Diver1

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
arielflyer
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Diver1

Post by arielflyer »

Cumhardy, your teases are great, just been through 4 of them......wow

You and Diver1 should hook up and do a joint tease, that would be great
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

haha thanks!
Not sure a collab tease would work though, its kind of a private personal thing...
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Chuckles at the way this thread circles and see saws

Who else uses their real gender, name and location,
Other than me on this site?.
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Incubo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Incubo »

les wrote:Chuckles at the way this thread circles and see saws

Me.

Well, not name obviously, but everything else is real.

However, I realize some folks wish to "play" another part and the internet is the easiest place to do that. To each their own. Personally, I'm happy being me and don't feel the need to pretend I'm someone else.
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dix »

les wrote:Chuckles at the way this thread circles and see saws

Other than my name everything is real.

And I agree with what Incubo said about this really.

Dix.
arielflyer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by arielflyer »

Ford wrote:I don't particularly care if 'she' writes more teases or not. I don't like being lied to, and I like watching other people falling for a lie slightly less.

I felt the need to point out that this author's claims to 'real pictures' are 'fantasy' (i.e. false for unknown reasons), and to make this clear to anyone who accidentally believes them, that's all.

If you, whilst fully aware of what 'she' is doing, are quite happy to enjoy the teases anyway and kid yourself that it's a woman, or one of the women in the pictures, then fair enough. That's cool.

But I wanted to point out that the user has used numerous false pictures and contradictory identities, and thus there is no reason to believe any of their claims, i.e. this may very well be a man. I'd dare say it probably is.

If you have an online mistress who doesn't verify gender, it's usually a man. If said mistress is actually caught out in a lie about their identity, it is almost certanly a man.

That's what I was trying to say. If I got a little carried away in a little 'my dick's bigger than yours' contest with Diver1, then... well, I do that sometimes. I'll bow out of it now.
arielflyer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by arielflyer »

This guy Ford is a real prick!!! Have you read any of the teases he submitted?????? They were written by someone else??? Nothing original, he's just regurgitated another writers work !!!! Same as Denton, what has he ever done?????? Diver1 is right these two have a lot of opinions on this site but what have the ever done? I'm new and I plan to write some great teases, unlike these two idiots, long live Diver1 :love:
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dix »

arielflyer wrote:This guy Ford is a real prick!!! Have you read any of the teases he submitted?????? They were written by someone else??? Nothing original, he's just regurgitated another writers work !!!! Same as Denton, what has he ever done?????? Diver1 is right these two have a lot of opinions on this site but what have the ever done? I'm new and I plan to write some great teases, unlike these two idiots, long live Diver1 :love:

|-)

Seriously...

I mean it wouldn't even surprise me if this was the same person who plays the Driver1 persona.

And I wish I had a pound for every time I've heard some upstart come along and say that they're going to write some amazing web teases. All I can say is that I'll believe it when I see it. :lol:

Dix.
choice
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by choice »

arielflyer wrote: long live Diver1
... from someone that joined 2 days ago. Hmm, that's not fishy :lol:
ap and jp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ap and jp »

Ok, Ive been a long time "silent user" for some time now. Sure, I've made several posts in the forums and have written a webtease, but for the most part I am not very active on this website. However since finding this thread in the forum I feel the need to speak. During my early exploration of Milovana I came across Diver1's teases. I enjoyed them very much and thought that they were well written. Almost right off the bat I discovered multiple contradictions in Diver1's teases. In my mind I thought "I enjoy the teases and thats's that". There's no need for further investigation into who or what Diver1 really is. After all, this is the internet where people can become whatever they want. So to denton and Ford, good detective work. In my opinion y'all made it clear that Diver1 is not what "he" or "she" claims to be. To Diver1, keep writing teases and don't be upset with denton and Ford, they seem like the kind of guys that just like to get to the bottom of things.
femdom1001
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by femdom1001 »

just wanted to say that diver 1's teases are (to my mind) the best. I love the way she makes it a whole battle of the sexes thing so that when I cum I feel doubly humiliated - as a man and an individual. love her!
shivam
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shivam »

@Diver1 -

Love all your teases. :) Just wanted you to know that you have a believer and faithful follower here
femdom1001
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by femdom1001 »

dear diver 1, falling very deeply in love with you! You manipulate me beautifully and clearly prove that I am a member of the inferior sex!
alien8
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by alien8 »

There sure are a lot of great teases in your "portfolio" :)
tinytim
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by tinytim »

Hi diver1

Massive fan of your teases the amount i wank has increased dramatically since i discovered your teases. I love the female :lol: superiority aspeft and the fact men
need to wank thus giving women all the power. I was wondering if you could do a tease about a bly getting caugh wanking by an attractive mum/aunt in her withher knickers in hand. The mum will then humiliate the boy with all her knowledge of female supremacy and how men are all wankers and she would tease and deny him and possibly peg him? If you could write something along them lines i would be forever greatful. If you cant no problem. Keep up the good work you make me wank eflven if i dont want to you truly are a godess. Love tinytim x