Webtease Requests!

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Marigold
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: Webtease Requests!

Post by Marigold »

There's a chat show in the UK called Loose Women featuring lots of gorgeous mature Women.

I'd love to see a tease/series of teases featuring Jane McDonald, Andrea McLean, Lisa Maxwell, Coleen Nolan, and Kate Thornton where they all play the part of Mistresses who have their own niche interests, such as CBT, Anal, Edging, and anything else that is explicitly kinky and challenging, I've often fantasized about champagne/caviar play and wondered if I could go through with it if one of the Loose Women ordered me to serve them.

I'm mostly in favor of teases that don't require toys except items you can get from around the house. I think that probably appeals to more people because a lot of people don't have toys.

Sometimes I find teases featuring well known celebs more erotic than a lot of others. I suppose it helps bring to life another side of television stars you've watched and fantasized about.

Thanks for reading and considering my post. :) xxx
Points Total: 20
arthurb
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by arthurb »

Marigold wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:35 am Sometimes I find teases featuring well known celebs more erotic than a lot of others.
Not Loose Women but...

Morning wood with Susanna Reid http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... p?id=29547
Princess Penny's Subject Number 007

On Her Highness's Submissive Service
Marigold
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Marigold »

arthurb wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:02 pm
Marigold wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:35 am Sometimes I find teases featuring well known celebs more erotic than a lot of others.
Not Loose Women but...

Morning wood with Susanna Reid http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... p?id=29547
Yes I like that one, but I would sooooo enjoy seeing one of the Loose Ladies. I'd just love to know how kinky they can get, lol. :)
KingzyS
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by KingzyS »

It would be cool if someone could make a Kaley Cuoco webtease :innocent: :rolleyes:
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kristycookie »

How about a tease where you are the first guy to start studying at an all girl school that just went co-ed, and you move into your house with four hot girls and you keep running into situations where a girl wants to make you cum or use you. Stuff like three girls could take you into a locker room and tell you they each get to use your cock and you cannot cum or there will be consequences. Or a teacher wants to talk to you after class, or you accidentally walk in on a housemate taking a shower, etc etc. Maybe the tease could be broken into days which are meant to be done in real life days, challenging the player to cum multiple times some days, or do lots of edges, etc.

I would imagine the tease would have audible beats and ask you to do edges. I know this is not likely to be fulfilled but I thought I would throw this idea out there in case someone else likes it.
joecarlton
Explorer
Explorer

Post by joecarlton »

Can anyone please make a tease simular to "melkzeit"? Cock and balls milking, light CBT, short audio commands (English would be better), and a timer/metronome with sound. I absolutely loved "melkzeit", but I wish it was longer and maybe a bit more graphic (but that is a matter of taste). Thanks alot for whoever made and is making an effort to make the teases.
omarallam
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): still searching

Post by omarallam »

can u please make teases for sweaty girls and armpits and lick it please ?! :D
Ruffles
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ruffles »

I'd love to see a webtease based around the idea of feet, heels, thigh high socks or nylons, edging with the possibility of being denied, ruined or being allowed to cum (maybe in a sock) with a countdown. I'd also like to see instructions to tie up ones genitals, preferably with pictures of how it should look. Oh and maybe one of the possibilities depending one which path you choose could be to use toothpaste as lube.
Bit of an odd request but I think it would be good.

Thanks ^-^
Effila
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Effila »

Hello, i'm looking for a tease involving denial, and that can lead to release.I would like it to last a week-end . Just stroking and edging, maybe a twist would be a plus :D
shankinbro
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shankinbro »

Would like to see CEI teases that are more heavy on the cumplay side of things. Make the eating a slow affair, not a one slide blip.
PatheticNikki
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
I am a: None of the above

Post by PatheticNikki »

I'd love more couple's masturbation teases like restaurant mistress by billr
bottombottom
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by bottombottom »

There seem to be a shortage of Femdom face sitting teases, especially with BBW or older Domme's. :blush:
NewToHurt
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by NewToHurt »

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! I wonder if someone can make a ex girlfriend humiliation tease for me about my ex! I was going to make one for myself but it seems like it would be a lot more interesting if someone else made it. Here's the idea, I have pictures from tumblr of a girl who looks like my ex girlfriend, they are very similar. I send you the link or give you these pictures from tumblr (public domain so no worries) and you use my ex girlfriends name and specific information about her and me in the tease. Send me a message if you want to make this happen! I would be so grateful! Obviously, it will be general enough that everyone can follow along too and imagine that my ex is there's too!
Marigold
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Marigold »

Marigold wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:35 am There's a chat show in the UK called Loose Women featuring lots of gorgeous mature Women.

I'd love to see a tease/series of teases featuring Jane McDonald, Andrea McLean, Lisa Maxwell, Coleen Nolan, and Kate Thornton where they all play the part of Mistresses who have their own niche interests, such as CBT, Anal, Edging, and anything else that is explicitly kinky and challenging, I've often fantasized about champagne/caviar play and wondered if I could go through with it if one of the Loose Women ordered me to serve them.

I'm mostly in favor of teases that don't require toys except items you can get from around the house. I think that probably appeals to more people because a lot of people don't have toys.

Sometimes I find teases featuring well known celebs more erotic than a lot of others. I suppose it helps bring to life another side of television stars you've watched and fantasized about.

Thanks for reading and considering my post. :) xxx
I requested this tease quite a while ago so it may not be of any interest to many here still, but If any webtease makers are reading this I think some of the Loose Women would make great Mistresses. I'm pretty sure it could be a popular tease among members from the UK.

Thanks again for your consideration. :) xxx
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kristycookie »

A new competition style tease where you are being challenged by different women in more and more intense stroking/edging sessions. Eventually you are instructed to edge relentlessly a la Toxic from the Maze teases. When you eventually are forced to cum it plays Isabella Valentine's cum.mp3 from Hearts Club.

Or if someone just wanted to take the gauntlet from Awesome Competition 2 and rework it to fit these parameters that would also be appreciated.