Under my control - FEEDBACK

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
edgingaddict
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Under my control - FEEDBACK

Post by edgingaddict »

I think that's a good idea, to set a timeframe, I restarted and choose 10 minutes to 2h 30. But still without cuming. Let's see whats in store for me today :-)
Qwert
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): In relationship with real Domme and fantastic woman. :)

Post by Qwert »

It is good to set timeframe but real fun begins when you let her choose for you.

I wanted to start some real denial period and as I don't have any mistress, I founded that this program works really well if you are willing to follow instructions.

Random timeframe works really well. One day you have chance to play with yourself, one day not :-D. You never know when she will be in mood to play.

As I don't have option to have opened program all day long I have even less chance to play and of course it means skipping first play time after you just open webtease.

For now it is 5 days without even one release and only played three times.

This and listening to some tease and denial hypnosis (which makes me very horny without even touching my cock) given me feel that my balls are almost two times heavier than before :lol: .

I play at settings: Ruined orgasms only, rare granted permission to cum, and play timeframe up to her.
And I can tell if somebody want experience some blueballs can try it too :P

When I finally have permission to cum I plan to do "I will drain you tease" to keep myself healthly becouse I'am worried that after so much denial one ruined orgasm can be little to few to me, and it also give me chance to enjoy another great tease from Nezhul (I have strong urge to look at this tease but I don't want to ruin suprise :lol: ).

For now I plan playing at this settings for one month (I will be proud if I manage to stay one full month without even one pleasurable orgasm) and then we will see :-D .
PedroZorro
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by PedroZorro »

Hello! I like this tease. Would you mind giving me the script? I would learn from it, because I would like to made my own teases. Thanks.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

It's very difficult to understand other people's scripting. Aspecially as advanced as mine. You'll simply get missed in all those thousends of lines of dependencies only.
To learn, try this topics:
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 55&start=0
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5926

if you insist, however, give me your e-mail and I'll send you the script.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
PedroZorro
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PedroZorro »

Thanks a lot, Nezhul. I will give a try to the links you showed me.

I agree with you. It is very dificult to understand other people scripting. No problem. Anyway it would have been very helpfull to take a look at your code. But first, I have a lot to learn about Nyx.

Your tease is fantastic.

Regards.
Pedro.
dracket
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dracket »

really a good one!
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): Jillian

Post by edgeallday »

Just wanted to say I love this "tease". It's a great virtual mistress who will tell you how/when to stroke and cum (or not if you prefer :))

The only complaint I have about it is there seems to be a huge difference between "sometimes" and "rarely". Sometimes seems to let you cum really often, and rarely seems to almost never let you. If you want something in between I recommend using the random.org number generator, and if you want to cum say 10% of the time just only cum when it gives you a number 1-10.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

I'm afraid I cannot make changes to it now, because nyx code is complicated and after a while I tebd to forget how it was made, so It simply will be almost as much effort as designing a new one.
Yes, rarely is really rare, that's why it's called RARELY. If I did it now, I probably would set up more diverce variants, but oh well.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

There is a version for TeaseMe with new high resolution pictures ;):

Code: Select all

[url=http://www.mediafire.com/?j5d7xhyfj972oc6]Games Room - Under My Control[/url] [HD] by Nezhul (35,8 MB)
I checked the TeaseMe version and the chances for a fulfilling orgasm are:
Spoiler: show
1/3 = 33%: "I can cum" > "No" (ruined orgasms) > "Sometimes"
1/4 = 25%: "I can cum" > "Yes" (ruined orgasm) > "Sometimes"
1/7 = 14%: "I can cum" > "No" (ruined orgasm) > "Rarely"
1/8 = 13%: "I can cum" > "Yes" (ruined orgasm) > "Rarely"
The syntax in the xml-script was made with an old TeaseMe-Version (without multiple AND, OR condidtions). So it's more complicated than needed. But you can change it more easy than a Nyxscript. Just open the xml and go to the pages id="chance201" till id="chance212". Delete a page with if-set="Rarely" and <!-- Deny -->.

EXAMPLE: Deleting the pages id="chance203" and id="chance204" would create this result:
Spoiler: show
1/3 = 33%: "I can cum" > "No" (ruined orgasms) > "Sometimes"
1/4 = 25%: "I can cum" > "Yes" (ruined orgasm) > "Sometimes"
1/5 = 20%: "I can cum" > "No" (ruined orgasm) > "Rarely"
1/6 = 17%: "I can cum" > "Yes" (ruined orgasm) > "Rarely"
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): Jillian

Post by edgeallday »

d3vi0n thanks for all the insight and info on how to change the chances in the TeaseMe version. Those default odds (for rarely) are about the odds I was looking for actually. It makes me wonder if it has different odds than the web version, because I did a test with the web one (just using 5-10min intervals) and it gave me 20 denials in a row when set to "rarely, ruined" and about 50/50 when set to "sometimes, ruined"
Nezhul wrote:I'm afraid I cannot make changes to it now, because nyx code is complicated and after a while I tebd to forget how it was made, so It simply will be almost as much effort as designing a new one.
I was really just nitpicking, and didn't expect you to actually go back and work on such an old tease. I mainly just wanted to express how much I enjoyed it. :) Thanks again.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

I should say that nyx has issues with set/unset them working not as intended. And I didn't know it when I'v made this particular tease, so online nyx version may indeed have bugs that prevent it from picking some pages. However in aforesaid TeaseMe the logic of set/unset works as it should work, making the tease work as intended (probably). That, by the way, may be said of ALL my teases that use random features, like "panty worship" or "Gemma Commands". But, again, in TeaseMe they should work better.
Due to the same reason I was reported occasional freezes of my teases while played online, due to the tease runs out of unset pages and does not unlock them properly. That should be healed by TeaseMe too.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

glad you liked it! :w00t:
can't believe I'm still getting feedback on that! Especially considering how little work it took...
Pontos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Pontos »

Hi there! I found this Webtease in "my favorites" but I've never done it. My last orgasm was 10 days ago and I thought this tool fits in my free-home-alone-weekend. The setting is "I can cum + rarly + no ruined orgasm + random timeframe"! It runs 24h a day, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Well, it's intriguing. I was allowed to play only once yesterday. But this fine Lady woke me up three times during the night. Every time I was denied... so I barely slept. So far no playing during the day again. Maybe I should take a nap :-/

It is a great tool! Thank you Nezhul.
TeaseeTommy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TeaseeTommy »

Under my control by Nezhul, is one of the best most versatile teases. I have used both short intervals for quick fun as well as set on completely random timeframe on weekend when I know I will be home. Fortunately, I was able to wake up in the middle of the night to complete assignment. One improvement would be to include an option for inputing time not available such as M-F 8-5 . that way the tease could be left open and run all week. gorgeous hostess,