Diver1

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Ford
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Diver1

Post by Ford »

Diver1 wrote:Is that really you in that Avatar picture? :w00t:

Loose the top button geek :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No, it's not me. There's potential here for a joke about fake photos of outselves, but I'm not witty enough to make that happen.
Diver1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Diver1 »

I've never dodged the question who I am, the pictures in my tease of me were taken by previous boyfriends who put them on the web, so I thought what the fuck!! If they are in the public domain anyway use them to my advantage.

The pictures in the tease "hello I am Diver1" were take of me when I was actually in my twenties.

I'm don't really care if you believe any of this is true, but what I do know is I woke up this morning with the mother of all periods and only girl will know what that feels like. :weep: :weep:
denton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by denton »

:lol:
“Shame to say, though. Lack of pussy will change even a good man's demeanor.”
Bunk Moreland (The Wire)
Ford
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ford »

Oh, well, if you're aware that periods are unpleasant you must be a woman! That's priviledged information.

Also Diver1, I took a look through the teases and I see that you have a different face in every one of the ones you claim is real. No two teases have the same girl. Surgery, or...?
denton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by denton »

Probably surgery, she also had her tattoo removed, apparently.
Bunk Moreland (The Wire)
Diver1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Diver1 »

I think your both looking at the wrong pictures, the only one were you see both my face and tattoo is 'Hello I'm Diver1" the rest is just fantasy.............. :-O

There are a few of my vagina in others, but that's all..... :-D

I think both Denton and Ford have been wanking to much and they have blurred vision.

hands off your cocks now boys or you'll go blind :lol:
denton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by denton »

I was talking about this picture, which you claim to be yours: http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=5470
Bunk Moreland (The Wire)
Diver1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Diver1 »

Fantasy you dick head :w00t: :w00t: :lol:
angelofbrokendreams
Explorer
Explorer

Post by angelofbrokendreams »

Oh my.. Do you like her teases ? Enough ! ;)
I can't understand the need to investigate, to understand, to know.. If you don't like the fact that you can't prove arbitrary things about Diver1's life, well: don't open her teases.
After all, if you absolutely need to get real touch and real people, you shouldn't even open this website, but get out of your houses.

Now, I really like Diver1's webteases and you're surely pissing her off. At a certain point she'll get tired of reading you writing sherlock holmes' bullshit and she will simply stop writing teases. Is this what you aim to ? I don't really get the point of the discussion..

By the way, Diver1, you're amazing. You're the best teases writer of the whole website. Please, Keep on writing :love:
ismara
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by ismara »

freaau wrote:"Strap-on FUCK" is one of my favourites.
I'm a big fan of this one too :) thanks a lot for writing it!
Ford
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ford »

I don't particularly care if 'she' writes more teases or not. I don't like being lied to, and I like watching other people falling for a lie slightly less.

I felt the need to point out that this author's claims to 'real pictures' are 'fantasy' (i.e. false for unknown reasons), and to make this clear to anyone who accidentally believes them, that's all.

If you, whilst fully aware of what 'she' is doing, are quite happy to enjoy the teases anyway and kid yourself that it's a woman, or one of the women in the pictures, then fair enough. That's cool.

But I wanted to point out that the user has used numerous false pictures and contradictory identities, and thus there is no reason to believe any of their claims, i.e. this may very well be a man. I'd dare say it probably is.

If you have an online mistress who doesn't verify gender, it's usually a man. If said mistress is actually caught out in a lie about their identity, it is almost certanly a man.

That's what I was trying to say. If I got a little carried away in a little 'my dick's bigger than yours' contest with Diver1, then... well, I do that sometimes. I'll bow out of it now.
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by dix »

I ARE A WOMINZ!

I HATES TEH MANS! YOU ALL HAVE SMALL PEENORZ!

I R BEST INERWEB DOMME EVAR!!!11

But is that really the worst thing in this thread? No, by far the worst thing in this thread is the big pile of male subs tripping over themselves at the mere mention of a woman being on here. And only a potential one at that. It's enough to make you sick. :slap:

Dix.
denton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by denton »

I agree with Ford. I personally felt the need to point that out because from what I see on here, people often carelessly interact with people and open themselves to people who might abuse that. Had diver1 contacted me and said "I'm using a persona and the people i personally interact with know that", then i would've deleted my post and not cared about that matter anymore.
Bunk Moreland (The Wire)
arielflyer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by arielflyer »

I've only been a registered member of this site for a day and have read all of Diver1's teases on previous visits, and I must say they are all fantastic, the best and original if have read on this site, great creativity and a wonderful imagination.

I fell onto this forum tonight after searching for more Diver1 stuff and I was absolutely gob smacked at the forum thread here, I agree with many of the posts, that Diver1 has a true gift and we are running the risk of losing her contributions to this site, why are members like Ford and Denton antagonising this woman?

Let's go back to her original post, she obviously has had many requests from Milovana users asking her if she is really a female because when you read them, only a woman would look at male and female sexuality like this, she has a gift of exploiting what gets us going, only a uber female could do this

She didn't need to post the original message, get it!!!!!!

So back off Denton who has contributed zero teases to this site, and Ford, personally your teases are crap compared to Diver1's I read the Striptease one and got bored?

Keep going Diver1, I'm your biggest fan
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »