48 hour marathon

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
hhhobo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

48 hour marathon

Post by hhhobo »

This tease has real potential, but it has one big problem. Twice as I was trying to do it, it closed before the timer was done, about five seconds before zero. For a tease this long, thtat's very furstrating, especially when I am being so careful to follow the directions accurately. :-( Please try to correct it.
Tofik
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: 48 hour marathon

Post by Tofik »

This tease have potential, but sometimes might be a problem to keep komputer on in that long time and is few bugs. In saturday morning one part ended too early, in afternoon, want me to wait to 8, then to 9 pm, if I waiting to 9, them, sunday morning stsrts 1 hour too late, but biggest error is on end :( - if I decide to extend then after a time is loop and go a few hours back.
But generally is good job :!:
toyboythomas
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by toyboythomas »

Yeah, I noticed the change from 8 to 9 too, though the timer seems to show it should be 8.

Got caught in the time-loop in the end too after the extension :/

Otherwise I agree, a very good job!
notredmirsh7

Post by notredmirsh7 »

I love the tease idea I really do. I think it was done very tastely. But soem of the things don't make much sense to me. I understand you don't want people to cheat mistress. but there gotta be way that you could pause the tease when you have to go to work or something?
ThomasKu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ThomasKu »

I like the idea and the beginning was really good. But I didn't even make it past the first timer, because the computer shut down. Instead of this very long timers there could be code-protection for each break. And at the starting page she could ask for one of the codes or offer to do it all over again... So many computers wouldn't have to run for hours and hours just waiting for a timer to end.
Mistressgaming
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Mistressgaming »

Sorry about the problems in the tease.

I've fixed all (?) mistakes:

Please start the tease again, the third page will be page324, so you can continue the tease where the problem started.

MG
ThomasKu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ThomasKu »

sunflower wrote:I think, it would be easier to use if there are some buttons at the start where you can jump to various places.
Well, that's kind of what I meant. And to protect from cheating this buttons could be asking for a pass before continuing.
Mistressgaming
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Mistressgaming »

You're absolutly right.

For these, who had problems with the tease:

The password is d, k.
You can enter it on the second page.

MG
hhhobo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hhhobo »

:smile: So I finally finished this very long tease. It was really quite wll done. I really liked the variety of activities. While it didn't take over my entire life, it made me plan very carefully what I was doing. I always like the slides when it is not clear how much time is involved. That's very frustarting, which is the whole point of a tease.

Some time issues were a little frustrating, as the time in the tease didn't always match the actual time. You might trust the user a little more. The quality of the tease was so good, that if you gave me the instruction to click continue at such and such a time, I would've waited for that time to come. Anyone who cheated wouldn't have had as good an experience.

I did almost all of the assigned activities. I was unable to do the runnning and exercising, because I have a bum knee and a bad back. My printer died last week, so I couldn't print the pictures. I guess I'll just have to do the tease another time, after I get another new printer.
vegasdrifter
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vegasdrifter »

i didnt make it to the last day, but before too much time goes by, iwanna say thanks for all thw work, loved especially the countdown on saturday night, i will eventually complete the whole thing when ready, and avidly await your next!
smellysocks1234
Explorer
Explorer

Post by smellysocks1234 »

I think each slide should have a password so if you close it you can go back
elkhartgreg
Explorer
Explorer

Post by elkhartgreg »

My virus updater restarted my computer while I was out doing the Saturday AM jogging so now I can't do anything since the d, k password takes you to a completely different part :(
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

Download it with teaseme and run it as you like - easiest way to get back into it if you get hit by unforeseen things as that one...
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
simpso
Explorer
Explorer

Post by simpso »

Anyone got the link to this tease? Cant find it myself.
T€ch
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by T€ch »

simpso wrote:Anyone got the link to this tease? Cant find it myself.
Link to the Tease: http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=8941