Webtease Requests!

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Jez_ballbustme
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Re: Webtease Requests!

Post by Jez_ballbustme »

Would love to see some more teases with the use of icy hot deep heat or toothpaste. With instructions such as coating the head of your cock with icy hot now grip the head tightly and twist your hand 45 times as quickly as you can. And scrapping your nails up your shaft while waiting for the icy hot to kick in. I'd like to see more variety of ways to use icy hot it's exiting when there are more instructions to get certain effects with the cream instead of just stroking. Look forward to seeing some new ones :)
xocandicexo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by xocandicexo »

I really enjoyed

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=25961

I never knew how much I enjoyed anal until I started working to becoming a true "street whore" :-P
Someone made a tease inspired by A New Career, but it was too short. If someone would try something similar, I would totally figure a way to repay them ;-)
xplazma87
Explorer
Explorer

Post by xplazma87 »

I agree with xocandicexo!! :-D
crancrancran123
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: None of the above

Post by crancrancran123 »

Requesting more Hentai webteases. :blush:
teasedsissy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): No, but would love one.
Sub/Slave(s): Only me!

Post by teasedsissy »

The idea of being sent out in public with a tease in hand would be amazing; the few I have seen have been brilliant. You could have a starting point of going into a lingerie shop, and giving instructions on panty and bra shopping; questions to ask the sales assistants, and instructions to get measure and try them on etc. Lots of public humiliation in the store being a proper sissy. Maybe multiple visits in the same day!

You could then make them pay a visit to a sex shop, with great humiliation potential there.

Then maybe being sent on other public assignments with points for seeing a girls panties, nipples, cleavage etc, and also points for giving a flash of your own panties or bra in public, with extra points when someone see them. You could also get points for when someone clocks your hard cock through your trousers.

You could maybe even send them into a shop to try perfume, make up etc. The possibilities for a audio public sissy tease would be amazing.

Finally, a points system that determined whether you came or not, how you did etc.

I hope this inspires you, I think it would be a great tease.
Princess Penny's Subject Number 74
vyyr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vyyr »

requesting a new ballbusting teases, hard ballbusting. I dont remember who was the last one, has been so long xD
pantywedgieboy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pantywedgieboy »

jordan80 wrote:I would love too see sort of a cheerleader humiliation tease, except the tease would be full of weird bully like tasks such as swirleys, trashcans, wedgies and what not.
I'd love to see this tease as well, it doesn't have to necessarily be cheerleaders, just girl bullies.
SexyTom
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SexyTom »

I would love to see more MAGIC ADVENTURE teases. :love: :-D
kind regards, Tom.

Teasing in VR (click me!)
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

SexyTom wrote:I would love to see more MAGIC ADVENTURE teases. :love: :-D
Working on one at the moment that's very similar to the Queen of Venusia series, because I loved it so much and the author doesn't seem interested in making a second part. It uses a number of models from Bare Maidens, including a couple of elf characters for those who are into elves. I'm only two characters/encounters into part one so far, but I hope to be finished by Monday or Tuesday after I've tested all the encounters. it will be a very long tease with a number of choices that will determine where you end up. It does include some fetishes and certain characters that will not be enjoyable for some people, but those characters will give you an option to simply move on if you don't care for that particular character or fetish. Of course, if you choose to stay and do as they ask, you'll be rewarded in some way...

The tease will include a LOT of stroking and edging to test your stamina, but there will be enough breaks (Mainly for story purposes) that it should remain fun till you reach one of the possible end points. There will be three chances for a pleasurable orgasm, but you won't know what they are until you've played through several different encounters. Essentially, the more you please a character, the higher your chances of earning a pleasurable orgasm. Some characters are friendly while others are just plain cruel. Piss them off and suffer the consequences...

It will be a three-part series (Possibly more if it's well-received) simply because it would be impossible to do everything I have in mind in one tease.
deni
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): Open
Sub/Slave(s): Open

Post by deni »

Requesting a tease that focuses on head play/palming and really pushes your limits. A great example is Cock Challenge. This tease is set up great for head play. Also requesting, bondage, cbt, and edging. Does not have to be solely based on head play, as the author can add his/her own kinks. Maybe add in ruined orgasms or cum eating to the tease. Thanks
exhibitlover456
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by exhibitlover456 »

I'd like to have a webtease for exhibitionists!! I saw a very good one, the title of which I don't remember(maybe "an exhibitionist dare"?) but I can't seem to find it anymore. I would love to follow a tease that makes me do stuffs outside. It would be better if it took place in night, in an urban situation rather than in a park etc.
natkc
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by natkc »

Trainee_Kink
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Trainee_Kink »

Hi I'm new to all this,

I have a request for an Online/Offline tease (Ideally one I could use with Tease Me 0.1.4). The tease would include a Smoking Fetish that also includes videos, pics, a metronome of various speeds. The tease would include maybe something to do with condom play for part of the tease and also maybe a few edges. I'm not sure if anyone would be willing to create this for me but hopefully someone will oblige :-D
SexyTom
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SexyTom »

Sounds awesome, r0nin47. :w00t: :love:
kind regards, Tom.

Teasing in VR (click me!)
qatguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sub/Slave(s): I'm a switch

but mostly a sissy submissive

Post by qatguy »

Hi.

Can somebody please create a webtease that instructs me to wear a bra, stuff it then jerk off to ladies with only bras and panties on?

Thank you.