Under my control - FEEDBACK

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: FB: Under my control

Post by Nezhul »

(1 stroke per 5 seconds is a bit frustrating I am afraid.. :))
well it's supposed to be.
but I think it was more "compact".. and that's what I am missing in your tease
what do you mean?
t would be nice if you could add some new threads with shorter waiting times and maybe shorter stroking periods as well (or even shorter breaks with the same stroking) - just to cover the 'max. 3mins.' »» 'max. 1 hour' waiting area.
didn't get the idea.
adding an input for a regular / ruined orgams ratio would make it near perfect IMHO..
will do
btw. what happened to the 2nd part of "Stroke for Ashlynn"..?
It was considered DOA and wasn't (yet?) completed and published. Don't know when and if I'll finish it, for I'm no good with doing something that I don't really want. :closedeyes:

I'm asked by a certain someone to start a tease with stroking, not waiting. But I have doubts. Your opinion?

Also, I thought that more new Ideas will be posted today, but I see nont :\'-(
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
koala17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): not "owned"

Post by koala17 »

koala17 wrote:It would be nice if you could add some new threads with shorter waiting times and maybe shorter stroking periods as well (or even shorter breaks with the same stroking) - just to cover the 'max. 3mins.' »» 'max. 1 hour' waiting area.
Nezhul wrote:didn't get the idea.
I mean - now we can only choose "Very often" = maximum rest 1 hour.
I propose adding "Very very often, "Very very very often" and maybe "Very very very very often".
"Very very very very often" = maximum rest 10 minutes.
Nezhul wrote:I'm asked by a certain someone to start a tease with stroking, not waiting. But I have doubts. Your opinion?
I think starting the tease with a waiting period is a bit strange.. I'd say you could make it random..
Nezhul wrote:Also, I thought that more new Ideas will be posted today, but I see nont :\'-(
I suggest adding:
- "just one drop" orgasms (a more severe variety of a ruined o.)
- "milk the monkey" orgasms (dtto.)
- stroking to the edge or to orgasm with just one or two fingers (top & bottom, on the sides, ..)
Maybe these are already in, I don't know..

I am sure more ideas are on the way.. :)
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

koala17 wrote:
Nezhul wrote:I'm asked by a certain someone to start a tease with stroking, not waiting. But I have doubts. Your opinion?
les wrote:I agree starting with stroking
As the reason for starting is because you are eager but make it a shortish period with a low chance to cum
I think starting the tease with a waiting period is a bit strange.. I'd say you could make it random..
Nezhul wrote:Also, I thought that more new Ideas will be posted today, but I see nont :\'-(
I suggest adding:
- stroking to the edge or to orgasm with just one or two fingers (top & bottom, on the sides, ..)

I am sure more ideas are on the way.. :)

I still think that the timer should stop at end of "A Waiting period"
So that if you have to do something the tease does not have to be restarted and the variables re entered.

Stroking with an object ie no hand contact.

Cum within a timed period, if failed wait till next time.

les
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

I mean - now we can only choose "Very often" = maximum rest 1 hour.
I propose adding "Very very often, "Very very very often" and maybe "Very very very very often".
"Very very very very often" = maximum rest 10 minutes.
the idea of a tease is not to give 1 teasing session, but to control you throughout the whole day (or at least a few hours.)
If max rest time is 10 minutes - it's just a normal tease but boring because of waiting. Isn't it better to do a normal tease like that? Or write another one if you wish.
I suggest adding:
yea, I know this methods. But they are too tricky.
1) one drop orgasms are too hard to do. I won't add it.
2) I don't even know what's with the monkey
3) a LOT of odd stroking methods there is. But first of all they are not for everyone. I can't edge with most of them, let alone cum. Personally for me it's a turnoff. I can give you the whole script and you will add whatever you want in it, But I won't add it to mine. Bescides, it's for both genders and it'll just overcomplicate things.

I think I should make it clearer - I asked for ideas about simple stroking tasks. Like how much time and how fast should you stroke, how many edges you are to do, what happens if you edge before the time you were instructed... They even may be similar but with different numbers.
AND
off course I can do it myself. If you want to help with it, I'd like TEXTS, not ideas of how else could you make a person cum. The tease is simple, and it's meant to be like that. It doesn't have much divercity in ways of stroking or anything. And it won't have.
Cum within a timed period, if failed wait till next time.
This is more interesting. I'll think of it.

stopping the timer....
Well, you see, it's intended to be a "Giving up control" tease (no relation to a series with the same name).
The idea is that the mistress descides when you should stroke. And you can't turn her down. Her command must be done. You have a right to make mistakes but it's not infinite.
Maybe I'll get rid of a timer, but I'll think of it.
If nyx had variables, I'd do a great tease wich will remember your progress and you can continue on with the "same mistress" who has a grudge for you or, contrary, is pleased by you. I'd make it by giving a pass each time you close a tease - if you give it to her next time you start - you'll start on the same place... I actually could do it even now, but that'll take 100+ pages just for this system, and it's not that I want to spend the rest of my life searching for bugs around so many similar pages.
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Nezhul wrote: stopping the timer....
Well, you see, it's intended to be a "Giving up control" tease (no relation to a series with the same name).
The idea is that the mistress decides when you should stroke. And you can't turn her down. Her command must be done. You have a right to make mistakes but it's not infinite.
Maybe I'll get rid of a timer, but I'll think of it.
maybe an option.
so you can tease late
and therefore extended waiting time
But more likely to be a no cum result

