither of those I will ever do.
At the other side of the "ballbusting difficulty level", there are teases that include a lot of stroking and edging, and from time to time, some slaps to the balls. But there is always stroking and edging, which is fine, but....
I feel there is something missing in between.

Let's just imagine how this could go. No stroking or edging, just stay in that cage, have a good massage for the balls, some hundred slaps, take a ruler and make them glow. Include some 'stretching' (oh I really love the perversion of that word) even with a 1kg weight, but don't ask me to drop it down from my waist. Maybe even some Icy-Hot on the balls for a few minutes just so they don't get cold (it's winter dammit!). So it should hurt, of course, but shouldn't get you down on your knees.

The thing is, if you make some guy slap his balls for 30-60 mins constantly, ofc increasing the frequency, it will really hurt A LOT but the player does not have to rethink constantly if the action will leave permanent marks. The pain will be gone in an hour after playing.
Reasons to have oranges at home:
1. they're healthy
2. smells nice
3. Milovana