Diver1

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Diver1
Explorer
Explorer

Diver1

Post by Diver1 »

Hi, I'm getting a lot of email's asking me if I am a female web author and why do I hate men?

Firstly, yes I am a 33 year old female, blonde hair, about 5'7"

Secondly I don't hate men, but I do strongly believe your are the inferior sex, from my experience all men and boys are hardwired to ejaculate at least 3 times a day, therefore if you can't do this via intercourse you have to relieve this need manually by wanking.

It is because of this urge I have found it very easy with my mind and body to exploit men and get them to do what I want, therefore making the male of the species in my life subordinate. You are ruled by your silly penises? Where a female has control over her sexual need and uses this to an advantage.

My web teases are based on 80% fact and 20% fiction, like my last tease, it wasn't exactly an orgy but I did get the boys in my group to become erect and I did end up in a cubicle with two of them wanking off for me while I played with my pussy.

The reason I do these web teases is I know i instantly get thousands of men and boys to wank off in front of
their computers over my stories, therefore I get a kick knowing again in cyberspace I am manipulating you

I am an exhibitionist and love naturism, I am very dominant in bed and enjoy pegging, ball busting and water sports.

Hope this has clarified some of your queries.

Diver1 :love:
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Diver1

Post by Nezhul »

3 times a day? Well I RARELY have the urge to wank more then once a day (normally after an orgasm I don't have sexual need this day), and that only if I stumble on something really hot...

And masturbating once every 2-3 days is normal for me.

Just off topic. To point out that you are overestimating the "3 times a day" thing. Off course if you have a sexy girlfriend beside you you may have sex like 5 times a day (and actually more). But in everyday life it's not so bad. :wave:
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
denton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by denton »

Diver1 wrote:Firstly, yes I am a 33 year old female, blonde hair, about 5'7"
Funny. You posted exactly once before this one here, in the following thread: http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2396

There you said the following:
Diver1 wrote:I'm 22 female - blonde and from Leeds - England, I work as a secretary in ASDA (Wal-Mart) head office, I never wear panties at work, only tights in the autumn/winter/spring months, I'm single at he moment, but get to fuck wankers like you lot at least twice a week!!
Granted, that post is from 2008, but usually people don't get 11 years older in 3 years.. you know? If you use a persona on this website, at least be consistent :P
“Shame to say, though. Lack of pussy will change even a good man's demeanor.”
Bunk Moreland (The Wire)
angelofbrokendreams
Explorer
Explorer

Post by angelofbrokendreams »

Well, I don't know what's the real age of a woman: I don't really care and you shouldn't, too. It's also unpleasant to ask the age or question about it.
Obviously I can't even be certain about anything which is written in an online forum.

The only thing that really matters is that her teases are definitely wonderful, among the best ones of the website, in my opinion. That's what really matters
denton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by denton »

Well, i remember that at least one of diver1's teases had to be removed because it clearly involved underaged people (in the text), so..

i don't know, though. and i don't really care about the age, just felt the need to point that out.
Bunk Moreland (The Wire)
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by ballsfull »

Diver1 wrote: The reason I do these web teases is I know i instantly get thousands of men and boys to wank off in front of
their computers over my stories, therefore I get a kick knowing again in cyberspace I am manipulating you
Diver1 :love:
Ha-ha.... Just went through your Swim tease, and only edged....
Hard cock....full balls.... But just got edged-up!! No cumming here!! :-P :-P

Fooled you...no manipulation here... :lol: :-D :lol: :-D
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
Diver1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Diver1 »

Wish I was still 22?

Actually in 2008 you are correct, I was 30 and new to this site wishing I was 22 still, best year of my life...

And Ballsfull you have been manipulated you've been wanking which is my point!!! Whether you cum or not is not my aim of a web tease, it is the power I had over your to get you to edge, to get you to wank off in the first place.

I bet you cum really? .... :lol:
Diver1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Diver1 »

Oh and Denton, get off my case, you have never posted a tease which is what I thought this site was about.

Typical, another weak male parasite :no:
denton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by denton »

Parasite? :lol:

Anyways, i just wrote a longer post, but i'm not sure if i should post it, so i'll refrain from doing so for now.

And this site is about more than just posting teases, by the way.
Bunk Moreland (The Wire)
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by ballsfull »

Diver1 wrote:And Ballsfull you have been manipulated you've been wanking which is my point!!! Whether you cum or not is not my aim of a web tease, it is the power I had over your to get you to edge, to get you to wank off in the first place.
I bet you cum really? .... :lol:
:lol: I'm a ~guy~... Trust me, we ~don't~ have to be "manipulated" to want to wank.... :-D :lol: :-D :lol: But that's not to say I don't enjoy your webteases... :-)

But no, no cumming today.... At least not yet, anyway....
Saving it for someone special, actually.... ;-) :yes:
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
Diver1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Diver1 »

Ballsfull, if you are going to shoot your load today, do it over one of my teases, and tell me which one you choose' I'd love it if you did that for me, I'm creaming myself thinking about it :love: :love:

Denton, post a tease and let's judge how good you are, are you MAN enough?? :yes:
freaau
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by freaau »

Last edited by freaau on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry - i've had to leave this place - i cannot be reached anymore

Goodbye all.
denton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by denton »

Diver1 wrote:Denton, post a tease and let's judge how good you are, are you MAN enough?? :yes:
I wasn't doubting your ability to write good teases (although your judgement in what content is acceptable is a bit off sometimes), I was just pointing out inconsistencies in what you wrote about yourself. Nothing more.
Bunk Moreland (The Wire)
Diver1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Diver1 »

Denton, accept the challenge, and Lied about my age, so what, you can see I'm not 22 in my pictures.

How big is your penis, I bet is small :-D :lol: :lol:
denton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by denton »

Which pictures do you mean?
Bunk Moreland (The Wire)