But not early

les
                                          Lord Les

                    OR

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

This is all great and all.
I can do extended waiting time - easy - but what about the situation when it's more a gift then punishment? For example, it's fully enough for me to stroke once a day or even once a few days not to feel horny and frustrated (you know the feeling, when all you think is sex). But it's hard for me to stroke a few times a day, especially if i Cum. So extended wait time might be good thing for me when I want some rest.
About denial (so a few next times would be 100% no-cum, or tasks would be harder) - the idea is good, but to make it into reality I'll need a ton of supporting pages, where I can make all sorts of mistakes. Have you tryed to make a divercive flash tease here? Well - I have, and it's not so much fun. Especially considering that the editor is bugged, it lacks normal preview mode (it's bugged too), it ruins your script and lags. I'm not complaining - it's still cool. But it's not so easy to make something really interesting. You basically can operate only with randomizer and page restrictions in various order. For one familiar with binary computer logic it's no big deal - but to program the simpliest thing here you make not 1 line, as it could be, but a dozen of PAGES with buttons and timers.
You still CAN do it - hell, show me anything that I could not do with it - but it's a pain in the ass. Even doing a simple thing you very soon fing yourself fucking with a hundred+ pages with numeric names, among wich you don't really know where is what.
This tease is very simple, if you look at it as a scripter. It chooses one of a few timer pages, then it chooses one of a few task pages, then same with orgasm pages, and starts all over. And it's not so hard to make it act according to settings - simply set some restrictions on pages so it won't choose unwanted ones. That's why I'v done it in a few hours.
But if I am to develop it, I'll spend a lot of hours for some minor change - I don't want it.
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Perhaps we ought to leave a known worker alone
try it for a week or so then it will be easier to define the short cummings
and/or maybe wait for the new NYX? :hmmm:

I am a computer fixer not a software engineer
So i was unable to appreciate the difficulties you are fighting against on our behalf. :-)

I also appreciate the 3 "Fs" problem Friends family and favours are the most trouble. :\'-(

A huge thank you for what you have done so far.

:thankyou:
les
                                          Lord Les

                    OR

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
koala17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): not "owned"

Post by koala17 »

Nezhul wrote:the idea of a tease is not to give 1 teasing session, but to control you throughout the whole day (or at least a few hours.)
If max rest time is 10 minutes - it's just a normal tease but boring because of waiting. Isn't it better to do a normal tease like that? Or write another one if you wish.
I meant something in between of a "normal" tease and a whole day control. Personally I simply don't have so much time, I am never at home near the computer for a whole day. But I can imagine running a script for 1,2, maybe 3 hours, with stroking / edging / orgasm instructions popping up every 5 - 30 minutes; it wouldn't be boring - to me.
But of course, I understand your general idea..
Nezhul wrote:The tease is simple, and it's meant to be like that. It doesn't have much divercity in ways of stroking or anything. And it won't have.
Roger that, I think keeping it simple is probably a good way to go.. even though a small surprise, some little unexpected task or ending now and then could spice things up a bit without compromising the whole concept.. :)
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

with stroking / edging / orgasm instructions popping up every 5 - 30 minutes;
I shall do it. later today, maybe tomorrow. ;-)
markle
Explorer
Explorer

Post by markle »

I love this idea! I set it for very often and i've cum twice, ruined it twice and been denied 3 times in the last 6 hours - I'm wore out! I'm gonna try "up to her" next with maybe a rare chance of cumming.

Nice job with this one and a great model! I gave it a 5

I'm all for tasks but I'm never putting icy-hot on my junk again. I'm just saying...not gonna happen :\'-(
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

I don't like any pain and my tasks are only stroking and edging. I doubt I'll EVER make a tease with pain or humiliation. For me it's about pleasure, even with a little frustration.
jjsubslut
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jjsubslut »

is there an actual end to it or does it just repeat the sets? as to what to add... maybe a little pain but nothing really too serious. ex... light ball slaps,ass slaps or whatever. maybe some toys like a dildo or something.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

As it's said in the description - it's infinite. No end to it. Never. It's stroker control program, not really a tease. Made by request.

And as I said I might add up pain, IF you give me a TEXT for a several pain tasks. So I want to see a text that will appear in the actual tease. The tasks may be combined, I don't care. But I need text, not ideas. :-/

p.s. The rating seems to go up now. Someone gave it a few bad marks yesterday, but today it's up by 0.3 already. Still, too bad it won't be anywhere near my first one. :-/
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

I choose:
Forbidden to cum and click continue
Very Often and click continue
Instruct me and anouther continue
and...
I get a random rest time to start.
Most annoying.
I don't mind a random rest time, but it seems odd to have it at the start.
Could you change it so it has some stroking or edging, or... something? to start with?
Other than a rest time obviously.
The start at least does not seem random although I suspect the amunt of rest time is random.
Edit
I have now had the patience to wait past the Long rest times
twice and I got the same instruction both times, so it does not appear random.

Thanks.
From what I have seen it looks fun.
I do not have a problem with an infinite tease
I would just report how long I did it for.
I think the idea for the tease is good.
But long rest times with hidden timer, is annoying even for me
Who usually Writes a tease with long timers.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Made it so you asked to stroke at the beginning.

As for long-time hidden timers - well, sorry, that's the idea. You don't know when you are asked to stroke again. ;-)

I state it once more - it's not a tease where you grab your dick and stroke it till it finishes. It's where you are controlled when throughout a day you stroke - and in between you are putting your dick away and do something else.